FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Some helpful profile advice pls?

Some helpful profile advice pls?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rimo4u OP   Man  over a year ago

north kensington w10

It's the old chestnut again I'm afraid, were am i going so wrong is it my profile or is it me? sensible advice greatly received thanks x.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's you

Pictures are ok, but a smiling one would be good. Always remember with photos it's about sex appeal.

Profile text very waffly, and a hell of a lot of typos. My view is to put the same amount of care and attention into profile as you would in your job CV.

To précis your text I got the impression you want 2 things. A friend with benefits and experience with a mature milf. For the former you should also try, if you haven't already, casual dating sites. For the latter, Fab is a good place to find an older lady, but you need to be aware that the competition is stiff, and the 'Mrs Robinson' types are not dime a dozen. You put on your specifications that you are also looking for couples. If you are genuine interested in couple play, you should talk about it in your profile. But only look to get involved with a couple if you really like the idea of threesomes.

As profiles go it's pretty good.

Perhaps upload another pic or two so your cock isn't the first one we see.

Oh, and ditch the status.

I think the write up is ok, you made a typo saying you really only want quality and quantity

Ok set of photos, I like to see a good cock pic

north kensington w10

Hey thanks guys for you friend ly input, other than one!

"Hey thanks guys for you friend ly input, other than one! "

He popped a wink on the end. It wasn't meant in a malicious way. Xx

Hmm id say (Mrs) that you are Bi or Bi curious without actually saying it, which is such a bore so many men on here are without being 'straight' about it! I think this for 2 reasons 1, you state you are "curious" and "try most things once" classic lines, and your only veri is with a Tv but your choosing not to show the actual verification.

Another point is that you say if you think you can grab my attention or words similar sounds a little up yourself I I'm honest....

north kensington w10

"Hmm id say (Mrs) that you are Bi or Bi curious without actually saying it, which is such a bore so many men on here are without being 'straight' about it! I think this for 2 reasons 1, you state you are "curious" and "try most things once" classic lines, and your only veri is with a Tv but your choosing not to show the actual verification.

Another point is that you say if you think you can grab my attention or words similar sounds a little up yourself I I'm honest.... "

Yep thanks for your time to help guys! Will rewrite it. X

Having just looked at your profile I would suggest starting a few threads about why women won't meet you, that will bring them

Flocking

» Add a new message to this topic