FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ok, help please..

Ok, help please..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I send messages. Most look at my profile and don't reply. I always attach a face pic so I think it may be the text that's putting people off. Please could someone give me some profile advice.

I know I need better pics but I'm finding it hard to take a good selfie lol.

Maybe being a newbie isn't very appealing but I want to be honest and not lead someone into thinking they're getting something different.

Cheers for any help

Taz

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

hi and welcome

I think your profile is honest and you come across as likeable.

I think it could be the fact you're inexperienced and want someone to 'show you the ropes'... A lot of people here tend to look for someone who is experienced and therefore a known entity. Someone who is likely to be a good meet based on their experienced in the swing scene.

Good luck though xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

anyone who has just come out of a relationship or marriage always turn us off as from experience in the past they can get pretty clingy fast so we tend not to meet anyone who mentions this on their profile or via a message.

also you are one of plenty (mem).. women and couples have so much choice its unreal if we put a meet up then we will get loads and loads of messages so say we get 50 there will be 49 unhappy guys its the numbers game of fab lol

oh and try not to ask for advice on your profile only you know you and what you want

ps this is just our opinion and maybe not a general one

I liked your profile.

I'd like more pics though

I'd reply, your profile is much better than some guys that have been on here years!

Like someone else said a few more pics would be great.

** not taken in a toilet or in a mirror **

Good luck

X

It's hard ( not that)

Wold people think you are too tall ?

I don't know

Just spitballing

Having said that I've been blocked for being 5ft 8

So who knows

"It's hard ( not that)

Wold people think you are too tall ?

I don't know

Just spitballing

Having said that I've been blocked for being 5ft 8

So who knows"

There's no point worrying about something he can't change. Some will think he's too tall, lots won't.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for all the comments . I've reworded slightly but everything still in there.

I appreciate the comments about being a newbie and the long term relationship. I still wanted to keep them in but hopefully I've worded it better!

About being single man in a slanted numbers game...nothing I want to change as I'm staying single for a while . I'll just have to play the game!

Pics...yeah I'm working on it. I've got some *non-toilet* LOL face pics on friends only. Will try getting some underwear/torso ones done...anyone local want to take them lol?

Again, thx for all the advice.

"Thank you for all the comments . I've reworded slightly but everything still in there.

I appreciate the comments about being a newbie and the long term relationship. I still wanted to keep them in but hopefully I've worded it better!

About being single man in a slanted numbers game...nothing I want to change as I'm staying single for a while . I'll just have to play the game!

Pics...yeah I'm working on it. I've got some *non-toilet* LOL face pics on friends only. Will try getting some underwear/torso ones done...anyone local want to take them lol?

Again, thx for all the advice. "

Yes. Not bad. But it is more about what you want than what you can offer someone. Read it from a lady's perspective.

If you cannot accommodate, what are your suggestions.

Definitely more pictures required.

By *rew6117Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Am in the same boat, sending messages to the ladies but getting nothing back. My messages I think are kind words and I don't send cock pics. Am a confident funny guy and I know my profile isn't much but as they say God loves a tryer lol

cock pics are fine to us but not to others think its a 50 / 50 thing personally I want to see what im getting

» Add a new message to this topic