FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > any tips or advice

any tips or advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we are a youngish couple new too the swinging world but very open-minded. after 3 months of searching we had our first meet last night(from another site) and we both want more. we want to meet some one new but getting a lack of responses. anything we should know or advice we can get is appricated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"we are a youngish couple new too the swinging world but very open-minded. after 3 months of searching we had our first meet last night(from another site) and we both want more. we want to meet some one new but getting a lack of responses. anything we should know or advice we can get is appricated"

You are only looking for women which will limit you.

True. We will be looking at couples in the future but wanna get a few 3somes under our belt first

"True. We will be looking at couples in the future but wanna get a few 3somes under our belt first"

Why don't yiu start with another guy?. 2 guys and 1 woman is still a 3somes

Single bi fems are the smallest group on here, so you are searching with many, many others. What does your profile say to attract a lady? Do you both play? What boundaries do you have as a couple? What do you offer that's different from the norm? These are all things the lady will want to know, and if it's not clear from the profile she will move on to the next one. You also don't accomodate which will put many off.

Fair enough will polish up our profile abit cant accomadate due to my daugher so its unavoidable but we met a girl last night in a rented apartment which was fun.

Ok we have made changes if any1 can check our profile and let us know what else to add would be so helpful

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Ok we have made changes if any1 can check our profile and let us know what else to add would be so helpful"
nice pics and profile guys

Definitely clearer! All the best,have fun

Thanks guys hope it helps are luck here hasnt been good which is a shame hope it moves quicker

West Midlands

best of luck. Your better half could smile in one of the pics tho!

He doesnt smile lol

West Midlands

"He doesnt smile lol "
LOL will take your word for it!

Lol i know he should smile more

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"we are a youngish couple new too the swinging world but very open-minded. after 3 months of searching we had our first meet last night(from another site) and we both want more. we want to meet some one new but getting a lack of responses. anything we should know or advice we can get is appricated"

Go to a club....we are never short of people to play with when we go

Definitely recommend going to a club, that's what we did x

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"He doesnt smile lol "

Does he do anything else that might turn a woman on? Because he will need to do it!

Well he does the job for me. He just doesnt smile for pictures for some reason dont know why.

West Midlands

"Well he does the job for me. He just doesnt smile for pictures for some reason dont know why. "
I do understand that actually, with pics if I smile it's been said I look a bit "simple" and if I don't it's been said I look like a criminal, so some guys really can't bloody win . Good advice on here, get yourselves to a club

yeah true. we are going to go to clubs soon just busy atm. still undecided which club to go to as our first club. eureka is the closest to us but been told abfabs or the vanilla alternative are good too.

West Midlands

"yeah true. we are going to go to clubs soon just busy atm. still undecided which club to go to as our first club. eureka is the closest to us but been told abfabs or the vanilla alternative are good too."
Only know people who've been AbFabs and they rate it

Yeah i like sound of it for sure.

As has been said already your limiting yourself by only looking for single females, especially with a restricted age range as you have so lots of patience is a good thing to have.

Having read your profile i can't see what you can offer, you say your unrestricted but personally is out into words what you offer more than that, i.e. full threesome etc.

With the services accommodation, would you pay all the costs of that, as they are generally more expensive than hotels.

As has been said we have found clubs a much better place to meet people, especially single females. This is because all three have to like each other, and the last has to like 2 of you and finding that can be difficult. In clubs etc you meet each other and can know if there is chemistry straight away, rather than chatting for ages and then when you meet find none.

Always offer a social meet first, very few women would show up on your doorstep or let you into her home without this.

But good luck with your search

Ok thanks we will address the changes to our profile

» Add a new message to this topic