FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > family

family

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you do if you see one of your immediate family on here . I just saw a face photo of my younger sister . I know she is happily married , or is she . I didn't look at her profile for obvious reasons .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Block her so that she can't ever see your profile. Then pretend you never saw hers.

By *herryhott1Man  over a year ago

Cork

I thought I recognised someone here I know well. Had a mini heart attack, hide some of my pics that might distinguish me & blocked them I think. Too scared to even go looking for them!!

"Block her so that she can't ever see your profile. Then pretend you never saw hers. "

Already blocked . But how can you just forget it .

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

Just don't think about it.

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"What do you do if you see one of your immediate family on here . I just saw a face photo of my younger sister . I know she is happily married , or is she . I didn't look at her profile for obvious reasons . "

Just the same as if she had found your profile. Her reasons could well be sound. No need to worry about it. Just be glad she has a good open mind and is hopefully getting what she wants.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Block her so that she can't ever see your profile. Then pretend you never saw hers.

Already blocked . But how can you just forget it . "

You can't but you need to realise that you know nothing of what goes on in her relationship behind closed doors and her husband might know.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Never quite got this one, why are people so shocked when it happens if you've managed to find the site why shouldn't your family members etc they have as much right to be here exploring their sexuality as you do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What do you do if you see one of your immediate family on here . I just saw a face photo of my younger sister . I know she is happily married , or is she . I didn't look at her profile for obvious reasons . "

Just think....must run in the family. Wondered why mum and dad were out all hours!

"Never quite got this one, why are people so shocked when it happens if you've managed to find the site why shouldn't your family members etc they have as much right to be here exploring their sexuality as you do "

I agree . But it was the initial shock

» Add a new message to this topic