FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Seeing a good friend on here

Seeing a good friend on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok guys and girls advise needed I have just found a very good friend I have known for 30 years has a profile on here, it's not verified at all but does have very recent photos of her, she doesn't know I'm on here do I ask her ? Or just assume it's fake

There are no rude pics just her face

Dilemma

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

block.... or leave well alone

she deserves as much of a private life as you do......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you're worried it's fake then ask her irl. Is there any reason to presume someone has a grudge against her and would do that?

Personally I would look the other way, get on with what your doing and leave her to it.. Be awful to be put on the spot by you saying something.. Just my humble little opinion

Katie

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

We are all on here for the same thing just ask,she might like it?.

Leave well alone!

If it's fake, or a revenge thing then surely it would have a certain something to the profile? Maybe derogatory comments about that person or explicit pics rather than a normal profile with face pics.

Block and pretend you hadn't seen it.

Go for it, you are both on here for the same thing, she might say yes.

Depends on the strength of your friendship. If you are very good friends then maybe you could broach the subject of being on here yourself. Then gauge the reaction. If shes being set up by an ex for some kind of revenge, well id want to know if I were her! Other than that its up to her. If shes got a facepic up then shes not too worried about recognition.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ok guys and girls advise needed I have just found a very good friend I have known for 30 years has a profile on here, it's not verified at all but does have very recent photos of her, she doesn't know I'm on here do I ask her ? Or just assume it's fake

Dilemma

Thanks"

If she's a good friend of 30 years you will know her well enough to know if you can speak to her about this. Is your dilemma that you would rather she didn't know you are here, how old is the profile, does the text sound odd?

If you genuinely feel it's fake you owe it to a very good friend to alert her to get it removed or at least report it to admin.

Otherwise block and forget.

"block.... or leave well alone

she deserves as much of a private life as you do......"

Exactly what i'd have said!

"Leave well alone!

If it's fake, or a revenge thing then surely it would have a certain something to the profile? Maybe derogatory comments about that person or explicit pics rather than a normal profile with face pics.

"

No nasty comments and I don't think revenge or anything like that, and I have no problem at all her knowing I'm on here

No rude photos just two public ally available photos, strangely from her Facebook profile

She has been on the site for 11 months and only added photos today

Go for it. Of she can good friend I can see no reason bit to be honest and chat to her about it!

Is she married though?

Please let me know how it goes.

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

she deserves as much of a private life as you do......

Exactly what i'd have said!

"

This is exactly what I'd be doing

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Leave well alone!

"

"Go for it. Of she can good friend I can see no reason bit to be honest and chat to her about it!

Is she married though?

"

She is married yes

Sure I will let you know

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Go for it. Of she can good friend I can see no reason bit to be honest and chat to her about it!

Is she married though?

She is married yes

Sure I will let you know"

Does she use the forums?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd pretend I hadn't seen.

Is she married though?

She is married yes

Sure I will let you know

Does she use the forums?"

I had a search for her name in forums and nothing found no

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

Definitely block and ignore! Bit difficult for you tho if you also know the husband...

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Is she married though?

She is married yes

Sure I will let you know

Does she use the forums?

I had a search for her name in forums and nothing found no"

.....yet

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is she married though?

She is married yes

Sure I will let you know

Does she use the forums?

I had a search for her name in forums and nothing found no"

Doesn't mean she doesn't read them.......

whats her profile?- i wanna crack

I was gonna say set up a tag team but then I saw she

Leave her in peace and privacy. Why would you even think about interrupting her private life? Thought this site included discretion ?

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

If u have viewed her profile then ur profile unless u have turned it off will appear in her viewed list. Do there maybe a chance if ur pics are recognisable thay she now knows ur on here too and have seen it

"If u have viewed her profile then ur profile unless u have turned it off will appear in her viewed list. Do there maybe a chance if ur pics are recognisable thay she now knows ur on here too and have seen it"

I have no problem with her seeing it, my concern was that due to her work"police" someone may have created a fake profile

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

If you are such a good friend help her get meets here by meeting her and verifying the meet

"If you are such a good friend help her get meets here by meeting her and verifying the meet"

Why would I verify a fake profile ?

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

"Ok guys and girls advise needed I have just found a very good friend I have known for 30 years has a profile on here, it's not verified at all but does have very recent photos of her, she doesn't know I'm on here do I ask her ? Or just assume it's fake

Dilemma

Thanks"

. Most members would not want their real life friends to know that they are on here , so you should ignore the profile .. Discretion should be your number one priority.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If you are such a good friend help her get meets here by meeting her and verifying the meet

Why would I verify a fake profile ?"

So you know it's fake? I'm getting really confused now.

If you know it's fake do her a big favour and report it to admin she's a very good friend of thirty years why hesitate?

"If you are such a good friend help her get meets here by meeting her and verifying the meet

If you know it's fake do her a big favour and report it to admin she's a very good friend of thirty years why hesitate?"

No I don't know it's fake

Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you know it's fake do her a big favour and report it to admin she's a very good friend of thirty years why hesitate?

No I don't know it's fake"

But when someone suggested that you meet her and verify her you replied "why would I verify a fake profile". Now I hate to be picky but you're starting to contradict yourself.

But when someone suggested that you meet her and verify her you replied "why would I verify a fake profile". Now I hate to be picky but you're starting to contradict yourself. "

For that I apologise

Forum Mod

East Sussex

But when someone suggested that you meet her and verify her you replied "why would I verify a fake profile". Now I hate to be picky but you're starting to contradict yourself.

For that I apologise"

That's ok. So what have you decided to do?

leave well alone trust me its the best thing to do i saw an old work mate on here he messaged me and i was so freaked ov that i blocked him

Dilemma

Thanks"

Stop worrying about it she may just like sex like the 1000's of others on here.

Block and move on .

For that I apologise

That's ok. So what have you decided to do?"

no idea

Wheres the dilemma?

whats the odds of someone using your friends details to set up a fake account...astronomical I'd say.

You say youve been friends for 30 years and shes never mentioned a swinging part of her life. I'd guess thats a sure fire sign she doesn't/didn't want you or anyone else to know about her private life.

It's nothing to do with you. Leave it alone or you may find your friendship doesn't last 31 years.

It's obvious......Fuck her right in the pussy!

If you are really friends then does she not know of your lifestyle....? If not then how much of a friend?

Either way what's wrong with saying hi? If it is fake it will bring the perpetrator out of the wood work. If it is real the. Go for it...!

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Block and move on. We have seen friends on here and that's what we did. We also had an incident in a club where a former colleague walked up whilst we were playing on the swing and loudly greeted me and offered a handshake!

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

op why do you think it could be a fake in the first place!!

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

"Wheres the dilemma?

whats the odds of someone using your friends details to set up a fake account...astronomical I'd say.

You say youve been friends for 30 years and shes never mentioned a swinging part of her life. I'd guess thats a sure fire sign she doesn't/didn't want you or anyone else to know about her private life.

It's nothing to do with you. Leave it alone or you may find your friendship doesn't last 31 years. "

. A good and well thought out post

"op why do you think it could be a fake in the first place!! "

She works in the public sector and you would not ordinarily see face pics in public photos, plus there copied and pasted from Facebook

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Dilemma

Thanks"

This is a tough one, because "block and ignore" would be my usual advice, except for the possible fake account. But you equally risk coming across as trying to be a knight in armour if you warn her.

She had been on here a year, with no verifications, so it is likely she is just using the site for a bit of harmless flirting. You suddenly appearing is likely to ruin everything - she certainly won't be grateful for it.

However, if someone else is using her pics maliciously, should you warn her? I never understand people who use the same pics on here as elsewhere, but people do.

(Facebook-style pics only is one of our flags)

So why don't you turn it around. If you are so close, next time you're having a drink, why don't you tell her about your secret life on here? Use one of the many tv shows/newspaper stories as an opener. Make the conversation about your experiences and gauge her reaction. I'd have thought once she knew you were on Fab, she would either come clean or delete the profile, and you need never admit to seeing it.

Meanwhile block, so she doesn't know you have.

Just so long as you accept she will never want you to be a part of that life. Ever.

Mr ddc

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Why would I verify a fake profile ?"

You claim you don't know it's fake.

Arrange a meet and meet her if it's not fake verify her if it is fake report the profile.

That's how the system works on Fab that is exactly what verifications are for.

Sounds like this is another look at me thread

You claim you don't know it's fake.

Arrange a meet and meet her if it's not fake verify her if it is fake report the profile.

That's how the system works on Fab that is exactly what verifications are for.

Sounds like this is another look at me thread"

I couldn't care less if you looked at me or not

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Why don't you tell her your on here and see if she mentions it? If she doesn't say anything then just leave well alone, if she does admit it then you can work out what to do next between you.

She may want to keep her life private in which case leave her to it. If the profile really looks false then contact admin and ask them to check it out.

Dilemma

Thanks

This is a tough one, because "block and ignore" would be my usual advice, except for the possible fake account. But you equally risk coming across as trying to be a knight in armour if you warn her.

She had been on here a year, with no verifications, so it is likely she is just using the site for a bit of harmless flirting. You suddenly appearing is likely to ruin everything - she certainly won't be grateful for it.

However, if someone else is using her pics maliciously, should you warn her? I never understand people who use the same pics on here as elsewhere, but people do.

(Facebook-style pics only is one of our flags)

So why don't you turn it around. If you are so close, next time you're having a drink, why don't you tell her about your secret life on here? Use one of the many tv shows/newspaper stories as an opener. Make the conversation about your experiences and gauge her reaction. I'd have thought once she knew you were on Fab, she would either come clean or delete the profile, and you need never admit to seeing it.

Meanwhile block, so she doesn't know you have.

Just so long as you accept she will never want you to be a part of that life. Ever.

Mr ddc"

Good advice Mr DDC.

If you wanted I could approach her discretely for you and try to find out more about her and establish if she is really your friend ?

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Personally I would look the other way, get on with what your doing and leave her to it.. Be awful to be put on the spot by you saying something.. Just my humble little opinion

Katie "

By *aramelMINXWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Dilemma

Thanks"

Its her business lol

One of my mate is on here and he even messaged me!

By *xdirtyboyxxMan  over a year ago

chorley

she deserves as much of a private life as you do......"

» Add a new message to this topic