FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > YOU BUNCH OF RACISTS

YOU BUNCH OF RACISTS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just joking... but i'm having a bit of trouble understanding, Some peoples profile say the only do black and some peoples say they only do white just a preference question where would you put someone who's mixed race with both?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just joking... but i'm having a bit of trouble understanding, Some peoples profile say the only do black and some peoples say they only do white just a preference question where would you put someone who's mixed race with both?"

In neither camp. But there are some looking for well endowed. Some looking for big breasts. Some looking for CDs. It is a big wide world out there. Embrace it without the limitations that others' desires seem to impose upon you.

Youlook fairly dark skinned sexy so I think you'd be ok contacting anyone that hasn't got 'white only' on their profile preferences! Xx

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Or a 'no vikings' policy.

"Just joking... but i'm having a bit of trouble understanding, Some peoples profile say the only do black and some peoples say they only do white just a preference question where would you put someone who's mixed race with both?"

Is that a grey area

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys i caught a bit of a tan in those pictures but yea i think i will just stick to the not white thing

I think I have it covered !!!

Lucky

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

If people only want white or black then you are probably not for them. We only consider white our preference so you would not be considered here for example.

By *ngel_38Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

"Just joking... but i'm having a bit of trouble understanding, Some peoples profile say the only do black and some peoples say they only do white just a preference question where would you put someone who's mixed race with both?

Is that a grey area "

That's in Amsterdam , dam hard to find

By *he WickedsCouple  over a year ago

Swingtown

"Or a 'no vikings' policy."

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

We make no apologies for our blatant sexism towards men, ours is a women only position, take us to tribunal.....we care not

» Add a new message to this topic