FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dogging etiquette

Dogging etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction and offer some advice on dogging etiquette as up for going along but don't want to intrude where not wanted.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction and offer some advice on dogging etiquette as up for going along but don't want to intrude where not wanted. "

Couples will let you know as will single women .

If people are chatting go introduce yourself

Bring condoms, and obviously have a showers wash everything 3 tiimes, cleAn clothes

Know how to put a condom on ,

By *edroseCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Don't pounce

Take your own curtain?

By *antonkid1955Man  over a year ago

cardiff

respect respect respect,,good manners cost nothing and go a long way,never ever intrude,wait until invited,,and if the lady says no,,no it is,anything else is assault,,always shower first,,never ever go dogging when you have been drinking,,no lady wants to suck a pissy dick,,have fun,,and play safe,

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone.

Now to find some good places around Suffolk

I could do with a bit more advice on the etiquette. As I went to a local dogging spot. in one area where the cars were in in total darkness , so I moved to another area where there was three cars . parked up with there sidelights on. and one car started the hazard lights for a short while. not knowing whether that was some sort of signal or not, I stayed a few minutes then left.

"I could do with a bit more advice on the etiquette. As I went to a local dogging spot. in one area where the cars were in in total darkness , so I moved to another area where there was three cars . parked up with there sidelights on. and one car started the hazard lights for a short while. not knowing whether that was some sort of signal or not, I stayed a few minutes then left."

Just because a car is in a car park at night and dogging is known to happen , doesn't mean everyone there is dogging

It's a waiting game , sit and wait ,

Generally doggers switch to sidelights when entering a car park

But to be fair the majority of dogging is done by single bi or gay guys

» Add a new message to this topic