FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Looking, no touching

Looking, no touching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've noticed that people look at my profile but don't message. Is this to be expected? Or am I thinking too much?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipsTeaserCouple  over a year ago

here and there, thereabouts

Theres really not that much on your profile... Makes it more difficult for people so see if there's likely to be mutual interests.

By *ipsTeaserCouple  over a year ago

here and there, thereabouts

*to see

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're in the forums, lurkers might be bored and having a nosey lol. Doesn't matter really i think.

They might be interested and you're too far away as well, or they're shy. Could be anything *whispers*...wanking over your pics maybe...

Hmm a profile of less than two complete lines of text and only two pictures, 50% of which are of your cock.

Maybe it might be worth browsing the forums for the countless threads asking for profile advice and see what suggestions have been given to others.

You've only been here 5 weeks. Most single guys don't get their first meet until they've been here around 6 months, and yes, many people may view your profile, but you are only likely to get a message from those that find you appealing enough - and your profile isn't doing enough for you at the moment.

You also need to consider that there are way more single guys on here than women and couples and they get inundated with messages on a daily basis, and many don't have the time to go searching when they have so many people messaging them - and they're certainly not going to bother messaging someone who appears to have put very little effort into their profile.

If you want better results, you need to stand out from the rest of us

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've noticed that people look at my profile but don't message. Is this to be expected? Or am I thinking too much? "

We have over one hundred people looking at our profile every couple of hours and comparatively few messages by comparison so I would say that it is to he expected.

Don't be disheartened, look at ways of marketing yourself and join in the forums and hopefully you'll get some contact.

"You're in the forums, lurkers might be bored and having a nosey lol. Doesn't matter really i think.

They might be interested and you're too far away as well, or they're shy. Could be anything *whispers*...wanking over your pics maybe..."

Must remember to turn off webcam ...

I looked at your profile yesterday I think it was cos you said you thought you were too skinny, I looked to see a tidy picture of you. Think that's why you may have had an increase in views with no messages, when someone mentions something about their pictures or their profile in the forums I'll look at the profile. I'm sure lots of other people did it too.

"You're in the forums, lurkers might be bored and having a nosey lol. Doesn't matter really i think.

They might be interested and you're too far away as well, or they're shy. Could be anything *whispers*...wanking over your pics maybe...

Must remember to turn off webcam ..."

I can turn it back on again...

hehehe ratted.

They looked and weren't interested in messaging, simple really !

Agree....spice it up. Put a face pic on x

I wouldn't read too much into it hun

I looked but I wouldn't message you as there's not enough on your profile that would spark my interest. The photos you have got are very nice but I would suggest you add some more as well as telling us some more about yourself. Hope that helps x

» Add a new message to this topic