FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What should be the ratio of men to women?

What should be the ratio of men to women?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

after seeing a number of single men complaining on different threads about not having enough meets, I was wondering what everyone thought should be the ratio and should it be introduced

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's should be an "exceptional" and "select" ratio.

Introduce a ratio? My word. This is a swinging site open to all. You want to enforce a ratio?

"Introduce a ratio? My word. This is a swinging site open to all. You want to enforce a ratio?"

I am sure it was posted as tongue in cheek.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hmmm good question. One to one seems ok until you start to think about choice and gang bangs etc. My considered answer is, I haven't a clue!

"Hi,

after seeing a number of single men complaining on different threads about not having enough meets, I was wondering what everyone thought should be the ratio and should it be introduced "

Let us create more single female profiles and couple profiles evebing it out. What is that you say! Guys are already doing this?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think the ratio works fine as it is. Whatever it is.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

how about a singles site, to run along side

Last in first out. Bye OP.

"Last in first out. Bye OP."

Ha ha. You're so cruel!

[Removed by poster at 29/12/14 20:53:43]

I don't think there would be any need for a quota, but I do often wonder why profile that haven't been logged in for say 12mths aren't suspended, or even deleted... Think that would soon make a difference to the ratios with how many stop bothering if they aren't drowning in meets within a week

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Ratios never really work... there will still be people who cannot get meets.

It should be what it is....is there a problem? I don't see one!

I think a better option would be for women to vet the male profiles and vote on which ones are allowed in. If the allowed males don't collect 5 or more excellent verifications in the first 6 months they are ejected from the site

"Ratios never really work... there will still be people who cannot get meets.

"

Maybe not with my option

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

As I've often said - if there were ten guys and a thousand single women - those guys wouldn't necessarily be better off!!

*any ten. None in particular!

A

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

The joys of being in a couple....said smugly.

I like the ratio on here.....keeps things interesting and keeps us men on our toes!...bring on more single men........

Keeps the ol' fighting spirit alive....

It works just fine as it is. ...some people need to move location though to even up choice a bit

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I reckon 100 men to one woman - me. And I get to pick the men.

50% men and 50% women, one for each lol

"It works just fine as it is. ...some people need to move location though to even up choice a bit"

They do or you do?

"how about a singles site, to run along side "

"how about a singles site, to run along side

"

YEs there is one for singles too called fabflirts.

I have heard it's about 100 guys to every woman on here.

"It works just fine as it is. ...some people need to move location though to even up choice a bit

They do or you do? "

They do

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Hi,

after seeing a number of single men complaining on different threads about not having enough meets, I was wondering what everyone thought should be the ratio and should it be introduced "

I don't have any complaints about the way it is right now

"It works just fine as it is. ...some people need to move location though to even up choice a bit

They do or you do?

They do "

You just want it handed to you on a platter eh?

Every man for himself i say its fine the way it is....

"I think a better option would be for women to vet the male profiles and vote on which ones are allowed in. If the allowed males don't collect 5 or more excellent verifications in the first 6 months they are ejected from the site "

Surely it should be the same for men and women though. Oops we would both have been kicked out then lol. Some people don't want lots of meets but the meets they have are with people they have great fun with.

It works fine for me!

If there was a quota, who would give anyone the right to decide whether I should be on here or not?

If I was voted off due to looks /profile etc, there would be several friends on here that wouldn't have met me.

The site works as it is. The less sucessful guys will always feel hard done to. Because it is the fault of over fussy women / too many blokes etc etc. Never the individual. You create your own success on here.

"I think a better option would be for women to vet the male profiles and vote on which ones are allowed in. If the allowed males don't collect 5 or more excellent verifications in the first 6 months they are ejected from the site

Surely it should be the same for men and women though. Oops we would both have been kicked out then lol. Some people don't want lots of meets but the meets they have are with people they have great fun with."

Not everyone writes a verification

I was joking in case some people didn't realise. Despite my lack of verifications I'm doing very well with the ratio as it is now

"The joys of being in a couple....said smugly. "

Indeed!

Or being a successful single woman or man on here ~ the 'fab' world is your oyster.

44 men to 2 women worked well for me

Mrs Red x

As I've often said - if there were ten guys and a thousand single women - those guys wouldn't necessarily be better off!!

A"

I know which ten men.

They do or you do?

They do

You just want it handed to you on a platter eh? "

Of course. I'm female

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

I know which ten men. "

A

I agree, there should be limits for men. Some sites do it, and clubs as well in fact!

It could be a message limit - you can send messages to only 3 new people a day, not more than that.

Or, it could be a joining limit.

etc.

A"

Believe me there would. I personally can secure a date with literally any woman from a certain European country since they have more sexy women then sober normal looking men. )

"Introduce a ratio? My word. This is a swinging site open to all. You want to enforce a ratio?"

Good point, I mean why equalise the ratios of men and women, when that would just result in the guys who try hard, write good profiles and attempt to be charming and appealing getting all the meets whilst those who can't be arsed and just want to shag anyone who'll have them are left frustrated and struggling - lets keep it at 100/1 where it is now and then EVERYONE can struggle, equality and all that!

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The more the merrier...

"Introduce a ratio? My word. This is a swinging site open to all. You want to enforce a ratio?

Good point, I mean why equalise the ratios of men and women, when that would just result in the guys who try hard, write good profiles and attempt to be charming and appealing getting all the meets whilst those who can't be arsed and just want to shag anyone who'll have them are left frustrated and struggling - lets keep it at 100/1 where it is now and then EVERYONE can struggle, equality and all that!"

I don't consider myself as struggling...every meet I get on here is one extra I wouldn't have got if I wasn't on here......there's no struggle in that. Sure, a little bit of effort but isn't reward all the sweeter for earning it? I think so.

I don't think you struggle either

I think the ratios are fine - the people that want to swing do, I'd say. There will always be more males on the site I suspect, and I am a single male on the site. No complaints from me

"Introduce a ratio? My word. This is a swinging site open to all. You want to enforce a ratio?

Good point, I mean why equalise the ratios of men and women, when that would just result in the guys who try hard, write good profiles and attempt to be charming and appealing getting all the meets whilst those who can't be arsed and just want to shag anyone who'll have them are left frustrated and struggling - lets keep it at 100/1 where it is now and then EVERYONE can struggle, equality and all that!

I don't consider myself as struggling...every meet I get on here is one extra I wouldn't have got if I wasn't on here......there's no struggle in that. Sure, a little bit of effort but isn't reward all the sweeter for earning it? I think so.

I don't think you struggle either "

Alright, perhaps 'struggle' is too strong a word, but idealistic as it sounds, I want to see a site where I, or indeed any other single male who makes a proper effort on here, have a fair shot at the girls in the most fabbed gallery, or any lady on the site for that matter - it's not pleasant to constantly feel like you're of lower value than some on the site in spite of your best efforts, simply because they're female and you're not.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Alright, perhaps 'struggle' is too strong a word, but idealistic as it sounds, I want to see a site where I, or indeed any other single male who makes a proper effort on here, have a fair shot at the girls in the most fabbed gallery, or any lady on the site for that matter - it's not pleasant to constantly feel like you're of lower value than some on the site in spite of your best efforts, simply because they're female and you're not."

Everyone has a 'fair shot' !

Who's to say the women in the most fabbed - or any woman on site - doesn't make decisions based on their own tastes and preferences, which may 'shock horror' exclude you or any other single male, couple or other woman?

If you feel of lower value that's nobody's issue but your own.

A

Alright, perhaps 'struggle' is too strong a word, but idealistic as it sounds, I want to see a site where I, or indeed any other single male who makes a proper effort on here, have a fair shot at the girls in the most fabbed gallery, or any lady on the site for that matter - it's not pleasant to constantly feel like you're of lower value than some on the site in spite of your best efforts, simply because they're female and you're not.

Everyone has a 'fair shot' ! "

No, they don't.

Single women get tens/hundreds more messages than single males do on here, meaning that even if a single male does his best to stand out, there's still a good chance his attempt at contacting a woman won't even be noticed as it's several pages back in her inbox - far from a fair shot.

"Who's to say the women in the most fabbed - or any woman on site - doesn't make decisions based on their own tastes and preferences, which may 'shock horror' exclude you or any other single male, couple or other woman?"

Possibly, you can't expect to appeal to everyone on here, the issue I've clearly been highlighting however, and indeed always do when voicing my issues with the site, is not being noticed at all due to the ratios the topic is discussing.

"If you feel of lower value that's nobody's issue but your own.

A"

And indeed, the issue of a large part of the sites male user base, as evidenced by the sheer frequency of guys on the forum complaining about it.

Nothing needs to change.

Introducing all these 'ratios' and limitations is an awful, awful idea. The reason I enjoy this site as opposed to others is because of the freedom it allows users. Want more features? Here's a very reasonable subscriber package.

Introducing all these aspects would throw a lot of people off & decrease revenue.

The only decent idea I've seen here is deleting historic profiles if unused. Still, that doesn't really change the 'ratio' of anything.

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

"It works just fine as it is. ...some people need to move location though to even up choice a bit"

Alright, perhaps 'struggle' is too strong a word, but idealistic as it sounds, I want to see a site where I, or indeed any other single male who makes a proper effort on here, have a fair shot at the girls in the most fabbed gallery, or any lady on the site for that matter - it's not pleasant to constantly feel like you're of lower value than some on the site in spite of your best efforts, simply because they're female and you're not."

Fair point....I'm sure I have one to make back but I'm over tired....I didn't sleep a wink last night (not fab related) so am struggling with coherant thought and debate just now so won't try....

I have noticed one thing....you really like the ladies in the most Fabbed you allude to them alot....no point to that....just an observation

"I have noticed one thing....you really like the ladies in the most Fabbed you allude to them alot....no point to that....just an observation "

Should I not? They're often very beautiful, and whilst that is of course not the be all and end all to sexual attraction, how many guys wouldn't want a fair shot at a beautiful woman?

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

"I have noticed one thing....you really like the ladies in the most Fabbed you allude to them alot....no point to that....just an observation

Should I not? They're often very beautiful, and whilst that is of course not the be all and end all to sexual attraction, how many guys wouldn't want a fair shot at a beautiful woman?"

Personally I like my men like oreos the good stuff is inside.

Oh I totally agree with this. An influx of sexy hotties to Aberaeron would be greatly appreciated. Ta

"It works fine for me!

If there was a quota, who would give anyone the right to decide whether I should be on here or not?

If I was voted off due to looks /profile etc, there would be several friends on here that wouldn't have met me.

The site works as it is. The less sucessful guys will always feel hard done to. Because it is the fault of over fussy women / too many blokes etc etc. Never the individual. You create your own success on here."

Depends where you live to, south England are known not to be horney whilst all my interest comes from north England, there is where the horney lasses lives. I need to relocate lol

"I have noticed one thing....you really like the ladies in the most Fabbed you allude to them alot....no point to that....just an observation

Should I not? They're often very beautiful, and whilst that is of course not the be all and end all to sexual attraction, how many guys wouldn't want a fair shot at a beautiful woman?

Personally I like my men like oreos the good stuff is inside. "

Comment of the year

Personally I like my men like oreos the good stuff is inside. "

I like my ladies like Mars Bars*, sweet and delicious right from the first look to the last bite!

...and also Snickers, Twix, Lions, Milky Ways, Crunchies, Bounties, Dairy Milks...I just like chocolate in general really.

Should I not? They're often very beautiful, and whilst that is of course not the be all and end all to sexual attraction, how many guys wouldn't want a fair shot at a beautiful woman?"

I wasn't suggesting you shouldn't at all....shoot high....seek what you prefer.....as I say, it was just something I noticed you'd mentioned a couple times recently.

Your tastes give your argument more weight, when gunning for the upper percentile as it were, I imagine the more one sided the advantage becomes against you.

Still....your a big and fit fella, you seem inteligent enough so your closer to evening up the advantage than most....

Hope that makes some modicum of sense as I'm now pretty sleep deprived and this could be all pure bollocks.

I'm sure you'll tell me if it is.......

"It works fine for me!

The site works as it is. The less sucessful guys will always feel hard done to. Because it is the fault of over fussy women / too many blokes etc etc. Never the individual. You create your own success on here.Depends where you live to, south England are known not to be horney whilst all my interest comes from north England, there is where the horney lasses lives. I need to relocate lol "

Everyone thinks they're in the wrong place.......its 'the grass is greener' syndrome.

You can't blame geography as well for a lack of fun shag fella

Why do single guys stay on this site if they can't get meets? There are hundreds of other dating/ sex/ swinging sites to choose from.

If it's not worked for them on here for a year, why not try a different site or a different approach?

"Why do single guys stay on this site if they can't get meets? There are hundreds of other dating/ sex/ swinging sites to choose from.

If it's not worked for them on here for a year, why not try a different site or a different approach?"

The ratio is still the same on all sites, the reason is cos the forum here is fun

"Why do single guys stay on this site if they can't get meets? There are hundreds of other dating/ sex/ swinging sites to choose from.

If it's not worked for them on here for a year, why not try a different site or a different approach?The ratio is still the same on all sites, the reason is cos the forum here is fun "

"Personally I like my men like oreos the good stuff is inside. "

It is indeed!

On a separate topic, can I add you to my HOTTEST BUM list?

By *oandjohnCouple  over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

All depends on what floats you boat... Some times it's equal and some times it is more...

More would complain if they were excluded from a quota thats for sure.

Personally I don't think there should be a ratio, men just have to work a bit harder to stand out from the rest.

» Add a new message to this topic