FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > shy bi curious fem

shy bi curious fem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi i am Anna i'm 27 years old looking for help i'm very shy and curious about women and want to experience another woman but come up against a brick wall timewasters and pretenders husband knows all about it and will be the observing only

anna

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Just a little feedback which may or may not help.

Firstly as a single bi fem having a husband watching when I am only playing with the female always puts me off.

Your pics on your profile are not attractive to me. You both need to smile more/ look a little more welcoming.

Also the line about naming and shaming time wasters is against site rules and would also put me off contacting you in case you decided I was a time waster.

Plus there is nothing on your profile telling a prospective meet what you would bring to the table.

Overall a rethink is required if you want to appeal to the single bi female element on here.

Good luck.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Just a little feedback which may or may not help.

Firstly as a single bi fem having a husband watching when I am only playing with the female always puts me off.

Your pics on your profile are not attractive to me. You both need to smile more/ look a little more welcoming.

Also the line about naming and shaming time wasters is against site rules and would also put me off contacting you in case you decided I was a time waster.

Plus there is nothing on your profile telling a prospective meet what you would bring to the table.

Overall a rethink is required if you want to appeal to the single bi female element on here.

Good luck."

Smile, try for some nice welcoming pictures. I'm really unsure why giving a toy a blow job would appeal to a bi fem - it certainly leaves me cold.

Hubby watching will turn many single ladies off. I don't meet couples that way (although I will play with couples both fully active)

Have a look around at some other profiles. Lose the pointless legal note, and the threat to name and shame. It makes you sound childish.

have re done profile have a look see what you think

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

not sure i'd use my wedding pics on a swinging site (although now as I'm divorced they wouldn't be relevant anyway)

Your profile still says nothing about what you are really looking for from a meet, or what you offer a single fem, other than hubby watching, and her having to accommodate both of you (Not very likely, and not very good for her security)

I'm nowhere near you, and not what you would be looking for - but i'd rule you guys out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you tried clubs? Some couples swap only females, which sounds ideal for you. Also meeting face to face it can be easier finding someone you are all attracted to. Friendly chat and see how it goes.

Had a quick look at your profile, it looks fine to me. Good luck.

Went club last night people weren't interested in my wife just me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Went club last night people weren't interested in my wife just me"

That's going to help her confidence no end! Despite what your profile says reading between the lines this sounds like the male controlling the fantasy.

This is the fem here it isn't his fantasy and he isn't controlling anything at all and what he wrote is true

» Add a new message to this topic