FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Young Lad, Cant Find Meets..

Young Lad, Cant Find Meets..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/05/14 23:50:33]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm going to be blunt and I'm sorry if you think I'm being bitchy. Also apologies to anyone who doesn't agree with me. Here goes:

Pics of your arsehole are not something people want to see. Try some pics that aren't focused around seeing what you had for dinner last week.

Add some more flattering pictures of yourself such as wearing something nice, with a smile on your face.

Complaining on your status about not getting replies, won't get you replies it will just make people think you're a bit pathetic.

Put some info on your profile to make yourself stand out more. Be creative.

If I think of anything else I will let you know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm going to be blunt and I'm sorry if you think I'm being bitchy. Also apologies to anyone who doesn't agree with me. Here goes:

Pics of your arsehole are not something people want to see. Try some pics that aren't focused around seeing what you had for dinner last week.

Add some more flattering pictures of yourself such as wearing something nice, with a smile on your face.

Complaining on your status about not getting replies, won't get you replies it will just make people think you're a bit pathetic.

Put some info on your profile to make yourself stand out more. Be creative.

If I think of anything else I will let you know "

**off topic**

Fancy a chat?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the reply, yea come to think of it, I can see exactly what your saying

Thanks again.

» Add a new message to this topic