FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Previous meets

Previous meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've tried to search this and can't find anything. I've started chatting to a guy I find very attractive but his only veri is from a profile I'm not keen on I know this shouldn't matter so am I being silly?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Go with your gut instinct

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Go with your gut instinct"

Why aren't you keen on the profile?

"Go with your gut instinct

Why aren't you keen on the profile?"

This as it would depend why... X

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I agree with View, if something is telling you to be wary then move on.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Personally I wouldn't let it bother me. Meet the guy socially and see what happens.

sit dow and decide what YOU want to do, its your life

Thanks. I think I'm going to sleep on it. In all honestly the person he has met has met a previous meet of mine from a long time ago.

It's hard to put how I feel into words so sleep on it I shall. I don't have to meet anyone and if I decided I'm just being a silly moo I can take my time to meet this guy.

Thanks a mill everyone though

this may come across as harsh, so apologies if it does

are you the type of woman that wants exclusivity, as long as it doesnt mean you being so?

i cant understand why his meet meeting an old meet of yours, unless the meet she met was a bad meet for you, then why on earth would it put you off?

the only time a veri has put us off is if what was involved in that meet is spelled out graphically, and its not something we would be comfortable with getting involved in, such as scat play or something

"Thanks. I think I'm going to sleep on it. In all honestly the person he has met has met a previous meet of mine from a long time ago.

It's hard to put how I feel into words so sleep on it I shall. I don't have to meet anyone and if I decided I'm just being a silly moo I can take my time to meet this guy.

Thanks a mill everyone though "

Thats a good plan

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There is also a point to make that in certain areas of the country you will eventually bump into someone who has met someone you have previously met, especially if you or they are a bit *ahem* active. I am always coming across the same names on peoples verifications in my area. If I was nosier I'd message them to compare notes.

"this may come across as harsh, so apologies if it does

are you the type of woman that wants exclusivity, as long as it doesnt mean you being so?

i cant understand why his meet meeting an old meet of yours, unless the meet she met was a bad meet for you, then why on earth would it put you

the only time a veri has put us off is if what was involved in that meet is spelled out graphically, and its not something we would be comfortable with getting involved in, such as scat play or something"

No I don't expect to meet a guy regularly and I can play but he can't and as for you being harsh not at all . If I put a comment in an open forum asking advice I need to take on board ALL that is given to me

"There is also a point to make that in certain areas of the country you will eventually bump into someone who has met someone you have previously met, especially if you or they are a bit *ahem* active. I am always coming across the same names on peoples verifications in my area. If I was nosier I'd message them to compare notes. "

Well I don't know what you would call a bit ahem active. I don't think for a second I am as for this lady I really wouldn't want to comment

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Go with your gut instinct"

It doesn't matter what the reason, go with your gut feeling

By *p4u77Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

"this may come across as harsh, so apologies if it does

i cant understand why his meet meeting an old meet of yours, unless the meet she met was a bad meet for you, then why on earth would it put you off?

the only time a veri has put us off is if what was involved in that meet is spelled out graphically, and its not something we would be comfortable with getting involved in, such as scat play or something"

who people have met has put me off before and i havent met them because of that. So you not alone

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I have had meets who were very different with me to how they were described on previous verifications. So if you are concerned about the behaviour of a meet of yours and that this person who has verified both him and your potential new meet means there is a chain of behaviour (ie bareback is the most common concern) then only you can decide. But remember that you can determine how a meet goes and set.your own rules for it.

I meet who I want, who they have met before is of no interest to me, yes verification's on one guy's profile has made me wonder if he does meet females as well as males as that is all he is verified by but I have decided I shall meet him anyway as he looks kind of cute and as someone once said, a whole lot harder for single males to meet women

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

If he ticks all your boxes except for one veri then arrange a coffee meet somewhere where it's no trouble for you to get to and give him the benefit of the doubt over a cuppa.

Worse case scenario: you decide you don't fancy him and you've just spent half an hour in a pleasant place. Best case the two of you scurry off somewhere more private before you get kicked out of the cafe for lewd behaviour...

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

always go with your instinct, if you have doubts then move on :

hes very attractive so make the most of it.

"who people have met has put me off before and i havent met them because of that. So you not alone "

Same here!

"I've tried to search this and can't find anything. I've started chatting to a guy I find very attractive but his only veri is from a profile I'm not keen on I know this shouldn't matter so am I being silly? "

Whether you're being silly or not, if you have doubts then will it be an enjoyable meet? I do try to avoid the meets of one woman local to me because of previous dramas so you wouldn't be the first to avoid someone because of their past...I wouldn't have chatted to the point where I was thinking of meeting though if that veri was visible from the start

"who people have met has put me off before and i havent met them because of that. So you not alone "

Me too

[Removed by poster at 29/12/13 15:43:11]

I met a guy once after reading his veris and feeling a tad uncomfy - all his meets were way out of my league.

It was a lovely meet but I left feeling quite low. Which I thought before I went.

So, I suppose it depends why you feel something about his veris.

I'd agree and go with your gut instinct might leave you feeling better xx

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

"I met a guy once after reading his veris and feeling a tad uncomfy - all his meets were way out of my league.

It was a lovely meet but I left feeling quite low. Which I thought before I went.

I'd agree and go with your gut instinct might leave you feeling better xx"

Do you think that was down to the guy you met or just because you felt that way beforehand. Did he want to see you again. Or you him? I don't think anyone should feel they aren't good enough and from what I can see of you and your profile and verifications you really shouldn't be worried about anyone being out of your league.

"I met a guy once after reading his veris and feeling a tad uncomfy - all his meets were way out of my league.

Do you think that was down to the guy you met or just because you felt that way beforehand. Did he want to see you again. Or you him? I don't think anyone should feel they aren't good enough and from what I can see of you and your profile and verifications you really shouldn't be worried about anyone being out of your league. "

in a world of pixies and fairy dust no one would be made to feel inferior to others, but lets face facts, it happens, and no place, moreso than on here

[Removed by poster at 29/12/13 18:16:35]

Do you think that was down to the guy you met or just because you felt that way beforehand. Did he want to see you again. Or you him? I don't think anyone should feel they aren't good enough and from what I can see of you and your profile and verifications you really shouldn't be worried about anyone being out of your league.

in a world of pixies and fairy dust no one would be made to feel inferior to others, but lets face facts, it happens, and no place, moreso than on here"

It does happen and when it does it ain't nice. Trouble is I knew it was comin from lookin at the other girls he'd been with and the fact I wasn't like them sexually etc. Should have listened to my gut instinct instead I did end up feeling hurt - my own fault.

And yes, he did like me, but I didn't feel right about it. So I'd always say go with the gut x

Thanks a million guys. My pervious meet lied through his teeth and I feel for it the lady they have both met I'm sure is nice enough but she's far more experienced than me.

I'm just going through a not sure I can do this patch it will pass. xx

» Add a new message to this topic