FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples

Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am wanting to meet couples and was wondering if anyone could give me any tips on doing so?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there are no sure fire tips to doing so.

just read profiles

make sure you are what they are looking for

engage them both, not just the woman

Clubs are best bet,that where I meet them mostly seeing couples in the flesh and socializing may lead to playing

Ok thank you guys. Have a nice christmas

By *otwife CoolhubCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

In most case it's the male you have to convince so ensure your approach is balanced.

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

we met a guy, his 1st day on the site and then met up for fun soon after. he has been really successful getting meets.

he only had face pics on his profile. he was really open and honest when we chatted/met, he accommodated and his house was clean and he had a great sense of humor.

I'm afraid a cock pic isn't the first thing we want to see but people insist on sending them!

good luck

"In most case it's the male you have to convince so ensure your approach is balanced. "

that is so very true. and also something you need to remember is that the couple have usually found their perfect partner / lover and arent usually looking every day for sormeone to join them .

the guys that strike a rapport with me (jason) get further than the ones that message " i want to fuck you" lol

"we met a guy, his 1st day on the site and then met up for fun soon after. he has been really successful getting meets.

he only had face pics on his profile. he was really open and honest when we chatted/met, he accommodated and his house was clean and he had a great sense of humor.

I'm afraid a cock pic isn't the first thing we want to see but people insist on sending them!

good luck "

some guys have got what it takes to meet and some guys dont. its only the single guys fault that they cant get a meet , not the couples or single womans

It takes loads of spadework but you get out what you put in. Take rejection on the chin and move to the next one.

Dont make false promises and dont let people down. Be yourself and if there are any.doubts about the people you speak to go with your instinct.

If someone demands cock pics before youve seen anything of them probably move on too.

The people you are speaking too have loads to choose from but if you show you are genuine and worth meeting the rest should follow in due course.

Good fuck......i mean luck.

"I am wanting to meet couples and was wondering if anyone could give me any tips on doing so?"

Only message couples who want to meet single men...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"In most case it's the male you have to convince so ensure your approach is balanced.

that is so very true. and also something you need to remember is that the couple have usually found their perfect partner / lover and arent usually looking every day for sormeone to join them .

the guys that strike a rapport with me (jason) get further than the ones that message " i want to fuck you" lol

"

I think it is more a case of treating them both as a couple.... the one thing you see in clubs with a lot of single guys is that they either concentrate on the woman, leaving out the man... or just talk to be man and asking for permission leaving out the woman...

I think it is a case of those people who are good at being socialable tend to reap the most rewards.....

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Read the profile in full. Then read it again. Then have a wank. Then read the profile AGAIN, properly.

Now you are ready to email.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Read the profile in full. Then read it again. Then have a wank. Then read the profile AGAIN, properly.

Now you are ready to email.

"

We like this answer

Thank you to everyone for there advise. All has been taken on board and will be put in to practice.

One thing I will say is that I am certainly not pushy nor rude! I will always accept the answer "No" without getting nasty.

Happy Christmas and NY all

We would say the most important things for us is that they talk to us both in initial messages and not call mrs p babe (or any other pet names) also to have a bit of a sense of humour.

Anyone that messages just mrs p gets a stupid reply.

"In most case it's the male you have to convince so ensure your approach is balanced.

I think it is more a case of treating them both as a couple.... the one thing you see in clubs with a lot of single guys is that they either concentrate on the woman, leaving out the man... or just talk to be man and asking for permission leaving out the woman...

I think it is a case of those people who are good at being socialable tend to reap the most rewards.....

"

spot on!

» Add a new message to this topic