FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Face pic

Face pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Once again after a bit of a chat I sent my face pic and saw message deleted with no reply.

Face pic is now visible to everyone so please have a look at tell me what is wrong with it. If I look rough then that's fine as nothing I can do about that but if it's a bad pic then any advice would be much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Once again after a bit of a chat I sent my face pic and saw message deleted with no reply.

Face pic is now visible to everyone so please have a look at tell me what is wrong with it. If I look rough then that's fine as nothing I can do about that but if it's a bad pic then any advice would be much appreciated.

"

I've seen this happen in the chat rooms - the comment from the person viewing the blokes face on cam was quite rude (IMHO). No other explanation was forthcoming. Maybe they wanted a Quasimodo rather than an Adonis. Who knows? Just don't let it worry you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

some just dont like beards.

that said, you look a little smug, no idea if its a look you meant, or if its an unfortunate circumstance, but maybe thats what they are seeing

you aint overtly ugly so i wouldnt worry too much

"some just dont like beards.

that said, you look a little smug, no idea if its a look you meant, or if its an unfortunate circumstance, but maybe thats what they are seeing

you aint overtly ugly so i wouldnt worry too much"

I didn't see smug, I saw nervous smile. And for what little worth my opinion is, if I received it I would be happy, so don't let it get you down.

all pics look good, face one included. dont let it worry you

Great pics, just ignore rude people, life is too short.

Your pics are fine, you can't please everyone all the time hun, just smile and move on !

Like has been said it's just personal preference so don't take it personally. Although I do think a polite no thank you doesn't hurt

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

you have some really nice pics..

do you struggle with rejection?

cos even the horniest most handsome/beautiful people get turned down...remember the ones that don't reject..j

Is the the only one you have? I'm just thinking if you approached me I would be very, very pleased with the body shots, but surprised at the face that went with it. I'm always cautious who I invite into my home so I do gauge people by their expressions. You probably have better pics, but in this one your smile doesn't reach your eyes. It would make me wary. Does that help a bit?

Nothing is wrong with you mate. The fact is there is way high unbalanced competition here. may be a 100 guyfor every woman. Which gives them the opportunity to be fussy demnding rejective many r unconsiderate rude and use the site to boost their ego. The one that has rejected u might be struggling in real life and dating websites to find a decent guy for a serious relationship. I get that all the time. Some say have the decencey to reply politely with no thanks or thx but not my type others says I look gorgious. So everyones tasre is different. This is no place to take rejection seriousely coz it means nothing mate. Be patient and move on n u u'll get rewarded with what u deserve.

Face looks perfect for radio

Only joking fella.

Good set of photos..just looking at your face pic and seen it was taken in 2011. Maybe take a more recent one?

We get blocked by a lot of people at the photo swapping stage as well so its not just you.

Looks fine to me mate, your definately not ugly. Everybody has a different thing they look for in a face. As mentioned above you could probably do with smiling more in any new face pics. Woman tent to go for a nice smile. Everybody gets rejected, I've certainly have been. I've also said not my type a few times as well.

You are a good looking guy, we know as weve met socially, however thats not a great pic of you hunnie, maybe post a newer one??

Maybe you just weren't their type? No one one this site appeals to every single member, doesnt make you ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as the saying goes.

This is why I ask for a face pic before anything because there's no point chatting to someone and then you get the face pic and it does nothing for you, there has to be that draw/spark/attraction unless your the type who doesnt care what you look like its just about fucking regardless as to whether you fancy them or not. But to most, attraction is very very important.

Ive chatted to peeps and ive been attracted to the countless body pics they send and then I get the face pic and that's it the attraction is gone, the face doesnt match the body.

It happens an awful lot on here.

Yep thats all so true x

[Removed by poster at 21/12/13 23:48:40]

They are good pix!! Don't worry about it lol

As flame princess said above its the perception some might have have of your face to go with your body. . Happened to me before.

Its still very rude and shallow

Average face on a hot body was what one girl politely said.

Whos got the prettiest face on the site?

"some just dont like beards.

you aint overtly ugly so i wouldnt worry too much

I didn't see smug, I saw nervous smile. And for what little worth my opinion is, if I received it I would be happy, so don't let it get you down. "

every person will see something different in everything

"As flame princess said above its the perception some might have have of your face to go with your body. . Happened to me before.

Its still very rude and shallow

Average face on a hot body was what one girl politely said."

What the girl said to you was very rude! She could.of just said sorry your not my type instead of insulting you.

But attraction is attraction and if you see a face and don't feel it then I don't agree that's shallow.

» Add a new message to this topic