FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tumblr stolen pics

Tumblr stolen pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

I have the link to the pages where Fab members pics are shown, some with faces, cant put it in here but if you want it mail me, have already contacted two profiles to let them know, there may be more, there are 99 pages of pics!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pics on here are open to the public... I was shocked the other week when a non-member contacted me on kik! Apparently they seen my profile & comments within the forums!!

In privacy settings you can block non members viewing your profile, obviously doesn't solve the issue but puts up a slight barrier

Can you mail be the link please x

Yeah, ive just looked in case I need to warn any direct friends. It looks like whoevers done this has managed to get friends only pics as well. I'm gonna put a,status on to alert all in my local area that might not use the forums normally.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Pics on here are open to the public... I was shocked the other week when a non-member contacted me on kik! Apparently they seen my profile & comments within the forums!!

In privacy settings you can block non members viewing your profile, obviously doesn't solve the issue but puts up a slight barrier "

You have to opt out of being on search engines too.

We are not on there but we have friends that are and has already been said there are some private pics on show?

" You have to opt out of being on search engines too."

Fab... Will get that done too when I get home

The same sort of thing happened a few years ago... Public, friends and private pictures from quite a few members including ourselves were uploaded to a well known site without our consent or knowledge!

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

Can you send us the link please. Many thanks!

Unfortunately fab is blocking the link!!

Link please we have adjusted our age settings if you could mail us that would be super.

I'd like the link too please

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

I would think that FAB have some kind of obligation to inform us of this and offer advice on how to get it stopped. They should also tell us what they are doing to prevent it happening again!

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"I would think that FAB have some kind of obligation to inform us of this and offer advice on how to get it stopped. They should also tell us what they are doing to prevent it happening again! "

I think fab cover themselves by saying you risk pictures being used/copied if you upload them.

Thanks guys got it now.

How naughty.

"I would think that FAB have some kind of obligation to inform us of this and offer advice on how to get it stopped. They should also tell us what they are doing to prevent it happening again! "

Try reading the FAQ's once in a while they are there for a reason..

here..

Why don't you right-click protect our photos to stop others stealing / saving them?

We believe in being straighforward with the members of Fab. Right click protect doesn't work and gives a false sense of security by pretending to "protect" images. Other sites may pretend they've protected your images but actually they're being dishonest by claiming that.

Right click "protect" can be gotten around in under 2 seconds by any of the following methods:

Simplest: Goto File menu, Save As, and save to desktop = The photos will be in a folder on your desktop that your browser has created.

OR... Disable JavaScript by going to Tools menu, choose Internet Options, Click the Security tab, click Custom Level, scroll to the "Scripting" section of the list and click Disable. Right click can now be used to save images.

OR... Press print screen and the image + page will be copied to clipboard where it can be pasted into a graphics program for resize or save.

We give you three privacy options on your photos and we now hide images from anyone who isn't a member of Fab. If you are worried about someone stealing your photos you may want to set them to be viewable only by your friends, or private in which case you can send by private mail.

We also now watermark all photos upon upload.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I might be being dim here but how can fab prevent anything? I could go on the public pics now and screen shot anything and upload it to any site. Just a function of my phone. Nothing to do with fab or another site. Just idiots that haven't got anything better to do then pinch people photos.

Only way to stop it is not upload any photos you would be worried about finding elsewhere surely?

FAB should also have an obligation that every meet I have is a fabulous frenzy of shagging and the partners concerned please me in every way possible...What kind of site are they running here?????

Put pictures on the internet.....they are in the public domain....good luck with the law suits like everyone says they will do to Sydney Uni...

Yes it is disgraceful and maybe some reputations can be harmed but I imagine everyone who puts their pics on here - me included - do so with some thought to possible consequences?

"I would think that FAB have some kind of obligation to inform us of this and offer advice on how to get it stopped. They should also tell us what they are doing to prevent it happening again!

I might be being dim here but how can fab prevent anything? I could go on the public pics now and screen shot anything and upload it to any site. Just a function of my phone. Nothing to do with fab or another site. Just idiots that haven't got anything better to do then pinch people photos.

Only way to stop it is not upload any photos you would be worried about finding elsewhere surely? "

Couldn't agree more. Another site was hacked a few years ago that we were on so hackers getting photos, email addresses or any other details can and does happen.

If companies with the resources of Google and Facebook can have personal information stolen with all their resources then fab will be at risk too. It can happen to any site.

We always keep face photos and identifiable details outside of the site. If people chat and want a face pic then we send them to an external photo site and we only put the photo up long enough to let them look. It's a bit paranoid but it's the safest way we've found to stay private. Nothing is 100% but if you don't want the world to know about your 'hobby' then you have to think about these things.

By *aturasqCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I would think that FAB have some kind of obligation to inform us of this and offer advice on how to get it stopped. They should also tell us what they are doing to prevent it happening again!

Try reading the FAQ's once in a while they are there for a reason..

here..

Why don't you right-click protect our photos to stop others stealing / saving them?

We believe in being straighforward with the members of Fab. Right click protect doesn't work and gives a false sense of security by pretending to "protect" images. Other sites may pretend they've protected your images but actually they're being dishonest by claiming that.

Right click "protect" can be gotten around in under 2 seconds by any of the following methods:

Simplest: Goto File menu, Save As, and save to desktop = The photos will be in a folder on your desktop that your browser has created.

OR... Disable JavaScript by going to Tools menu, choose Internet Options, Click the Security tab, click Custom Level, scroll to the "Scripting" section of the list and click Disable. Right click can now be used to save images.

OR... Press print screen and the image + page will be copied to clipboard where it can be pasted into a graphics program for resize or save.

We give you three privacy options on your photos and we now hide images from anyone who isn't a member of Fab. If you are worried about someone stealing your photos you may want to set them to be viewable only by your friends, or private in which case you can send by private mail.

We also now watermark all photos upon upload."

There is an issue of violation of copyright. The tumblr website makes it clear how to report violation of copyright and the operators of Fabswingers should now contact Tumblr to have the content removed as the violation of copyright represents a violation of tumblr's terms of service.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi all would someone please send me the link..connie xx

"There is an issue of violation of copyright. The tumblr website makes it clear how to report violation of copyright and the operators of Fabswingers should now contact Tumblr to have the content removed as the violation of copyright represents a violation of tumblr's terms of service. "

Have you given the copyright of your pictures to FAB?

I prefer to retain my own copyright.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/229254

There were too many running so I have teaken off and shut the rest, here is one you can add too