FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > breeding

breeding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

would like advice. just heard tonight a couple we met last week not from this site but through a mutual friend who is on here. the couple meet 3/4 guys everytime it is her fertile time of the month. apparently they want a baby he shoots blanks. they dont want to know who the father is. feel like i have been used, genuine replys please,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you should report the profile and don't ever go bare back!!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can't change the past and you are unlikely to know if she has conceived a child that is yours. You can limit the chances of this happening again by using condoms, not 100% safe but safer than nothing.

they are not on here but friend who fixed meet is

Isn't that one of the risks you take when choosing to go bareback?

never had that problem before all other woman have used other birth control

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"never had that problem before all other woman have used other birth control"

Or so they say...

My view - you are responsible for your own contraception.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Or at least that's what they said. And no birth control is 100% I fell pregnant on the pill

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I think you should report the profile and don't ever go bare back!!! "

Report them for what?

Is the source of this gossip reliable?

You feel used? lol if what the other person says is even true then maybe you'll think twice about where you stick your cock,I doubt you felt the slightest bit used while you were fucking her

well i trust the guy who told me. he only just found out what they were after. and warned me in case they wanted to meet again

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"well i trust the guy who told me. he only just found out what they were after. and warned me in case they wanted to meet again"

I think its truly reprehensible to try and use a man to conceive a baby if he is unaware of the fact. However if you are meeting relative strangers for sex it is your responsibility alone to ensure that you are protected from any unwanted side effects including partner becoming pregnant.

At least now you know not to meet them again and hopefully to protect yourself from this happening again.

Terrible that, never mind the baby when it starts asking questions, and some fella don't know he is a baby bank.

yes has given me something to think about. cant just go on trust,

So your partner isn't responsible for protecting himself or you?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Curious: report for what?

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"Terrible that, never mind the baby when it starts asking questions, and some fella don't know he is a baby bank."

Sadly people don't think and they wouldn't likely tell the child it's true origins. Some people shouldn't be allowed children!!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"yes has given me something to think about. cant just go on trust,"

Personally I find it scary you'd trust anyone you meet for sex.

"Terrible that, never mind the baby when it starts asking questions, and some fella don't know he is a baby bank.

Sadly people don't think and they wouldn't likely tell the child it's true origins. Some people shouldn't be allowed children!!!"

I would be worried about what potential STDs she is exposing her potential child to.

And everyone else.....what a mess!!

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

and according to your profile, you only do bareback, "no condoms, its like eating chocolate with the wrapper on" is what you say.

i think a possible pregnancy is a bad thing, but how foolish is it to "only do bareback"

still, your choice i guess, just hope you dont catch/spread any sti's,

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

"and according to your profile, you only do bareback, "no condoms, its like eating chocolate with the wrapper on" is what you say.

i think a possible pregnancy is a bad thing, but how foolish is it to "only do bareback"

still, your choice i guess, just hope you dont catch/spread any sti's,"

No and some can't have them, they proberly say in todays society oh your dad run off

Arnt we all lucky that other Birth Control devices stop Infections as well

So, this woman has sex with several men each time she's fertile; you had sex with her; presumably you have since had sex with your partner and she has had sex with one or all of her stable of studs, none of which use condoms....I think unwanted pregnancy is the least of your worries!!

"So, this woman has sex with several men each time she's fertile; you had sex with her; presumably you have since had sex with your partner and she has had sex with one or all of her stable of studs, none of which use condoms....I think unwanted pregnancy is the least of your worries!! "

Love the little play on words there!

There's very little you can do as it takes two to tango and this couple are probably using a range of sites to get what they want.

All you can do is blow your whistle (not here! Site rules) so people are aware of the couple and can give them a wide berth.

If they choose to do so, that is...

known the guy quite a while always found him honest. dont know any reason he would lie.

"known the guy quite a while always found him honest. dont know any reason he would lie."

Yeh I think that's part of your problem though isn't it?

When it comes to nsa sex trust no one! YOU and YOU alone are responsible for your own actions regarding contraception so you can't go crying if/when things go wrong.

You trusted a stranger to go bareback and now it has potentially conr back to bite you on the ass. What they are doing is wrong but there are plenty of men like yourself willing to play russian rouletter. I respect anyones choice to go bareback but if your gonna play with fire don't come crying when you get burnt.

Do you get tested at the clinic regular or do you just take the persons word for it that they are clean? How many men has that woman slept with bareback and you yourself bareback? Pregnancy could be the least of your worries not to mention the potential risk of the potential baby considering she sleeping with multiple men.

If people are going to do these things they should be totally upfront honest and tested as regular as is the clinic will allow.

By * times sexyCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

daddy can i have a new playstation for christmas lol !!!

"daddy can i have a new playstation for christmas lol !!!"

But don't worry Dad, I'll only be fleecing you for 18 years - enough to make you think twice about bareback sex yet?

You mean daddy's!! Lol santas going to be busy around that house!! You foolish man!!!

"daddy can i have a new playstation for christmas lol !!!

But don't worry Dad, I'll only be fleecing you for 18 years - enough to make you think twice about bareback sex yet?"

I think too many forget that there are people out there that stis aren't all you need to consider in your risk assessment.

By *p4u77Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

Oh come on!h this is a wind up right?? U only have sex bareback and are now feeling used as a woman u have slept with may be pregnant?!! Hello have u not heard of contraception sweetheart get a grip u go round having unprotected sex u more than likely have more than one child already what's wrong with u u seriously can't just blame her u r just as responsible?? And not being funny but it's people like u that bring this site down and if u ask me it's u folks need warning about

[Removed by poster at 13/12/13 08:49:23]

Can't help asking why you feel used. Surely it is your responsibility to ensure you don't make babies.

Coming up on the Jeremy Kyle show!!

"Oh come on!h this is a wind up right?? U only have sex bareback and are now feeling used as a woman u have slept with may be pregnant?!! Hello have u not heard of contraception sweetheart get a grip u go round having unprotected sex u more than likely have more than one child already what's wrong with u u seriously can't just blame her u r just as responsible?? And not being funny but it's people like u that bring this site down and if u ask me it's u folks need warning about "

Why do people need warning.. they make it nice and clear and while yes, it seems a little odd to feel used when pregnancy is always a risk along with stis etc... They are not deceiveing anyone.. and we are all adults.

Bareback is not a crime and those that choose it are within there rights to do so.

"Terrible that, never mind the baby when it starts asking questions, and some fella don't know he is a baby bank.

Sadly people don't think and they wouldn't likely tell the child it's true origins. Some people shouldn't be allowed children!!!"

Bit harsh that! nobody pinned him down and ripped off his condom did they? Its a bit pathetic to become all moral after you've fucked her and left!

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

im very sorry but I have zero sympathy for you . the only innocent in this is, god forbid any child that comes from this .

You all chose to meet and to play bare back .Im sure you are well awear of All the risks of unprotected sex ,so please don't now act all shocked that a woman could actually become pregnant ! Its like playing Russian roulette regularly and thinking youll never get shot!! Better still then in the after life sat on your cloud bitching that how was you to know youd get a bullet in the brain lol ! Maybe now youll stop the self pitty and start thinking about consequences before you make your choices .

The only person to blame for you feeling like you have been used is yourself. YOU had the option to not meet them and YOU had the option to use a condom. Using the reason that women use birth control is ridiculous. YOU are responsible for your own actions no one else.

Might sound harsh but some times the truth does

Id also make sure you get checked at the clinic as soon as.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

For too long the general consensus has been that only women need protecting against pregnancy.

By *anddancer79Man  over a year ago

south tyne

WOW

How stupid do you feel ?

You reap what you quite literally sow in this case,

May I suggest a trip to doctors and clinic if not your mrs and two bricks should work as well

What happens if the couple split up and she decides I want csa ! DNA test all round and possibly a new bill on your doorstep

How are the CSA ever going to find him? When she makes a claim to the CSA and they ask her who the father is and she says - I don't know, I slept with 3 or 4 guys every month when I was trying to conceive.

Where did you meet these people? - Through someone who had a profile on a swinging website.

I doubt that she even knows his name or where he lives.

Can you imagine the CSA trying to track all those potential fathers down, who will all deny being the father and then the DNA tests?

I find the only thing wrong here is the op for being shocked at the lady doing it... As to be honest that worries me more about the thought of bareback play with other women than stis does... As there is actually a higher risk of pregnancy with unprotected sex than catching something..

Oh I also find those that hide there true intentions in the wrong but when you play with strangers it's obviously risky

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Isn't that the chance you take playing bareback with strangers?

How can you trust someone to tell you the truth if you don't really know them, no matter how many times you have met them

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

How do u know they havr ? .what about health risks ?

By *p4u77Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Oh come on!h this is a wind up right?? U only have sex bareback and are now feeling used as a woman u have slept with may be pregnant?!! Hello have u not heard of contraception sweetheart get a grip u go round having unprotected sex u more than likely have more than one child already what's wrong with u u seriously can't just blame her u r just as responsible?? And not being funny but it's people like u that bring this site down and if u ask me it's u folks need warning about

Why do people need warning.. they make it nice and clear and while yes, it seems a little odd to feel used when pregnancy is always a risk along with stis etc... They are not deceiveing anyone.. and we are all adults.

Bareback is not a crime and those that choose it are within there rights to do so. "

yes totally within their rights to do so however to feel used when they think a girl may be pregnant?? Really?? Use protection simple or expect the consequences of doing so it's that simple

"How do u know they havr ? .what about health risks ?"

I think anyone that chooses to play bare is aware of the chances of risks.. like I choose to play bare with my play partner... And orally with others.. but choose not to swallow now.

I still get checked the same as I did before as aware that condoms protect against stis but don't make you safe...

I think any man that goes bare needs to be prepared that a woman may get pregnant. As even on the best contraception it can happen

By *ach3Man  over a year ago

Watford

"So, this woman has sex with several men each time she's fertile; you had sex with her; presumably you have since had sex with your partner and she has had sex with one or all of her stable of studs, none of which use condoms....I think unwanted pregnancy is the least of your worries!! "

How true

"yes totally within their rights to do so however to feel used when they think a girl may be pregnant?? Really?? Use protection simple or expect the consequences of doing so it's that simple "

I agree with that... I was disagreeing that people like the op bring the site down because they play bare. I was pointing out that there profile makes it clear they bareback.. so no harm done.

But yes you can hardly whinge about feeling used when your spreading your seed about

By *ach3Man  over a year ago

Watford

"and according to your profile, you only do bareback, "no condoms, its like eating chocolate with the wrapper on" is what you say.

still, your choice i guess, just hope you dont catch/spread any sti's,"

Apart from the bareback bit, not a bad profile and quite a number of positive feedbacks! However on the presumption that it is all bareback - interesting to note that none of the people verifying are admitting on their respective profiles that they do bareback - this couple and who they play with should come with a health warning!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

still, your choice i guess, just hope you dont catch/spread any sti's,

Apart from the bareback bit, not a bad profile and quite a number of positive feedbacks! However on the presumption that it is all bareback - interesting to note that none of the people verifying are admitting on their respective profiles that they do bareback - this couple and who they play with should come with a health warning!!"

They do come with a health warning, they are absolutely truthful about doing bareback only, anyone reading their profile has a simple choice to make. Also if you meet the people who choose not to disclose that they have played bareback you will be using condoms anyway. Your health is in your own hands, no one elses!

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

"never had that problem before all other woman have used other birth control

Or so they say...

My view - you are responsible for your own contraception."

"would like advice. just heard tonight a couple we met last week not from this site but through a mutual friend who is on here. the couple meet 3/4 guys everytime it is her fertile time of the month. apparently they want a baby he shoots blanks. they dont want to know who the father is. feel like i have been used, genuine replys please, "

Used? Surely you agreed to and enjoyed fucking her bareback, and realised that she'd be taking your spunk inside her (that's what happens when you shoot your load without using a condom). And, a natural consequence of that is that a woman may get pregnant. If it bothers you, move on. Good luck

Get to the GUM clinic and use a condom!!!

"would like advice. just heard tonight a couple we met last week not from this site but through a mutual friend who is on here. the couple meet 3/4 guys everytime it is her fertile time of the month. apparently they want a baby he shoots blanks. they dont want to know who the father is. feel like i have been used, genuine replys please, "

You will only meet strangers for sex BAREBACK and then post a thread like this

I'd say you needed to think this through a little more before playing the victim

Irrespective of what the other Womans intention are \ were, you could just as easily get her pregnant anyway

Total own goal thread.

» Add a new message to this topic