FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > concerned about fellow fab member !

concerned about fellow fab member !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys would like some advice please xxx

We started talking to someone on fab who we was willing to meet then we haven't heard off of them since like a week. I get the whole there not interested ectra but I really don't think it is that and to be honest meet aside I am writing this because we are a little worried about the person as to whether there ok or not ?? We have talked to them off fab to and even that line isnt active so just wondering if there is anything we can do ??

This is just general concern over a fellow member .

Xxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

Can admin contact them, if you pm the user name

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I hope they get in contact or just show as online, if only to reassure you

Hi thanx for the the fast response guys yeah I was hoping that someone could let me know if admin could do anything ?? Xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's very nice to be concerned within this community, but to put my cynical hat on for a minute, there may be a lot of reasons that they're dropped off the radar, it happens.

I think where people often want to keep their private lives separate from Fab, asking to intrude beyond this website may be a bit much.

I'm sure you're not, but you could be a complete bunny boiler or lunatic trying to track someone down.

Private should stay private

"I think it's very nice to be concerned within this community, but to put my cynical hat on for a minute, there may be a lot of reasons that they're dropped off the radar, it happens.

I think where people often want to keep their private lives separate from Fab, asking to intrude beyond this website may be a bit much.

I'm sure you're not, but you could be a complete bunny boiler or lunatic trying to track someone down.

Private should stay private "

this!

It's Christmas time. People are busy with family/work.

There could be a million and one reasons why they haven't been online and it's only been a week.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have been though this before and they have just been busy or otherwise engaged!

"I think it's very nice to be concerned within this community, but to put my cynical hat on for a minute, there may be a lot of reasons that they're dropped off the radar, it happens.

Private should stay private "

Fully understand what you are saying and fully agree.. but guess the reason for this post is so atleast we have done our bit and even if we don't find out atleast we have notified someone we know there full name ectra but dont want to contact them outside fab for this exact reason xxxxx hope you can all understand xxx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Hi thanx for the the fast response guys yeah I was hoping that someone could let me know if admin could do anything ?? Xxxx "

No, its not a matter for Admin Im afraid.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Life happens & unfortunately sometimes there is nothing more you can do. Sorry to say sometimes you just have to give up. I hope both them and you are ok though

"Hi thanx for the the fast response guys yeah I was hoping that someone could let me know if admin could do anything ?? Xxxx

No, its not a matter for Admin Im afraid."

Ok thanx for letting us know like I said pryor we arnt going to go hunting lol and intrude in there personal life just hope everyone can understand we havent posted this to be nosey or intrusive but just so we know that we have done our part and let someone know xxx

"Hi thanx for the the fast response guys yeah I was hoping that someone could let me know if admin could do anything ?? Xxxx

No, its not a matter for Admin Im afraid.

Ok thanx for letting us know like I said pryor we arnt going to go hunting lol and intrude in there personal life just hope everyone can understand we havent posted this to be nosey or intrusive but just so we know that we have done our part and let someone know xxx "

Your motives are very noble , but you have to assume they have friends and family local that would also notice anything unusual and act upon it .

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Hi thanx for the the fast response guys yeah I was hoping that someone could let me know if admin could do anything ?? Xxxx "

I am not sure what, maybe they just didn't want any more contact

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Stop worrying about them, they just changed their minds. We have been through this too, chats on phone, loads of messages and then a guy just disappeared. It was like he had died. He turned up on fab six months later and had the cheek to ask if he could pick up where he left off.

"Stop worrying about them, they just changed their minds. We have been through this too, chats on phone, loads of messages and then a guy just disappeared. It was like he had died. He turned up on fab six months later and had the cheek to ask if he could pick up where he left off."

Lol really do hope this is the case lol xxx thanx guys xxx

» Add a new message to this topic