FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone know why some people read the message that you send, don't delete it or reply to it. Makes me think I should send another but then that seems to be seen as pestering?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it would seem like pestering perhaps they just haven't got round to deleting it yet, best thing is to delete sent message and forget about it and if they answer you it's a bonus

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have loads of messages that I read ignore and dont bother deleting x

"Yes it would seem like pestering perhaps they just haven't got round to deleting it yet, best thing is to delete sent message and forget about it and if they answer you it's a bonus "

Just to add...if the message has fallen off the bottom of the page then it won't get deleted until they do a 'delete all'

"Does anyone know why some people read the message that you send, don't delete it or reply to it. Makes me think I should send another but then that seems to be seen as pestering? "

We were thinking of meeting a guy who messaged us, we didn't reply straight away, then he messaged us again twice and it put us right off.

"Does anyone know why some people read the message that you send, don't delete it or reply to it. Makes me think I should send another but then that seems to be seen as pestering? "

Because some women get so many that they don't have time even to delete them.

I have 622 on this account at present and not been on much, let alone the other a/c, just don't always have the time to respond and the messages soon fall off the front page, therefore I end up doing mass deletion.

i try to answer them all but a lot seem to be just a copy and paste to all so the ones that look like they are aimed just for me i answer

» Add a new message to this topic