FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Safe sex

Safe sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I only have safe sex. Condoms are compulsory. Any man who doesn't use or says doesn't want to won't have sex with me. Sometimes if talk about precautions before meet guys will ask if I'm on the pill. I say no and I've not been for 2 years. No guy has asked anything more. I have medical reason not to use it and anyone who wants to know is welcome.

Curious particularly male pov when girl says not on pill what do u think? Does it both met u or put u off etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arry_UkMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I would always use regardless of if she said she on the pill. I value my health...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would always use regardless of if she said she on the pill. I value my health..."

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

fuck em off.

By *lexavierWoman  over a year ago

north birmingham

Yeah, gotta admit, surely here and within this lifestyle the point of a condom is about health and STI protection rather than simply pregnancy worries?

A lass can easily lie about being on the pill if that's the only concern you have, so surely in this situation it wouldn't really be a part of it?

Or have I missed something?

Don't think the men think abt whether ur on pill or not,ive never been asked,i have always insisted on condoms,but like to know ive got backup,hence got implant,ive known 2 fab pregnancies so far,one had it and one aborted i wouldnt want to do either,condoms can split there not completely safe

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Don't think the men think abt whether ur on pill or not,ive never been asked,i have always insisted on condoms,but like to know ive got backup,hence got implant,ive known 2 fab pregnancies so far,one had it and one aborted i wouldnt want to do either,condoms can split there not completely safe"

Exactly I'd always used pill and condoms but since came off it only been allowed use condoms. Dr advice. I've been asked few times if I'm on pill before meet. Doesn't bother me talkin bout it as if can't talk bit in txt bout it I wouldn't have sex with him

By *ach3Man  over a year ago

Watford

Having swung for i believe the past five years, most of which was as part of a couple - the use of condoms has been the norm.

There have been times / occassions when things have got frantic, to the point that it would be all so easy for someone to just slip it in - but no the fellas have stopped and put on a condom.

I personally see nothing wrong in putting a condom on, its safer and as I have no particular desire to taste my own cum - means I'm more than willing to go back down on a female and continue to pleasure her with my tongue during and afterwards.

Being on.the pill simply helps to ensure no accidents, but I don't think it really matters if everyone is playing safe - its just reasuring to know most people respect the general rules of play

No, because I totally agree with you, condoms are absolute, regardless.

It's just an extra reassurance having a second precaution for ONE of the reasons to use protection.

However we all know that a lot of people enjoy and will do bareback so for those people it's essential to at least protect against pregnancy if nothing else.

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

Somehow this has now got The Beautiful South song Mini Correct going around my head.

I would never in a million years rely on just condoms for protection... Well not in this lifestyle anyway... As even if you went safe with everyone else there would still be a chance of being caught...

I have my implant.. I have the pill to regulate and with all but lee I use protection.. and the guys are not allowed to Cum in the condom.

Cali

By *ussy-StretcherMan  over a year ago

UK

"Yeah, gotta admit, surely here and within this lifestyle the point of a condom is about health and STI protection rather than simply pregnancy worries?

A lass can easily lie about being on the pill if that's the only concern you have, so surely in this situation it wouldn't really be a part of it?

Or have I missed something?"

UK

I am in the position that condoms should be made mandatory for genuine swingers to prevent the only main incurable disease HIV/AIDS.

I wont even pretend to go into the psychological or emotional reasons why someone would play such Russian sex roulette with their health. I've met all kind of people through fab and it shocking to see the amount of people willing to go bareback with complete strangers, and that makes me wonder if they are already infected and don't care? Do they want to be infected so that they dont have to care anymore? Is it for the thrill? Is it something else?

I am lucky to be one of the few that is genetically immune to hiv infection through medical research i'd been on, but that doesnt give me the grace to bareback anybody without prior testing.

I swing with the assumption that a HIV positive person will be the first to initiate bareback, with the assumption that a hiv positive person will be willing to have unprotected sex with them.

"I am in the position that condoms should be made mandatory for genuine swingers to prevent the only main incurable disease HIV/AIDS.

I wont even pretend to go into the psychological or emotional reasons why someone would play such Russian sex roulette with their health. I've met all kind of people through fab and it shocking to see the amount of people willing to go bareback with complete strangers, and that makes me wonder if they are already infected and don't care? Do they want to be infected so that they dont have to care anymore? Is it for the thrill? Is it something else?

I am lucky to be one of the few that is genetically immune to hiv infection through medical research i'd been on, but that doesnt give me the grace to bareback anybody without prior testing.

I swing with the assumption that a HIV positive person will be the first to initiate bareback, with the assumption that a hiv positive person will be willing to have unprotected sex with them. "

Really.... You have way to much time to overly think.. what psychological or emotional reasons do you think..? It's kinda because they are adults and want too... Because it's there choice and feels better x

Cali

Your like me i don't use the pill it gave me depression so its condoms and the emergency pill if one was to split.

In my 6 years of swinging alot of guys have asked if i'm on anything i just don't bother with them. God knows what stds they have dirty gits.

My twin died from taking the pill five years ago and its not good for you anyway,my mums friend studied it.

People also forget you cans till get pregnant using hormonal birth control, i know a few pill babies.

"I I am lucky to be one of the few that is genetically immune to hiv infection through medical research i'd been on, but that doesnt give me the grace to bareback anybody without prior testing.

I swing with the assumption that a HIV positive person will be the first to initiate bareback, with the assumption that a hiv positive person will be willing to have unprotected sex with them. "

You're immune to HIV? Why does that sound like complete bullshit to me?!

And to suggest that those unfortunate enough to be infected with HIV will go around willingly infecting others by obviously being the ones to initiate bareback is fucking insulting and an appalling way of thinking.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have never been asked if I am on any type of contraceptive, but I am on the implant, condoms all the way with me though, never been a problem in the past

[Removed by poster at 11/12/13 18:41:52]

What makes you say your immune to HIV?

"What makes you say your immune to HIV? "

Was thinking that myself ... As would think that would mean tecnically he would be a cure

UK

It's shocking to read the amount of ignorant popping out from left and centre on this forum. The lady with a nurse-daughter, ask your daughter to go ask her bosses the question before coming here with the gong of ignorance.

And to those in support of bareback sex with strangers with no regards to diseases because in your own words 'you're adults', goodluck but remember, it's not about 'if', it's about 'when'.

"Genetic resistance to AIDS works in different ways and appears in different ethnic groups. The most powerful form of resistance, caused by a genetic defect, is limited to people with European or Central Asian heritage. An estimated 1 percent of people descended from Northern Europeans are virtually immune to AIDS infection, with Swedes the most likely to be protected "

Note the word VIRTUALLY and as pointed out in this one article that incidentally is disputed by many other researchers the mutation only makes a person resistant to HIV infection not immune.

Again my doctor daughter states its false to say you are immune from hiv, as anyone can get infected, just some are less likely including believe it or not circumcised men.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I've 3 children. My eldest i got caught with whilst on the pill. My second was while i had an implant in. My last was after id had the jab

I always use condoms for nsa, I've never been asked about contraceptives but even now (i can't have children now) i still insist on condoms. I go to the clinic often because my health is my priority. In my experience Decent men don't try to bareback women.

"It's shocking to read the amount of ignorant popping out from left and centre on this forum. The lady with a nurse-daughter, ask your daughter to go ask her bosses the question before coming here with the gong of ignorance.

And to those in support of bareback sex with strangers with no regards to diseases because in your own words 'you're adults', goodluck but remember, it's not about 'if', it's about 'when'. "

To be fair the when is for anyone that is sexually active... Just because someone choses to bareback does not mean that they will get something... Just as not everyone that uses condoms will stay safe.. yes it's more of a risk but the only safe sex is no sex...

And yes I'm an adult and I choose my own risks which are currently only to play bare with my play partner and to do oral bare but not swallow others Cum.

But that could change if we chose to do something else.. and pre swinging days I never used condoms ever.. my first check up I was terrified.

But no way would I rely on condoms to protect me from pregnancy..

I have a good old fashioned copper coil as back up and I play safe with everyone but my regular fuck buddy. I tried pills, implants and injections but anything with hormones in seriously messes up my moods & mental state.

I think if everyone just plays the way they are happy and stopped trying to dictate to people it would be a happier place some times. As for the "I'm immune to aids" claim.....I'm speechless!

"I would always use regardless of if she said she on the pill. I value my health...

"

I agree on the value of health. Have u not noticed more and more single profiles have pictures and no protection is being used.

That puts me off

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Only time i'll ask if the girls on pill is if condom spits

Been ok so far though so all good

what makes me laugh is the people who say they would never play with a couple who has played bareback even if they play safe.

what they are really saying is condoms don't protect them from possible infection lol

UK

" As for the "I'm immune to aids" claim.....I'm speechless!

"

I wont even go round educating the ignorant people on here. The lady with the nurse-daughter could have a point. I'm not a medical practitioner but i've participated in several medical research and that's where i learned my body has the natural ability to resist toxins produced in hiv disease.

And just because some people have bareback pics on their profile does not mean they're into bareback sex with strangers. Ive been on the scene long enough to know some pics are of ex-relationships and close buddies they with in the past.

"I would always use regardless of if she said she on the pill. I value my health..."

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"I am in the position that condoms should be made mandatory for genuine swingers to prevent the only main incurable disease HIV/AIDS.

Humans smoke, they drink excessively, they take recreational drugs

Why is it a big deal or surprise that people take risks with their life, it's a undeniable part of the human psyche, not everyone obviously, but it's been around for a long time before any of us were born and will be afterwards

» Add a new message to this topic