FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice from Bi males required

Advice from Bi males required

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lf and Elfette OP   Couple  over a year ago

Goole

Hi and thanks for looking

I am just starting to look at starting my journey of exploration into my bi-curious side, I'm wondering if anyone can give me some advice on how to start as it were, so as not to get put off by going the wrong route.

I love my lovely lady using a strap on on me but I suppose because of the usual male hang ups I'm not totally sure about another man going there.

Any advice or experiences you can give me would be gratefully accepted.

Elf

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Decide what you think you are comfortable with, choose someone carefully who'll respect boundaries, be clear what you want, and be prepared to say no, and then just go for it!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Try a bi night at a club you already feel comfortable in.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Make sure you say what you're looking for in your profile, communicate effectively with any potential sexual partner and relax and see how it goes. You can always say no if you change your mind even on the point of impact, as it were.

Talk before you play and let them know what's a yes, what's a no and what you think you might do but are unsure.

The first couple of times I was fucked I had to hold my hand up to stop after only a few minutes because I got tense and tightened again and, although it didn't hurt, it was uncomfortable. Both times then stopped straight away.

I find taking it while on my back easier with my knees round my ears.

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

I'm not fully bi if there is such a thing am really not into anal with guys giving or taking don't kiss guys either. But am happy with cock fun and guys sucking me alone or in group guys or mixed mf group. What I am trying to say is bi is a very broad spectrum

Goole

"I'm not fully bi if there is such a thing am really not into anal with guys giving or taking don't kiss guys either. But am happy with cock fun and guys sucking me alone or in group guys or mixed mf group. What I am trying to say is bi is a very broad spectrum"

Yes I have noticed that Bi for mainly us guys can mean many different things lol

Goole

"Try a bi night at a club you already feel comfortable in."

Sadly the club we feel most comfortable at don't have a specific Bi night

Goole

Thank you all for your posts and advice, got some thinking to do now lol

If you have a mmf with another shy bi curious guy and let us Mrs take the lead. Let her give instructions to you and him to try different things

tricky one were after same a bi mmf but hard to find right guy plus want it a club meet as then there's no pressure suppose just keep looking and you'll find it ? .. don't wanna rush it and maybe hit it up with wrong person that could spoil it ??

Let her use strap on first since your used to it and then she will guide his cock in you later on and kiss her and the pleasure you receive from him transfer it through kissing to her. It's such a passionate moment you will share with her. She will sense your pleasure from your kiss

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Anal play/toy play with a woman does not define a man as bi.

What's with all the labels of straight gay and bisexual. The man likes his ass to be fucked....does it matter who's behind the cock shagging him?????

It's a form of sex he gets pleasure from.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

You could try dogging

By *amamanMan  over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

Try to find a bi couple to play with and see where it goes from there ,and if the guy wants to play with you ?its your choice to play with him directly or not ... good luck

By *eggaeloverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Meet socially only first with the guy on your own, gives you time to think about it?

Start slow and build up (wank, oral and so on). Meet some bi guys and just hang out. Then when you feel ready you can build up to whatever you're wanting from a guy.

By *corcherMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"Start slow and build up (wank, oral and so on). Meet some bi guys and just hang out. Then when you feel ready you can build up to whatever you're wanting from a guy."

Pretty much this. Get comfortable with being with another man naked before you move on to other stuff. If you're up front about your limits you'll find the right guy

"Hi and thanks for looking

I am just starting to look at starting my journey of exploration into my bi-curious side, I'm wondering if anyone can give me some advice on how to start as it were, so as not to get put off by going the wrong route.

I love my lovely lady using a strap on on me but I suppose because of the usual male hang ups I'm not totally sure about another man going there.

Any advice or experiences you can give me would be gratefully accepted.

Elf"

A man from goole after some goolies

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

1 little tip I would give is don't block messages from single guys

never liked recieving myself but doggy is a good position to try first or you cowboy (yeeha) so you can control the depth. take it really slow and pick somebody who isn't going to pump away like mad within the first couple of minutes lol.

"Anal play/toy play with a woman does not define a man as bi."

No but the manufacturers put chemicals in all anal toys that will then turn you Bi.

Goole

"Anal play/toy play with a woman does not define a man as bi.

No but the manufacturers put chemicals in all anal toys that will then turn you Bi. "

That wouldn't surprise me at all lmao

By *astpoetMan  over a year ago

where the world takes me

"Let her use strap on first since your used to it and then she will guide his cock in you later on and kiss her and the pleasure you receive from him transfer it through kissing to her. It's such a passionate moment you will share with her. She will sense your pleasure from your kiss "

Ok i'm seriously fucking horny now!

Make the trip to a club that does do Bi nights and give it a whirl. The advantage is you can dip in and out (for want of a better phrase) without feeling any obligations.

"Make the trip to a club that does do Bi nights and give it a whirl. The advantage is you can dip in and out (for want of a better phrase) without feeling any obligations. "

Absolutely agree with this. By far the best place to sit and discuss how you feel without any kind of obligation. OP if you would like to pm me, feel free. D

"I'm not fully bi if there is such a thing am really not into anal with guys giving or taking don't kiss guys either. But am happy with cock fun and guys sucking me alone or in group guys or mixed mf group. What I am trying to say is bi is a very broad spectrum"

Mr N is exactly the same.. He has only taken my strap on and has no desire to try the real deal!! Explore your sexuality slowly and it will become apparent what your boundaries are x

Above all, feel no obligation to do anything. It took me a good while to fully take the plunge and I'm glad I didn't rush into things.

Goole

Thank you all for the advice.

Think it boils down to the following

Go slow don't rush

talk to the other male a lot

make sure I'm comfortable with everything

take it one step at a time

then possibly just go for it lol

main thing is find a guy or couple that will want to play and we want to play with lol

"What's with all the labels of straight gay and bisexual. The man likes his ass to be fucked....does it matter who's behind the cock shagging him?????

It's a form of sex he gets pleasure from. "

"Thank you all for the advice.

Think it boils down to the following

Go slow don't rush

talk to the other male a lot

make sure I'm comfortable with everything

take it one step at a time

then possibly just go for it lol

main thing is find a guy or couple that will want to play and we want to play with lol"

It's the last part that's the tricky part!

» Add a new message to this topic