FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Club cherry to be popped next weekend...

Club cherry to be popped next weekend...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eli OP   Woman  over a year ago

Currently down in England and decided (on a rather spur of the moment thing) to attend a club night this coming weekend. First time going so nervously excited! Booked a hotel room very close to Xtasia and now just need to start the shopping and packing.

Any advice? I've read some previous posts but many are for single males braving it alone, not single girls. So any suggestions, info on what it's like, good tips on clothing/what to bring are welcomed and very much appreciated! Thank you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Just be yourself, relax and talk to people, if someone interests you go talk to them.

Remember no means no, both for you and everyone else if there is any funny business get to the management and let them know.

By *arah does jayneCouple (FF)  over a year ago

wigan

wear lingerie you are comfortable to be seen in ...i always take a small purse with condoms , baby wipes ,a small toy and my lipstick ...never without my red lipstick lol

and just relax ...as a single woman you are in the minority ...people will approach you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Currently down in England and decided (on a rather spur of the moment thing) to attend a club night this coming weekend. First time going so nervously excited! Booked a hotel room very close to Xtasia and now just need to start the shopping and packing.

Any advice? I've read some previous posts but many are for single males braving it alone, not single girls. So any suggestions, info on what it's like, good tips on clothing/what to bring are welcomed and very much appreciated! Thank you!"

If you're worrid about the 2 min walk between the hotel and club give the club a ring and someone will walk round to the hotel and walk back there with you I'm sure.

Make sure you let them know when you go in that you haven't been to a club before, let alone Xtasia and they will introduce you to a few regulars.

Wear what you feel comfy wearing, feel free to take a change of cloths with you, there are lockers available, just ask at reception (£5 deposite for key, returned when you give the key back).

Most of the guests in the hotel will be going to Xtasia and a lot of them will be in the bar beforehand.

Any specific questions, post on here and I'm sure you'll get them all answered.

Have a great time and I hope to get the chance to say hello while you're there.

» Add a new message to this topic