FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile photos

Profile photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I think profile photos should show your face, what does everyone else think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And be upto date ! We have had so many wasted meets where the photo doesn't look like the guy who turns up !!

"And be upto date ! We have had so many wasted meets where the photo doesn't look like the guy who turns up !! "

Good point! Did he look 10 years older lol

No

No I don't agree with making a face pic compulsory.

I do agree with any photos people upload should be upto date though, 'cos lets face it you'll get found out if/when you meet...!!

"No "

I have to agree with this stunning lady xx

Face pics should be sent in a message and yeah they need to be recent. I find it amazing that some don't use a recent picture..

"No I don't agree with making a face pic compulsory.

I do agree with any photos people upload should be upto date though, 'cos lets face it you'll get found out if/when you meet...!!"

"No "

Why not?

"No I don't agree with making a face pic compulsory.

I do agree with any photos people upload should be upto date though, 'cos lets face it you'll get found out if/when you meet...!!"

Agree, most that meet me always say i look much better than my photo

"No

Face pics should be sent in a message and yeah they need to be recent. I find it amazing that some don't use a recent picture.. "

How do you know shes a stunning lady???

No I don't as I don't want to nor should I and others who don't, be forced to either

By *rTylerCouple  over a year ago

Angus

"No

Face pics should be sent in a message and yeah they need to be recent. I find it amazing that some don't use a recent picture..

How do you know shes a stunning lady???"

Believe him she is

"And be upto date ! We have had so many wasted meets where the photo doesn't look like the guy who turns up !! "

"No I don't as I don't want to nor should I and others who don't, be forced to either"

It would stop fakes and timewasters!

"No

How do you know shes a stunning lady???

Believe him she is "

I can tell that! but wish I could see her face!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Up to date yes, face picture no. It wouldn't stop fakes and time wasters they'd just use someone elses photo

By *rTylerCouple  over a year ago

Angus

A lot of people would leave the site as well.

I would never have my face pic on here. I send it when im talking to the right person who i feel i might actually meet.

Some blokes on here this is 'select a fanny'. Pick one, one message and ur in. A few msgs is standard at the very least. If face pics had to be on here then it would be more like a dating site

We exchange recent face pics once we exchange a few messages , the problem we have had is that when the guy turns up for a social drink we don't recognise him lol as his pic wasn't upto date ! Soooo frustrating

"I would never have my face pic on here. I send it when im talking to the right person who i feel i might actually meet.

Some blokes on here this is 'select a fanny'. Pick one, one message and ur in. A few msgs is standard at the very least. If face pics had to be on here then it would be more like a dating site

"

I had so much trouble from being recognised out in public

no thanks

By *eepsouthCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

That's just stupid, you can't judge a book by its cover and there are people like ourselves who likes to keep our swinging side private, this great site is free and anyone can look at anything, so it's a big NO from us. Why would you like it to be a rule to have a face picture, do you really think you would get more action??????

"No I don't as I don't want to nor should I and others who don't, be forced to either

It would stop fakes and timewasters!"

It hasn't stopped you! You've wasted my time with this thread! Lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I had so much trouble from being recognised out in public

no thanks"

I bet you did! Mr recognised a woman last week from seeing her bent naked over a sofa with her face turned to the camera. Naturally he walked past and didn't mention it until she was long gone but not everyone might be as discreet. We also recognised a couple today when we were having coffee nothing could convince me to put face pictures in our profile.

"A lot of people would leave the site as well. "

so true

"I had so much trouble from being recognised out in public

no thanks

I bet you did! Mr recognised a woman last week from seeing her bent naked over a sofa with her face turned to the camera. Naturally he walked past and didn't mention it until she was long gone but not everyone might be as discreet. We also recognised a couple today when we were having coffee nothing could convince me to put face pictures in our profile."

I? didn't mind the ones wo messaged saying seen me but being approached just shows how stupid some can be

I agree it's annoying meeting people who have old pics, but that goes with the lifestyle.

"A lot of people would leave the site as well. "

I'd have to leave. I don't have one because of my job but would happily post one to a potential meet

"Hi I think profile photos should show your face, what does everyone else think?"

I think profile photos should show me banging Willabooby senseless whilst Rihanna tickles my arse with a feather!

Far more likely than me ever posting a face pic in public.

So does that make me a fake or a timewaster?

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Thats why some of mine are dated shows exactly when they were taken. Tho on reflection I guess someone knows how to add that after wards same as photo shopping bits and pieces.

By *oupleMKUKCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Hmmmm, maybe not face pics then but something other than a cock would be good. Seeing my message box filled with cock pics is a little, um, disconcerting at times.

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"Up to date yes, face picture no. It wouldn't stop fakes and time wasters they'd just use someone elses photo"

Well said x

No you can't force people to show face pics it would mean lots of people would leave not because they are not real but because of safety reasons etc

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

If I was forced to do that I am afraid I would have to leave the site...and I'm sure I'm not the only one! Just because I CHOOSE who I send a face pic to does not make me a fake or a timewaster!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Absolutely no way! If my employers got wind of what I do then my P45 would be waiting for me the next day. We participate in this lifestyle with the utmost discretion.

Being told we'd have to 'out' ourselves on our profile page would cause is to leave the site - and I expect many genuine swingers would do the same.

I'm not putting my face as profile pic, not possible. But I do send them and I do look like my pics too and the guys I've met look like theirs too.

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Its the ones who demand to see facial pics before returning a message and don't have any up themselves that annoys us...bloody timewasters grrr!

I think its fair to be a personal choice, I'd like to keep my identity discreet until I talk one on one and trust they are genuine and respectful, I have heard some cruel people coming across people they recognise on sites making a shameful mockery of them publicly, especially if its someone they don't generally see eye to eye with.

But I do agree that people should get to a see face pic if they request before deciding to meet, and it should be true to life.

If I decide to take the plunge (which i know we will) and meet someone with my partner from our town I will however ask to see them 1st looks are not an issue but I think I'd bee offy embarrassed if it turned out to be someone I knew really well omg or even worse a family member, however exciting the concept seems of a stranger the odds are unlikely in our small town haha

"No I don't as I don't want to nor should I and others who don't, be forced to either

No it wouldn't, as someone else said, pictures don't often portray the real person as I have also met people who's pictures were at least 10 yrs out of date

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

why does profile pic have to show face??? assume so the viewer can join free and perv profiles to see if anyone from their neighbourhood is on here!!!!! ok if you live in a city but those of us in very small communities have to be more careful, we agree face pics should be available to show and indeed all pics should be fairly recent

I think u should think no but maybe but no and yes but no...hope thats clear

"Hi I think profile photos should show your face, what does everyone else think?"

no sorry x

"why does profile pic have to show face??? assume so the viewer can join free and perv profiles to see if anyone from their neighbourhood is on here!!!!! ok if you live in a city but those of us in very small communities have to be more careful, we agree face pics should be available to show and indeed all pics should be fairly recent "

Mrs adams, i installed ur sky dish...I knew u were horny and wanted my cock as I stalled ur dish...may i come back and install someting else...especially if ur hubby is out

How exactly? You can post a picture of anyone and claim it's you so how would that prove youre not a fake?

Some of us have private lives away from Fab and want to keep them seperately. Some of us live in small close knit nosey communities. Some of us are in jobs that this life would be frowned upon.

I send my face pic out to anyone I intend meeting and a few of the regular Forum posters have seen it. If we had to make them public, I think you'd find a very high percentage of Fab membes leaving the site, me included!

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

I think any form of "verification" should be a prerequisite of joining the site but it's impractical and, regarding the face thing, it's understandable why many people wouldn't want general access to who they are.

I think people can easily move on to the next profile if the one they're looking at does'nt appeal to all the required criteria

Forcing people to have face pics will only encourage a deluge of fake super model/super hunk avatars

This is a sex site where some people would prefer a level of discretion due to its nature,its not pof of facebook where people are happy to divulge every aspect of their lives for all to see and comment on

If face pics were compulsory this site couldn't exist.

The member numbers would be too low to attract advertising.

I would say leave it optional, but surely people realise that putting an (accurate) face picture is going to get you more attention than showing your cock, feet, backside or headless torso? If you want to meet then show yourself, if a profile doesn't have a face picture, then judge and act accordingly.

"I would say leave it optional, but surely people realise that putting an (accurate) face picture is going to get you more attention than showing your cock, feet, backside or headless torso? If you want to meet then show yourself, if a profile doesn't have a face picture, then judge and act accordingly. "

People have reasons why they can't or don't want to put face pics up.

"I would say leave it optional, but surely people realise that putting an (accurate) face picture is going to get you more attention than showing your cock, feet, backside or headless torso? If you want to meet then show yourself, if a profile doesn't have a face picture, then judge and act accordingly. "

Id say about 90% of the people I've met don't have public face pics - there's no correlation between them and meets, chat or interest!

"I think people can easily move on to the next profile if the one they're looking at does'nt appeal to all the required criteria

Forcing people to have face pics will only encourage a deluge of fake super model/super hunk avatars

This is a sex site where some people would prefer a level of discretion due to its nature,its not pof of facebook where people are happy to divulge every aspect of their lives for all to see and comment on"

my cat was sick today and I've found I have a massive hardon looking at ur profile

only one of these comments i would use on my facebook

A lot of people on here dont have face pictures on their profile because they dont want the kid next door outing them to the whole street or school,or somebody at their work doing it.

I disagree with the profile pic needing to be a face pic, I do have plenty in my friend only and private, so to the people who are to lazy or just want to get off or even too busy to actually message us properly why should I let them see our faces when I'll probably never hear from them.

People use so many excuses, but we uploaded private pix the first day we joined and had no idea how smart it was to do so, but I still have people telling me they don't have a camera etc, but they want to see me...

And I totally agree with up to date pix!!!! Someone sent me a pic then told me it was 10 years old and got mad when I asked why he didn't have a more recent one!

"I disagree with the profile pic needing to be a face pic, I do have plenty in my friend only and private, so to the people who are to lazy or just want to get off or even too busy to actually message us properly why should I let them see our faces when I'll probably never hear from them.

People use so many excuses, but we uploaded private pix the first day we joined and had no idea how smart it was to do so, but I still have people telling me they don't have a camera etc, but they want to see me...

And I totally agree with up to date pix!!!! Someone sent me a pic then told me it was 10 years old and got mad when I asked why he didn't have a more recent one! "

but I do look 27

"I think people can easily move on to the next profile if the one they're looking at does'nt appeal to all the required criteria

This is a sex site where some people would prefer a level of discretion due to its nature,its not pof of facebook where people are happy to divulge every aspect of their lives for all to see and comment on

my cat was sick today and I've found I have a massive hardon looking at ur profile

only one of these comments i would use on my facebook"

I saw the cat sick one on your status here

only one of these comments i would use on my facebook

I saw the cat sick one on your status here"

thats ok, i only use my facebook one for sex...nahnah

the day we are told what pics we have on our profile is the day we take them all off.

we have face pics to send to people, thats all that is required.

» Add a new message to this topic