FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I'm a swinging VIRGIN

I'm a swinging VIRGIN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm looking for someone to show me the ropes and the places to go could anyone help me? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you have not swung before you are not a swinger. Also single guys are not swingers, they are just looking for sex.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If you have not swung before you are not a swinger. Also single guys are not swingers, they are just looking for sex."
In your opinion...not everyone thinks that.

"If you have not swung before you are not a swinger. Also single guys are not swingers, they are just looking for sex.In your opinion...not everyone thinks that."

Agree not always about the sex.. More this than notches on the bed frame

"If you have not swung before you are not a swinger. Also single guys are not swingers, they are just looking for sex."

Note the title of the thread, he isn't claiming to be one. That's you told though bud... best give up now.

So your saying none of the guys on here are swingers?

Glad to see your providing it for them then!

what you have to do is sit in the seat, and kick your legs as you lean back.

then when the pendulum effect starts, lean forward as it goes backwards, and do the first step again.

just kee doing this until you have achieved the required velocity.

be careful, though. dont go too high on your first go.

it can be bloody scary

So what does that make single women then?

That is your opinion, not most peoples.

"If you have not swung before you are not a swinger. Also single guys are not swingers, they are just looking for sex.

So what does that make single women then? "

I could answer, but don't want a time out!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

How much swinging do you have to get under your belt before you're allowed to call yourself a swinger then?

What about guys that are inviting to join couples? Is it just the couple's that can call that swinging?

It's very confusing this swinging malarkey

"If you have not swung before you are not a swinger. Also single guys are not swingers, they are just looking for sex.

That is your opinion, not most peoples."

In this case he might have desires to swing both ways. Wouldn't that make him a swinger LOL.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Rubbish!!

Maybe all the single guys should leave the site then a lot of couples who are only looking for single guys would have problems!

I could answer, but don't want a time out!"

I think most of us are aware of your thoughts on women!

Just browsing Miss Love Cock's forum history says a lot.

I could answer, but don't want a time out!

I think most of us are aware of your thoughts on women! "

I love normal women

Most people think all younger guys are here just for sex that's really pisses me off... Yes I'm a young man but I wanna learn about swinging meet some people and experience things and then if I did start dating a women and we wanted to go swinging I would know the crack

"Just browsing Miss Love Cock's forum history says a lot."

Ha indeed. Enlightening.

"If you have not swung before you are not a swinger. Also single guys are not swingers, they are just looking for sex.In your opinion...not everyone thinks that.

Agree not always about the sex.. More this than notches on the bed frame "

Go on... interested to know what else it is about?

This is fundamentally about sex after all.

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

I thought most are germ for sex its fab swingers not e harmony?

I can swing my cock around. Does that count?

...OP just decide what it is your looking for. Be clear on what it is you want and go from there.

We can always get a fuck on a night out or on the pull but, for me. That's not what i'm looking for. And that's how i'm approaching fab.

Good luck.

Most of your veris are from single men. So if they are not swingers -is what you do not swinging?? There's another thread running on this specific topic. Surely if a single guy or girl has sex with couples or more its swinging. Unless the swinging police thinks other wise?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Most people think all younger guys are here just for sex that's really pisses me off... Yes I'm a young man but I wanna learn about swinging meet some people and experience things and then if I did start dating a women and we wanted to go swinging I would know the crack "

But lots are, you only have to look at all the 'what am I doing wrong' threads to see that a lot of single guys see this as instashag. Swinging isn't just about NSA sex in my opinion, there is a social side of it as well. Some guys get it, some don't.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Most of your veris are from single men. So if they are not swingers -is what you do not swinging?? There's another thread running on this specific topic. Surely if a single guy or girl has sex with couples or more its swinging. Unless the swinging police thinks other wise?"

OOh is using the term 'swinging police' supposed to stop anyone disagreeing with you?

Just because a single plays with couples doesn't mean they are swinging even if the couple are. It's all down to their attitude.

This is what I mean about people 'getting it'

Never mind forum history. They have 20single guy veris.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Who actually cares about the labels as long as we're all consensually doing what we want to do, harming no one and having fun?

I don't give a rat's arse who thinks I am or am not a swinger as long as I'm enjoying the site and having mutually fun times with other people.

By *eeds toy boyMan  over a year ago

leeds

Well im a single guy and im new to the scene and i want to be apart of the swingining scene its not just about the sex for me i want to meet knew people and have fun but being a single guy on here makes it really hard to get meets and talking with new people seems to me as no one wants a single guy on here

Most of your veris are from single men. So if they are not swingers -is what you do not swinging?? There's another thread running on this specific topic. Surely if a single guy or girl has sex with couples or more its swinging. Unless the swinging police thinks other wise?

OOh is using the term 'swinging police' supposed to stop anyone disagreeing with you?

Just because a single plays with couples doesn't mean they are swinging even if the couple are. It's all down to their attitude.

This is what I mean about people 'getting it'"

Disagree all you want. I think that is what forums are about -discussion and different opinions. I'm a single fem. So I'm not a swinger? Sorry but you are wrong! Ive been swinging for 20 plus years. I don't have to have couple status to be 'labelled" a swinger.

There wouldn't be many mmf or ffm going on without singles.

Can we introduce spelling checks on here this isn't the Jeremy Kyle show

Try Houdini

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Well im a single guy and im new to the scene and i want to be apart of the swingining scene its not just about the sex for me i want to meet knew people and have fun but being a single guy on here makes it really hard to get meets and talking with new people seems to me as no one wants a single guy on here "

I found it quite straightforward, actually. Like chatting a lady up in a pub except by typing.

I don't consider ourselves swingers.

We are just generous with our sexuality

By *ark NoirMan  over a year ago

London

I'm actually glad some people replied to that message from 'Miss Love Cock', made her(and him) look rather silly.

"I don't consider ourselves swingers.

We are just generous with our sexuality "

"what you have to do is sit in the seat, and kick your legs as you lean back.

then when the pendulum effect starts, lean forward as it goes backwards, and do the first step again.

it can be bloody scary"

Finally got the joke when I rechecked the thread title

I thought everyone was

So because I don't have sex on a meet I'm not a swinger?

"I'm looking for someone to show me the ropes and the places to go could anyone help me? X"

Blimey people. This gent has asked for help. The definition of "swinger" comes up over and over. We could just agree to disagree..a rose by any other name...?!

Dont speak for all of us, I would join couples in a car for dogging sex lol.

[Removed by poster at 08/12/13 22:37:41]

I used to go swinging in the park when I was a kid.

[Removed by poster at 08/12/13 23:36:23]

I have for swop three pairs of my wife's knickers for pair of their wife's.

I have other things to swop of a non sexual nature.

Also, has anyone got any decent recipes for boiled Ham.

Finally... That woman. The second poster. You can so tell what she is like in real life. Shame on you x

So what does that make single women then? "

I was just going to ask this?

It's this attitude that spoils this site.... The lad was asking a perfectly reasonable question!

It's this attitude that spoils this site.... The lad was asking a perfectly reasonable question! "

Too many think are young lads just wanna get the end away... Ye we all love that but I just wanna know why it's so hard for single lads looking to explore and have fun times

It's this attitude that spoils this site.... The lad was asking a perfectly reasonable question!

Too many think are young lads just wanna get the end away... Ye we all love that but I just wanna know why it's so hard for single lads looking to explore and have fun times "

Because there are so many of them you need to stand out from the crowd

Too many think are young lads just wanna get the end away... Ye we all love that but I just wanna know why it's so hard for single lads looking to explore and have fun times .

Because there are so many of them you need to stand out from the crowd "

I'm trying but it's a little hard I know women get a lot of mail on here and they get fed up of lads messaging them don't you agree? X

Not all of us get swamped with messages. Sometimes the few spoil It for the many.

Too many think are young lads just wanna get the end away... Ye we all love that but I just wanna know why it's so hard for single lads looking to explore and have fun times .

I'm trying but it's a little hard I know women get a lot of mail on here and they get fed up of lads messaging them don't you agree? X"

To be honest we don't hardly meet off here we go to clubs and socials and meet people and really use this to keep in contact with people we already know so were probably not the best people to ask

I'm trying but it's a little hard I know women get a lot of mail on here and they get fed up of lads messaging them don't you agree? X

To be honest we don't hardly meet off here we go to clubs and socials and meet people and really use this to keep in contact with people we already know so were probably not the best people to ask "

I'm looking to go to a club wouldn't know where to start tho x

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

To be honest we don't hardly meet off here we go to clubs and socials and meet people and really use this to keep in contact with people we already know so were probably not the best people to ask

I'm looking to go to a club wouldn't know where to start tho x"

Look In the club section, find one that's near you, check out the website to see about memberships, which days single guys can attend, dress code etc and off you go. I'd recommend finding a social near you if you can it will be less scary than just turning up on a normal night, socials are great fun and no pressure x

I'm looking to go to a club wouldn't know where to start tho x

Look In the club section, find one that's near you, check out the website to see about memberships, which days single guys can attend, dress code etc and off you go. I'd recommend finding a social near you if you can it will be less scary than just turning up on a normal night, socials are great fun and no pressure x"

Thank you I will do that cx

By *zanyCouple  over a year ago

truro

Who on this site is not looking for sex?

We don't date single guys but the few we have met have been very respectful.

It's a chicken and egg situation for this guy as cant be a swinger till he has swung by your definition .

By *icple123Couple  over a year ago

st albans

"what you have to do is sit in the seat, and kick your legs as you lean back.

it can be bloody scary"

lol

well said

Never no why single guys are aload on this site.

The name is in the title...."fabswingers"

there is always one that owns a dictionary or has the mental capability to master google because they find themself surrounded by the ignorance far too often, ignorance seems to catch on like wild fire and like to claim their opinion as fact

Swinging also know as partner swapping/sharing is

non-monogamous behavior, in which singles or partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity

I'd highlight the word singles in there for yous incase you's missed it but unfortunately all I have is text

Well what a welcome to give a newcomer looking to explore, nice... This is a perfectly acceptable post stating I'm new to this and looking for some advise from like minded people, nothing more, all this nip picking is completely irrelevant to anything, ooh poor choice of heading!! Really? Grow up

Anyway welcome to fabswingers, there are actually alot of nice, friendly and genuine people on here that take swinging seriously and with respect

Hope you find what your looking for :D

By *anyoufeelmeMan  over a year ago

near you

i wouldn't say your a newcomer … your profile surges you have been on this site for over a year ?

"

there is always one that owns a dictionary or has the mental capability to master google because they find themself surrounded by the ignorance far too often, ignorance seems to catch on like wild fire and like to claim their opinion as fact

Swinging also know as partner swapping/sharing is

non-monogamous behavior, in which singles or partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity

I'd highlight the word singles in there for yous incase you's missed it but unfortunately all I have is text

Well what a welcome to give a newcomer looking to explore, nice... This is a perfectly acceptable post stating I'm new to this and looking for some advise from like minded people, nothing more, all this nip picking is completely irrelevant to anything, ooh poor choice of heading!! Really? Grow up

Anyway welcome to fabswingers, there are actually alot of nice, friendly and genuine people on here that take swinging seriously and with respect

Hope you find what your looking for :D"

thank you xx

"i wouldn't say your a newcomer … your profile surges you have been on this site for over a year ? "

I signed up ages ago.. When I was on and off with my ex then we spilt and I forgot about this profile till other month so I thought I'd give it a real go this time x

"If you have not swung before you are not a swinger. Also single guys are not swingers, they are just looking for sex.well said

The name is in the title...."fabswingers" "

I'm guessing you don't completely understand the veriety of swinging, the abundant of different things people like, perhaps for you it's box standard but for many its what they desire not what you believe should be desired, many many couples are into just including another male, or another female, group parties, arranged meetings with more than a few and also people who just come here to talk to others in common. I for one would not be here if narrow minded opinions had singles banned. I don't mean to be hastey but the attitude here is shocking

"If you have not swung before you are not a swinger. Also single guys are not swingers, they are just looking for sex.well said

The name is in the title...."fabswingers"

I'm guessing you don't completely understand the veriety of swinging, the abundant of different things people like, perhaps for you it's box standard but for many its what they desire not what you believe should be desired, many many couples are into just including another male, or another female, group parties, arranged meetings with more than a few and also people who just come here to talk to others in common. I for one would not be here if narrow minded opinions had singles banned. I don't mean to be hastey but the attitude here is shocking "

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I'm looking to go to a club wouldn't know where to start tho x"

normally a "hello" is a good start.....

if you can talk to people in social situations... you'll be fine....

you can be the people looking like a lost lamb just standing and hovering.. but you'll lose a great chance to make a good first impression

Clearly some couples think they are above the mere mortals known as single men.

As for just couples classed as swinging whatever way you dress it up swinging at end of day is about sex with in part strangers.

So what about the plethora of single guys you have met. Were these not classed as swinging meets of did you charge them for your services?

» Add a new message to this topic