FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I feel a bit low at the moment

I feel a bit low at the moment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eerise OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

I don't know if it a faze I'm going through.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hormones?

Time of year as in SAD or single-itis due to Christmas approaching?

By *et_me_take_controlMan  over a year ago

Manchester

We all go though those at times. They make us enjoy the happy times more

"Hormones?

Time of year as in SAD or single-itis due to Christmas approaching?"

I guess I'm just sad that people can't be fully honest

"We all go though those at times. They make us enjoy the happy times more"

When will the happy times come

"Hormones?

I guess I'm just sad that people can't be fully honest "

I find that incredibly frustrating.

Meditate. It's some powerful stuff.

"Hormones?

I find that incredibly frustrating."

I feel stupid and gullible as I just think people are honest just like me I don't want to think everyone has an agenda but they way how I'm feeling so low is just not nice.

"Meditate. It's some powerful stuff."

What do I meditate about?

Just think about all the great days you have had in the past

"Just think about all the great days you have had in the past "

I will try but it's hard. I'm here in bed on my own and I'm like what's wrong with me!!!!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Hormones?

I feel stupid and gullible as I just think people are honest just like me I don't want to think everyone has an agenda but they way how I'm feeling so low is just not nice. "

Yes, I empathise, I get like that after a brush with someone I realise was deceiving me. Even if you are cautious and have your suspicions it's still so deflating to find out they were being dishonest, leaves me very flat.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Meditate. It's some powerful stuff.

What do I meditate about?"

cripes Lerrise! Fuck meditation and just get a good shag!

!!! mmmmmmm lol

"Just think about all the great days you have had in the past

I will try but it's hard. I'm here in bed on my own and I'm like what's wrong with me!!!!"

Nothing at all wrong with you - lots of people in the same boat (bed)

The good days always outnumber the dark ones - so smile xx

"Hormones?

I feel stupid and gullible as I just think people are honest just like me I don't want to think everyone has an agenda but they way how I'm feeling so low is just not nice. "

People who aren't honest aren't worth it just focus on a small group of friends I have 2 that if they weren't there I would have ended my life about a yr ago because like u say others have an agenda pm me if u want a chat? Just don't feel alone ok? Chin up

Nothing. Just find a quiet place, close your eyes and relax. After a while all your bad thoughts will leave you, and you'll realise that they have no power over you.

I'm not an expert, but it works for me

...Up on the Downs

"Just think about all the great days you have had in the past

I will try but it's hard. I'm here in bed on my own and I'm like what's wrong with me!!!!"

Nothing wrong with you - it's dishonesty that is wrong.

Hunni, we all go thru patches like this. Remember its not you, just the asshats who arent worthy of your time.

you are an incredibly beautiful woman, you will have no problems finding a good guy who is gonna worship you.

"Hormones?

I feel stupid and gullible as I just think people are honest just like me I don't want to think everyone has an agenda but they way how I'm feeling so low is just not nice.

People who aren't honest aren't worth it just focus on a small group of friends I have 2 that if they weren't there I would have ended my life about a yr ago because like u say others have an agenda pm me if u want a chat? Just don't feel alone ok? Chin up "

Thanks sweetie, It's so hard when you feel so close to the edge

Well I may be a tad cynical !! But I take everything I'm told with a pinch of salt ! And if its turns out to be true its a bonus xx hope you feel better soon hun I'm sure you will x

I take everything I read on here with a pinch of salt.....it is the internet after all.......lots of things are not as they seem

"Hormones?

People who aren't honest aren't worth it just focus on a small group of friends I have 2 that if they weren't there I would have ended my life about a yr ago because like u say others have an agenda pm me if u want a chat? Just don't feel alone ok? Chin up

Thanks sweetie, It's so hard when you feel so close to the edge"

That's a grand master flash lyric!! But seriously if you sensitive to people telling lies, this isn't the place for you, harsh but true

A little low too, I need to shake myself off, if that doesn't work somebody slap me !!!

"Hormones?

No problem there's always somebody somewhere who's willing to listen so as I said if u ever need an ear to bend I'm always willing to chat (especially to a stunning woman)

"Well I may be a tad cynical !! But I take everything I'm told with a pinch of salt ! And if its turns out to be true its a bonus xx hope you feel better soon hun I'm sure you will x "

I don't know why I always believe everything I'm told I just think everyone is nice so it hurts when I find out the truth.

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

Meditation is about clearing the mind , so you don't think about anything

Meditation is about clearing the mind , so you don't think about anything "

There's always things in my mind hun, but I hear what your saying

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

Meditation is about clearing the mind , so you don't think about anything

There's always things in my mind hun, but I hear what your saying"

Having a trusting nature is a good trate , just a shame that so many are willing to take advantage !!!

masterbate, it takes all ur worries away...but let me watch

"Well I may be a tad cynical !! But I take everything I'm told with a pinch of salt ! And if its turns out to be true its a bonus xx hope you feel better soon hun I'm sure you will x

I don't know why I always believe everything I'm told I just think everyone is nice so it hurts when I find out the truth."

In the real world 95% of people are nice, and honest, and genuine,

"But seriously if you sensitive to people telling lies, this isn't the place for you, harsh but true

"

I agree.

I look for nsa, so I couldn't care less if someone lies. Their perogative. I have met guys who claimed they were single, just to see them out with the wife and kids. Guys give me 1 name, and pop up as suggested friend on Facebook with another name. So what? I don't get it when people get annoyed about people not being truthful. As someone said, it's the Internet, it's a sex site. No one has to be truthful really. And if you are here just looking for nsa, should it matter? I have often wondered if single women (especially) who get so worked up about guys not being truthful are actually seeking something more from potential meets, and think this could be the case with some.

Just my take on it.

But cheer up. Take a break from the site if you are feeling like that, and reassess.

Just try and keep your chin up; take each moment as it comes. Things don't become easier, you just become stronger i say.

...your beautiful! You really are.

And if there is someone upsetting you. Then they aren't worth you being upset over.

This is for you @}--

"But seriously if you sensitive to people telling lies, this isn't the place for you, harsh but true

I agree.

I look for nsa, so I couldn't care less if someone lies. Their perogative. I have met guys who claimed they were single, just to see them out with the wife and kids. Guys give me 1 name, and pop up as suggested friend on Facebook with another name. So what? I don't get it when people get annoyed about people not being truthful. As someone said, it's the Internet, it's a sex site. No one has to be truthful really. And if you are here just looking for nsa, should it matter? I have often wondered if single women (especially) who get so worked up about guys not being truthful are actually seeking something more from potential meets, and think this could be the case with some.

Just my take on it.

But cheer up. Take a break from the site if you are feeling like that, and reassess. "

I don't ask for much except mutual respect. If you approach me with a lie they it's going to end with your lie.

I agree.

Just my take on it.

But cheer up. Take a break from the site if you are feeling like that, and reassess. "

why let them know what or who u are on facebook ?...anyone ive added from here ive known a good long time, or met in person..theyd never just randomly pop up...

With the android system/ phone I have, if I have someone's number, and they have their number hooked up to Facebook, they will come up on suggested contacts.

"With the android system/ phone I have, if I have someone's number, and they have their number hooked up to Facebook, they will come up on suggested contacts. "

This

"Well I may be a tad cynical !! But I take everything I'm told with a pinch of salt ! And if its turns out to be true its a bonus xx hope you feel better soon hun I'm sure you will x

I don't know why I always believe everything I'm told I just think everyone is nice so it hurts when I find out the truth."

I am so with you. I am the same, and have had it rough the past 6 years. I find dark mornings and evenings don't help. I do find meeting people brightens my day, even if I don't feel upto it just before.

I do have a book, "mindfulness" which has been a great help. Its by Mark Williams and Danny someone. Even the first chapter helped shut my head up when trying to sleep.

Just know its not you that is at fault, our thoughts are powerful and you need to continue as you, trusting, believing and knowing you are amazing.

Speaking from experience, I think it's the inevitable effect of Fab on anyone who is honest and open and expects the same from others.

Personally, I try to make my own circumstances clear from the first few emails. Saves looking stupid and deceitful later. Also easier than trying to keep some bullshit story straight.

You're a stunning looking lady and sound like a decent person, which is a rarity in this place. You deserve to be treated with some respect. Sadly, the odds are against it in here. Hope you have more luck in future! x

By *hesecretsquirrelMan  over a year ago

The Nut Stash

"I take everything I read on here with a pinch of salt.....it is the internet after all.......lots of things are not as they seem "

Yep!

I'm amazed the number of times I read something and think "that's been written by a guy not a girl".

Messages, profiles and especially forum posts!

...Up on the Downs

I agree.

Just my take on it.

But cheer up. Take a break from the site if you are feeling like that, and reassess.

I don't ask for much except mutual respect. If you approach me with a lie they it's going to end with your lie."

what liars forget is they have to have a good memory as to what theyve already said xx

...Up on the Downs

"

I look for nsa, so I couldn't care less if someone lies. Their perogative. I have met guys who claimed they were single, just to see them out with the wife and kids. Guys give me 1 name, and pop up as suggested friend on Facebook with another name. So what? I don't get it when people get annoyed about people not being truthful. As someone said, it's the Internet, it's a sex site. No one has to be truthful really. And if you are here just looking for nsa, should it matter? I have often wondered if single women (especially) who get so worked up about guys not being truthful are actually seeking something more from potential meets........"

Absolutely - honesty!! Sex if nothing more is still an intimate physical connection, and I mind what I am connecting myself to, period. Be straight with me about who you are and what you want, let the dice fall as they may - then I can make up my own mind. To lie is a 'violation of expectation' to someone who is giving the benefit of the doubt and presuming innocent until proven guilty, an actual trespass has taken place.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

The meaning of life take up yoga its sposed to be really good for you.

We all go through phases of being down in winter I think. Dont worry about it ..

You do seem to have bad luck with the people you meet (or try to) Perhaps you should change your search method.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"Hormones?

}

I think perhaps if being here is taking you "close to the edge ".. Then it is a little worrying , perhaps you as a single woman with no dependents should think about finding lovers through friends family and work place meetings.

Rather than a swinging site where inevitably people are looking for NSA shags, the internet being what it is does have a tendency to be full of people hiding behind another life.

From seeing your photos and profile you appear pretty slim etc so im sure you wouldnt have a problem meeting numerous people in real life that would fancy you.

Certainly no one from internet sites should take you close to the edge.

If this IS the case I urge you to go to a doctor for some help with your mental health.

hope your day improves

By *irtyDee33Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

I used to have bad dips all the time but luckily they are few and far between now! Sometimes we think we need other people on our lives to make us feel better/happy but we need to be happy with ourselves first!

Do nice things for you, nice bath/nice meal/take a trip etc learn to be ok with you! Took me a very long time but I enjoy me time now!

As for the liars and shites here or in the 'real' world, lol just hold your head high, dust yourself off and think 'I've had a lucky escape' , it makes u a stronger and more cautious!

Hope u feel ok soon x

"I take everything I read on here with a pinch of salt.....it is the internet after all.......lots of things are not as they seem

Yep!

I'm amazed the number of times I read something and think "that's been written by a guy not a girl".

Messages, profiles and especially forum posts! "

I hear ya squirrel

"Hormones?

I feel like that re here sometimes, specially when you get let down. I'm always honest too but wonder if it's the right way to be or if I should change. Anyway, just stay as you are its most likely the time of year

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

"Hormones?

your co-worker was fully honest

By *aughtyinguMan  over a year ago

swindon

Squeezey hugs

I get depressed alot, and its really difficult.

And people can be shitty, their mostly not, but at times they will be. Animals too tbh.

But you female, just get a guy to come hug you to death n feed U cake

By *ussyGalore and Mr OCouple  over a year ago

A House

This is exactly how I used to feel years ago on here when I was a single woman actively looking for meets. Id meet someone and feel so great afterwards and love it when they wanted to meet again but then couldn't get my head around others who met me and didn't want to meet again and lost total contact with after weeks of chatting. It messed with my head and confidence to the point I didn't know who I was or what I wanted anymore. Fabs is a great place but you have to have very thick skin and understand that not everyone you come across will be as honest as you want them to be. Some don't give a toss about honesty and will shag anything and anybody but most have standards and self respect which is to be proud of. Set yourself guidelines and tell potential meets that you won't entertain bullshitters. Have you thought maybe you're after more and want an actual loving relationship? I told myself I was happy meeting random strangers til I met my hubby who ironically I met through this site. You will be happy but you need to find what makes you happy, no one else can do that for you.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

I don't know why I always believe everything I'm told I just think everyone is nice so it hurts when I find out the truth.

In the real world 95% of people are nice, and honest, and genuine, "

I see what you did there

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

"I don't know if it a faze I'm going through. "

Why you have the nicest smile on here.

"Hormones?

get ready for a lifetime of sadness, most people are not honest, especially in the world of NSA sex.

People will not change, if you want to be happy, you must change.

No one can make us happy, that comes from within

Nothing. Empty your mind.

» Add a new message to this topic