FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Blocked ,,,,,,, but why ?

Blocked ,,,,,,, but why ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istress loves purple OP   Couple  over a year ago

amongst the fairy dust

So I have been messaging this guy for about 2 weeks , sharing advice as he is just new to FAB ,,, he's been very polite and we have become " friends"

Just this morning I suggested that he ask the lady he met recently to put a veri on his profile ,,,, I added a naughty pic ,,,,, he sent a message back saying that he would ask the lady and " love the pic babe " ----- I attempted to reply back to say thank you ,,,,,, now he's blocked us !!!! confused . Com

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You may never know! But I have been blocked by accident by people when the click the little box by accident... They are mortified when they realise. It's very easily done. Unless you have a method of communication away from this site you may never find out what happened.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

being blocked is more often than not a blessing....

celebrate it, I do

Could be accidental,ive blocked lots of my friends by accident using my phone

Could be that he meant it,you can't know what goes on in peoples minds on here and unless he unblocks you you'll never know

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

I've been blocked after consistently speaking to someone for weeks and even in cases after exchanging numbers. It's mind boggling the reasons sometimes

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

This is something that we will never be able to answer for you. Its frustrating but best forgotten. I'm guessing you asking him to get a lady he claims to have met to verify him scared him.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Maybe when he saw your pic he knew you and didn't want any further contact in case it got awkward in the 'real world'.

Other than that... who knows why people block people ...

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I blocked someone last night. He had my number and text me about it which I ignored. I had a very good reason but he seems to not understand that. It's my choice and I feel no reason to continually explain why.

People do have a reason to block - you just may not know what it is or not understand why. But they will have a reason.

amongst the fairy dust

"Could be accidental,ive blocked lots of my friends by accident using my phone

Could be that he meant it,you can't know what goes on in peoples minds on here and unless he unblocks you you'll never know"

Thanks guys and gals ,,,,, he has only been on this site for about 3 weeks - I've a feeling he may have blocked us accidentally , without sounding nasty " his loss " not ours

By *bbwlizWoman  over a year ago

oldham

With him being new on the site, I take it that was his first verification?

I've asked that because I met a guy once who hadn't been verified yet. He turned up much later then planned, and I was beginning to feel tired. We had a quick chat before he took me home, and had planned to meet the next day, and also asked if I could verify him. My mind did begin to think, is he just wanting to be verified. He did me a verification, and I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. Well tomorrow came and I got know reply. I logged into fab and he was online and also looking for a meet. I sent him a message to say did you receive my text, which no doubt he chose to ignore. The next day I blocked him so he lost his verification.

It's not a nice feeling to know your kindness have been mistreated. I had another similar experience with a guy and decided I won't meet single guys who are not already verified.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh dear, hope he isn't a forum reader then.

The block facility is very useful and used for lots of reasons you may feel its his loss but he's possibly sitting at home feeling that its yours. As I said we don't know why he blocked you and only know your side of the story.

amongst the fairy dust

I believe he has met this lady as he posted a pic on his public profile with said lady and she was definately holding and kissing his cock !!

I fabbed it and he messaged me saying thanks ,,, to quote him " I guess I'm not a FAB virgin anymore"

That's when I returned his message to suggest the lady veri him .

He does read the forums as per my advice too .

There is no chance of us ever meeting as he lives so far away

He and us have already agreed that were here to help him get into the swinging scene - we are just novices too ,,

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I blocked someone last night. He had my number and text me about it which I ignored. I had a very good reason but he seems to not understand that. It's my choice and I feel no reason to continually explain why.

People do have a reason to block - you just may not know what it is or not understand why. But they will have a reason."

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I believe he has met this lady as he posted a pic on his public profile with said lady and she was definately holding and kissing his cock !!

I fabbed it and he messaged me saying thanks ,,, to quote him " I guess I'm not a FAB virgin anymore"

That's when I returned his message to suggest the lady veri him .

He does read the forums as per my advice too .

There is no chance of us ever meeting as he lives so far away

He and us have already agreed that were here to help him get into the swinging scene - we are just novices too ,, "

You will be aware that quoting the content of private messages isn't allowed then.

I wouldn't be happy if I had blocked you and you knew I read the forums to see our interaction displayed here for everyone to see. I suspect that if the block was accidental it won't be rescinded.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Sorry meant to say you "won't" be aware.

amongst the fairy dust

"Sorry meant to say you "won't" be aware."

Thank you ,,, I wasn't aware of that

amongst the fairy dust

Update :::: thank you - all

He had " blocked accidentally "

J(@)(@)

"Update :::: thank you - all

J(@)(@) "

I accidently do lots with my iphone....especially the wrong icons

amongst the fairy dust

"I accidently do lots with my iphone....especially the wrong icons "

ditto

J(@)(@) "

There you go .....bloody phones!

J(@)(@) "

hope he doesnt read this post then after sayiing his loss and all that lol

I blocked a friend once by accident, and for some unknown reason he disappeared off my blocklist so I can't unblock him & he is still on the site. Lckily for me we already have each others mobile number. xx

amongst the fairy dust

"I blocked a friend once by accident, and for some unknown reason he disappeared off my blocklist so I can't unblock him & he is still on the site. Lckily for me we already have each others mobile number. xx"

» Add a new message to this topic