FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > bullying on fab

bullying on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So i have been on here for a few yrs and one member who has had their profile removed several times for abusing me, via my profile and people i have met has come back with yet another name, only this time she has stolen my fab pics and is using them as her whats app pic. Is there anything i can do legally as fab admin dont seem to be taking it seriously or doing anything about it??

please help...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not much you can do about your picture as it's a risk that you take when you upload any pics to the web. Have you reported the bullying to admin?

Maybe apply your filters, that may block whoever it is from contacting you.

Sorry your experiencing this unpleasantness

Although I appreciate that this maybe a little embarressing but have you had a word with your local constabulary. Call on 101 the non emergency number and ask. x

I have reported and reported her so many times she just comes back and has many profiles. Her whats app pic is me now it was my friend earlier. May have to involve the police as admin arent doing anything.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

what more can admin do exactly? they delete their account but they cant prevent them from creating a new profile.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If their profile has been removed several times for abusing you that suggests that Admin have taken it seriously?

If she is posting fake profiles on whats app have you notified their Admin that they are fake?

FAQ say: We give you three privacy options on your photos and we now hide images from anyone who isn't a member of Fab. If you are worried about someone stealing your photos you may want to set them to be viewable only by your friends, or private in which case you can send by private mail.

The suggestion about checking your filters are in place is a good one also.

"what more can admin do exactly? they delete their account but they cant prevent them from creating a new profile."

Can't they tell if they are using the same email address or would you have to use a different one each time you created a new account?

They can also block ip address.

Try watermarking your pics so they stand out as fab pics then other sites prob not allow them

"I have reported and reported her so many times she just comes back and has many profiles. Her whats app pic is me now it was my friend earlier. May have to involve the police as admin arent doing anything. "

How do you know that , don't you have to have each other's phone numbers to use whatsap ?

"They can also block ip address. "

Ive seen people say that quite often but there were a couple of posts earlier today on this thread that answered that very question

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/205945

someone my friend has met also met this women and she gave him her number, and he was shocked to see my pic on there as he knows me from the site.

you could speak to the police (non emergency) but you would have to evidence of any harassment like messages between you etc etc that you could show.

pop Internet harassment into a search engine, there is lots of advice for adults as well as teenagers that are having issues online.

Some good advice there so Im closing this now