FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Clubs and single women

Clubs and single women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered how many single women attend clubs. Just that alot of reviews are made by couples. Probably a silly question. Did attend one for first time recently with someone. Mainly couples there too. Although quiet anyway.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been many times on my own in the past.

The first time i went chams i went with a friend as a couple which to be honest was stupid as i would have had more fun without him as he wasnt keen on my playing without him and i was to new to know better lol

I went to Townhouse quite frequently last year, less so now as Ive moved house. There are always a couple of single girls in but yes, I agree with you, it's mainly couples

Me me me !! Never ever go with anyone to cramp my style !! Lol x

"Me me me !! Never ever go with anyone to cramp my style !! Lol x "
me too, going alone is so much easier

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i used to go all the time, most weeks you would find me at chams, sometimes more than once a week

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

Ladies who talk sense. Why take a single guy with you when the place is full of them. When you've just joined the library there is no need to buy a book

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

I always usually go on my own, and know quite a few single women who do too!!

I go to clubs alone and put meets up,im never alone lol meet alot diff people,i feel safe at clubs,im confident anough to look after meself x

Have gone to clubs with men,some brill nights,had a controlling bloke once put me off lol

By *exiSlutBabeWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

slightly different for me, I live with a couple as an FFM trio and we go to clubs together but once there I play alone (well not alone but with others, you know what I mean) we play together at home so clubs are a chance for me to experience variety and things I want to try.

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

hi all i go to clubs on my own go to ISIS

in leeds as its my nearest and as i have to drive i not drink so not get intoxicated or inebriated xx

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"I go to clubs alone and put meets up,im never alone lol meet alot diff people,i feel safe at clubs,im confident anough to look after meself x

Have gone to clubs with men,some brill nights,had a controlling bloke once put me off lol"

Unfortunately sometimes you go with someone they think you're "theirs" for the whole evening. Although guys as well as girls can do this to others its just down to the person.

By *bbie1234Couple  over a year ago

Coventry

At Chams NOW...

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I enjoy going to clubs a lot as a single woman. Unfortunately I do not seem to have the easy time attracting single men that other women do, and find it a lot easier to get shags if I go with a male friend. Shame really.

"I enjoy going to clubs a lot as a single woman. Unfortunately I do not seem to have the easy time attracting single men that other women do, and find it a lot easier to get shags if I go with a male friend. Shame really."

How is that possible?? Just go to a club and sit by the bar

I wish there was more clubs up my way! If I could travel and spend a weekend down by a club id have no problem attending alone. Refuse to go to the aberdeen club myself/with anyone else for various reasons

"I enjoy going to clubs a lot as a single woman. Unfortunately I do not seem to have the easy time attracting single men that other women do, and find it a lot easier to get shags if I go with a male friend. Shame really.

How is that possible?? Just go to a club and sit by the bar "

Tried that. It doesn't work.

I suspect they think I am attached and don't want to approach me without the 'other half' being there. If I go with a bloke then they ask him (not me for some reason) if they can play.

It's true that clubs are for couples, so sometimes I have to cheat!

"I enjoy going to clubs a lot as a single woman. Unfortunately I do not seem to have the easy time attracting single men that other women do, and find it a lot easier to get shags if I go with a male friend. Shame really.

I suspect they think I am attached and don't want to approach me without the 'other half' being there. If I go with a bloke then they ask him (not me for some reason) if they can play.

It's true that clubs are for couples, so sometimes I have to cheat!"

I find that strange... have you tried going to have a dip in the jacuzzi? Just from experience it usually doesn't take long on the average night at most clubs to see which lady in on her own. The guys must be off their game.

I find that strange... have you tried going to have a dip in the jacuzzi? Just from experience it usually doesn't take long on the average night at most clubs to see which lady in on her own. The guys must be off their game."

I don't do Jacuzzis. And its happened to me twice in Chams, twice in Isis, and once in Partners. I've come to the conclusion that I am obviously not many peoples cup of tea.

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

clubs may be for couples but single women are the true masters of that universe

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I find that strange... have you tried going to have a dip in the jacuzzi? Just from experience it usually doesn't take long on the average night at most clubs to see which lady in on her own. The guys must be off their game."

That was my hunting ground of choice

"I go to clubs alone and put meets up,im never alone lol meet alot diff people,i feel safe at clubs,im confident anough to look after meself x

Have gone to clubs with men,some brill nights,had a controlling bloke once put me off lol

Unfortunately sometimes you go with someone they think you're "theirs" for the whole evening. Although guys as well as girls can do this to others its just down to the person."

Yep i know what u mean,it only happened to me once tho,some my partners were great.i love going on my own,like the freedom and choice,im usually there hours lol

Im always in the hottubs,pools,sauna oh and smokers area there all good places to hunt

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We've met loads.

Depends on the club you go to I guess.

These have been at clubs where the ratio of numbers is well controlled by the club, and where the rules are well observed by those who go there.

» Add a new message to this topic