FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > ELUSIVE SINGLE BI FEM

ELUSIVE SINGLE BI FEM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok we're totally new to this and this is our first post, thought we'd get that out of the way.

Have been looking through the posts and noticed that people mention the elusive single bi fem, and as we all know its the holy grail. I think the term used is rocking horse shit, lol.

Our thoughts on this are, meet a couple for a social, we get plenty of offers for this, see if you get on and that there's an attraction, arrange for the woman of either party to meet the couple, then the following week visa versa.

Are we missing something here, we do swing as a couple but we would be more than happy to do this, seems the perfect solution.

Thoughts anyone. Ali & Neil.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah you're missing a big point. Most couples are here for both their pleasures. You're suggesting the females of couples will just ditch the male half and play alone with another couple. Just to satisfy the other couples desire to meet a bi female.

How's that fair on the bloke left sucking his thumb?

By *ittle nelWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

i'm not sure this will help but don't assume every straight female is completely straight.

unfortunately Fab doesn't not have a tick box for "i'm no longer curious an prefer men but quite like girly fun now an again" box to tick.

find some one you like the sound of, read their profile an just ask....worst they can do is say no.

xx

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

I can see that working for some couples.

By *ammyjayneWoman  over a year ago

hull

Can't expect a couple to play alone. And bi single ladies do exist, calling us rocking horse shit wont entice us.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Some couples might be up for this, but most would not for the reason stated above. It certainly wouldn't suit us.

But if it works for some, why not?

We do exist, but a lot of us only like to meet one-on-one - either a man or a woman, not both at the same time! I for one don't meet couples any more for that reason...

Oh, and using the term "rocking horse shit" really makes you look cheap - not interesting....

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"i'm not sure this will help but don't assume every straight female is completely straight.

unfortunately Fab doesn't not have a tick box for "i'm no longer curious an prefer men but quite like girly fun now an again" box to tick.

find some one you like the sound of, read their profile an just ask....worst they can do is say no.

xx "

But equally don't assume (like some do) that all swinging females are bi.

Yes we can see that point but if your swinging together your getting plenty of attention at other times, and the following week you get to have your turn, we have men to play and I don't feel left out, just thought it was a solution to the problem.

"We do exist, but a lot of us only like to meet one-on-one - either a man or a woman, not both at the same time! I for one don't meet couples any more for that reason...

Oh, and using the term "rocking horse shit" really makes you look cheap - not interesting....

"

Sorry didn't mean to offend, the term rocking horse shit is what we have seen posted on here, not out words.

By *ittle nelWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"i'm not sure this will help but don't assume every straight female is completely straight.

xx

But equally don't assume (like some do) that all swinging females are bi. "

totally agree, i adjust my profile to reflect my "mood" lol xx

Why not just have a 4sum?

While in theory your idea could work, in reality I doubt it.

If you want a bi female then find one. It really isn't difficult, its just not as easy as relying on this site. There is nothing more insulting than couples who want a single female, cant find one and approach couples instead expecting the male to sit out.

"Why not just have a 4sum?

If you want a bi female then find one. It really isn't difficult, its just not as easy as relying on this site. There is nothing more insulting than couples who want a single female, cant find one and approach couples instead expecting the male to sit out. "

Exactly!

We do this as a couple not as singles.

I'm sure there are some couples out there who'd be interested in this, but you'll struggle to find them.

Oh and the more acceptable phrase used is "needle in a haystack"

"Ok we're totally new to this and this is our first post, thought we'd get that out of the way.

Have been looking through the posts and noticed that people mention the elusive single bi fem, and as we all know its the holy grail. I think the term used is rocking horse shit, lol.

Our thoughts on this are, meet a couple for a social, we get plenty of offers for this, see if you get on and that there's an attraction, arrange for the woman of either party to meet the couple, then the following week visa versa.

Are we missing something here, we do swing as a couple but we would be more than happy to do this, seems the perfect solution.

"

I am a single bi-fem and prefer to meet single bi fems most have a male partner lurking

xx "

Yes that's me. Men get so excited when they know I have met women and the smile fades when they find out I much prefer men and only occasionally have thoughts about meeting women

"We do exist, but a lot of us only like to meet one-on-one - either a man or a woman, not both at the same time! I for one don't meet couples any more for that reason...

"

The SINGLE bi fems we have spoken to on here always end up bringing a male into the conversation, " I have a fuck buddy who would be willing to join you" not all but most, just thought it would work, but seems we're wrong, lol, we didn't meen to offend anyone, was just an idea.

"

"Yes we can see that point but if your swinging together your getting plenty of attention at other times, and the following week you get to have your turn, we have men to play and I don't feel left out, just thought it was a solution to the problem."

you're missing the point...we are in this as a couple and play together as a fuckcouple-it's not about equalling up the tally...she gets a fuck one week so it's ok because he'll get one next week.

We play together or not at all and although it might be the way some play it would mean an instant delete and block from us if you asked...we're clear about our preferences and it's disrespectful to ask to go outside of them

"The SINGLE bi fems we have spoken to on here always end up bringing a male into the conversation, " I have a fuck buddy who would be willing to join you" not all but most, just thought it would work, but seems we're wrong, lol, we didn't meen to offend anyone, was just an idea. "

we call them the bait females...

xx "

exactly ..my profile says straight ....but i do like a good ffm 3sum with girl play

Bristol

xx

exactly ..my profile says straight ....but i do like a good ffm 3sum with girl play "

It also says that you are looking for MF couples, so most would assume you are okay with girl play from that.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Yes we can see that point but if your swinging together your getting plenty of attention at other times, and the following week you get to have your turn, we have men to play and I don't feel left out, just thought it was a solution to the problem."

Would you be happy if you received that invite? ie dump your other half this week...

I thought rocking horse shit was rare. Bi fems are not all that rare. having met n played with a few...!

Well I was the elusive bi female but hardly got any messages from couples just men. So in my opinion couples don't try hard enough to find us. Then come up with all kinds of excuses why not to send photos. Like it or not we do hold all the cards so if contacting a single female I suggest you put a bit of effort into your messages and attach clear pics so we can decide whether we like the look of you. Also on the rare occasion when I have spoken to couples about meeting its never materialised, I think a lot of people are just after talking and picture collecting and not really into meeting.

One last point...everytime I have spoken to or met couples the man always contacts me privately and asks for a meet alone. Why do you do this?? If you have a gorgeous loving partner that is willing to allow you to fuck other women why do you still feel the need to do it behind her back?!?

"Well I was the elusive bi female but hardly got any messages from couples just men. So in my opinion couples don't try hard enough to find us. Then come up with all kinds of excuses why not to send photos. Like it or not we do hold all the cards so if contacting a single female I suggest you put a bit of effort into your messages and attach clear pics so we can decide whether we like the look of you. Also on the rare occasion when I have spoken to couples about meeting its never materialised, I think a lot of people are just after talking and picture collecting and not really into meeting.

One last point...everytime I have spoken to or met couples the man always contacts me privately and asks for a meet alone. Why do you do this?? If you have a gorgeous loving partner that is willing to allow you to fuck other women why do you still feel the need to do it behind her back?!?"

Not all of us men are looking to fuck other women behind our partners backs, we would just like a woman to join us as Ali really likes other women's company, I think people are taking this out of context, we don't play alone with singles, or fuck behind each others backs, I'm quite happy for Ali to meet single men but I would always be there, I like to watch, as I would be willing to agree to her meeting a couple who we have both met as a couple.

I used the term "Rare as rocking horse shit" on another thread to describe the scarcity of single bi-females on here in comparison to all other profiles.

It was not describing you as shit of any sort, it's just a colloquial metaphor.

"Well I was the elusive bi female but hardly got any messages from couples just men. So in my opinion couples don't try hard enough to find us. Then come up with all kinds of excuses why not to send photos. Like it or not we do hold all the cards so if contacting a single female I suggest you put a bit of effort into your messages and attach clear pics so we can decide whether we like the look of you. Also on the rare occasion when I have spoken to couples about meeting its never materialised, I think a lot of people are just after talking and picture collecting and not really into meeting.

One last point...everytime I have spoken to or met couples the man always contacts me privately and asks for a meet alone. Why do you do this?? If you have a gorgeous loving partner that is willing to allow you to fuck other women why do you still feel the need to do it behind her back?!?"

Could you make any more sweeping generalizations?

I am confused how if all couples are timewasters and never meet, then how do the male halves then always hit on you after meeting?

I bet the couples that verified you are delighted by this post.

xx "

You summed me up perfectly

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

single girl here..as in not married

bi as in i have done girly stuff.

not got male partner to bring..

elusive .yep cos i aint meeting anyone

Never really understood this massive need for a single bi-fem. Surely within a foursome you find what you are looking for????

Is this a male driven need??

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

a lot of the threads that I have read over the years looking for the elusive bi female were from couples looking to fulfil THEIR fantasy with no or very little regard to the needs/desires or expectations of the single female.

it may not be that, but it certainly has come across that way.

This is not a sweeping generalisation...it is my experience 100% of the time. I had a different profile which I deleted because I was sick of it and refuse to help the guy cheat on a loving partner. I have no verifications on this profile from couples so nobody is any the wiser....

BTW kimandallan if u read this u know I'm not taking about u two gorgeous people lol see u tomorrow guys xxxx love u x

"Can't expect a couple to play alone. And bi single ladies do exist, calling us rocking horse shit wont entice us."

Neigh

"I thought rocking horse shit was rare. Bi fems are not all that rare. having met n played with a few...!"

Shhhhhh

If you want a bi female then find one. It really isn't difficult, its just not as easy as relying on this site. There is nothing more insulting than couples who want a single female, cant find one and approach couples instead expecting the male to sit out. "

if it's not difficult why post a thread about finding an alternative solution??? it is difficult to find a bi fem that is willing to play with couples as not everyone is attracted to everyone, and not everyone's expectations are the same...for this very reason I will no longer play with couples!

xx

You summed me up perfectly "

And me xx

If you want a bi female then find one. It really isn't difficult, its just not as easy as relying on this site. There is nothing more insulting than couples who want a single female, cant find one and approach couples instead expecting the male to sit out.

if it's not difficult why post a thread about finding an alternative solution??? it is difficult to find a bi fem that is willing to play with couples as not everyone is attracted to everyone, and not everyone's expectations are the same...for this very reason I will no longer play with couples! "

Most people that complain it is hard to find a single bi female, think that joining this site is "swinging", And when the limited number of bi-females fails to produce a result start looking for impractical alternatives.

From previous forum threads I doubt many couples that go to clubs and/or socials find the search futile. We know several bi fems who play with couples but non of them meet via this site

Yeah you are missing the point most couples dont want to play alone and want to experience it together....and we aint that rare i know lots and have met lots with guys

cant find one hence leaving Friday if not

sub

"Yeah you are missing the point most couples dont want to play alone and want to experience it together....and we aint that rare i know lots and have met lots with guys "

this couldn't have put it better myself!

"This is not a sweeping generalisation...it is my experience 100% of the time. I had a different profile which I deleted because I was sick of it and refuse to help the guy cheat on a loving partner. I have no verifications on this profile from couples so nobody is any the wiser....

BTW kimandallan if u read this u know I'm not taking about u two gorgeous people lol see u tomorrow guys xxxx love u x"

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I'm a bi female. Yes I do have a male lurking in the background, but he is aware of my fab life and as I'm submissive (a whole other thread) and he is happy for me to meet from here, alone as long as I'm safe and happy to do so.

The issue I've had with couples is an illusive female - working/away/in the shower/unwell so haven't been able to call (even from a verified profile). Couples that its all about them and no thought to what I get out of it (did have a charmer tell me I could eat his wife, do him and then go - but she wasn't bi so wouldn't touch me!). Also had the offer from a couple to meet the guy first - kinda a try before you buy deal

Bi fems that play alone are out there, we're just not dial-a-shag and it takes some work!

I'm a single bi fem who loves couples. However .... I get alot of msgs therefore I can be a little picky :/ bi fems are not easy to meet with! Keep trying and good luck

Pa thought the rocking horse shit thing was funny

Another single bi fem here I have to say it's an interesting thought you have Op and I guess if you play with a willing, regular couple who are happy to play seperate then go for it. It's not everyones cup of tea, but our boats all float differently.

I'm happy to meet couples, but I do find it a tad daunting as I am joining two people who have close intimate knowledge of each other where as I'm going in blind, so to speak.

And yes, the 'male only scenario' really doesn't help nor does it promote my 'want' in looking for a couple.

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"

Blimey.. I thinks it's a common enough term to not offend?!

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"Ok we're totally new to this and this is our first post, thought we'd get that out of the way.

"

Seems to be a mixed reaction, but it's a solution we have thought about too. Most couples are not so keen on meeting separately though, so ultimately I doubt it would be much easier than finding a single bi fem.

"cant find one hence leaving Friday if not

sub "

Bit harsh think of your approach it wont happen over night talk and build it up.

Maybe some of the other ladies are like me i wont join anyone where i feel ita to fulfill their fantasy or for the guys pleasure as its what he wants...nor will i play with couples who seem to want to stamp their feet or throw the toys out if its not happenening quick enough for them.

I am there for my pleasure and the mutual fun of 2 others...i love couples and have my eye on a few for the near future

Blimey.. I thinks it's a common enough term to not offend?!"

Only if someone has heard of it and obviously given some of the comments, not that common

"I thought rocking horse shit was rare. Bi fems are not all that rare. having met n played with a few...!

Shhhhhh "

Haha - you spotted me. But you have quite simply proved my point. xx Chris

sub

Bit harsh think of your approach it wont happen over night talk and build it up.

Maybe some of the other ladies are like me i wont join anyone where i feel ita to fulfill their fantasy or for the guys pleasure as its what he wants...nor will i play with couples who seem to want to stamp their feet or throw the toys out if its not happenening quick enough for them.

I am there for my pleasure and the mutual fun of 2 others...i love couples and have my eye on a few for the near future "

sub "

your profile says you're straight and doesn't really tell anyone what they would get out of meeting you...posts like this don't really help either to be honest

Rocking horse????!!!

Prefer the term of ''Unicorn''......lol that elusive mythical being.....far more complimentary of ladies....

"Rocking horse????!!!

Prefer the term of ''Unicorn''......lol that elusive mythical being.....far more complimentary of ladies...."

Or indeed unicorn shit?

Remember

Be yourself and if you can't be yourself, be a unicorn

its not his fantasy I/we here because I want to share his cock and the thought of this is a big turn on for me

Bristol

It's a big turn on for many, many couples, so the likelihood of it happening for you after three weeks on Fab is very slim.

'Threatening' to leave if it doesn't happen for you by Friday will work against you, not for you.

lol its not a threat in any way at all ?

By *irtyslutgirlWoman  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"a lot of the threads that I have read over the years looking for the elusive bi female were from couples looking to fulfil THEIR fantasy with no or very little regard to the needs/desires or expectations of the single female.

it may not be that, but it certainly has come across that way."

Absolutely!!

Bristol

"lol its not a threat in any way at all ?"

You may not think so, but it can be read that way, which is why it won't help.

"lol its not a threat in any way at all ?"

Came across as a tantrum not a threat. "If I don't meet a single bi-female from here by friday I'm taking my toys and going home" kind of thing.

"a lot of the threads that I have read over the years looking for the elusive bi female were from couples looking to fulfil THEIR fantasy with no or very little regard to the needs/desires or expectations of the single female.

it may not be that, but it certainly has come across that way.

Absolutely!! "

I think that applies to most people.

Couples who want to play with the female half of another couple and will "let" the guy watch is quite common. However, we all have our fantasies, it's just finding the person we want to fulfil them with that's the trick!

"lol its not a threat in any way at all ?

Came across as a tantrum not a threat. "If I don't meet a single bi-female from here by friday I'm taking my toys and going home" kind of thing."

Actually if you read the profile, it's Sir is telling me to delete the profile, so technically it's a threat once removed or a threat by proxy.

Or indeed a person telling us sir is going to throw his toys out of her pram in order to fulfil their fantasy.... maybe I read too much into it

strange

"strange "

So much on here is strange, but you get used to it.

"its not his fantasy I/we here because I want to share his cock and the thought of this is a big turn on for me"

Exactly as it came across and i assumed...you want to share his cock and get turned on...not you want to experience a woman and want to share the experience with him and also give a lady what she wants....with that frame of mind you wont have any luck.

Like with any meet its about mutual pleasure not one being used for anothers

"its not his fantasy I/we here because I want to share his cock and the thought of this is a big turn on for me

Exactly as it came across and i assumed...you want to share his cock and get turned on...not you want to experience a woman and want to share the experience with him and also give a lady what she wants....with that frame of mind you wont have any luck.

Like with any meet its about mutual pleasure not one being used for anothers"

Could not agree more, we love giving pleasure to the single females we have been very fortunate to have met. Both of us play and nothing turns us on more than sharing the spark we have and seeing a woman experience orgasm again and again. We find it hard to understand how some people approach swinging with such a lack of empathy.

Ive met women with men on my own and met couples when meeting a couple its all about me and getting both of what i want but also sharing something special with them....and vice verser with a guy its all about making the single fem comfy and relaxed and giving her what she wants but also sharing the special thing with your guy

"lol its not a threat in any way at all ?

Came across as a tantrum not a threat. "If I don't meet a single bi-female from here by friday I'm taking my toys and going home" kind of thing."

Definitely a foot stamp at the end of that post! And agree that the profile give no inclination about what is wanted from any women looking...can only assume it's al explained in a message?

As for the OP...it could work with some as there are some couples that play separately and enjoy telling the other half the stories but the majority will want to play together. As others have mentioned it'll probably be similar to finding single bi ladies...just keep trying and hopefully you'll get there!

"Ive met women with men on my own and met couples when meeting a couple its all about me and getting both of what i want but also sharing something special with them....and vice verser with a guy its all about making the single fem comfy and relaxed and giving her what she wants but also sharing the special thing with your guy "

Always

By *yLongJourneyMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

your on about the elusive single bi fem, i cant find the elusive single ladies or couples at all for any fun, nobody seems to want to know me

sub

I am there for my pleasure and the mutual fun of 2 others...i love couples and have my eye on a few for the near future

"

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

" "

Its Friday so I guess you're off now ?

"

Its Friday so I guess you're off now ?

"

Lol maybe they found the rocking horse shit

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

OP for a first thread this was interesting and entertaining. You have maybe worded things a little wrong but I have been guilty of the same and learnt my lesson. You took on board people's comments and stayed polite. All things considered, this was a good first post...I am sure there will be more

By *attykitWoman  over a year ago

leeds

It's interesting but as someone who is bi curious I am looking for a couple to be patient with me and help me explore this but I'm struggling to find a couple to do this. So this rocking horse shit is here and ready but no one wants her! !!!

By *zanyCouple  over a year ago

truro

Well we have had the one experience of a single girl joining us. Believe you me it is hard enough keeping one girl happy let alone two.

Dave

Single bi fem here. Though I do not use the site to meet couples. I tend to only play with couples when im in a club or at a party, as I would not feel comfortable going to a couples home.

Only happy to have a private meet once ive got to know a couple well.

By *lentyoffun40Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

This is our take .

We BOTH enjoy seeing each other having fun and being pleasured .. It's very much a visual thing and we love it

We love 4somes and moresomes and we love it

We also enjoy having 3somes ..this is far different than the above .

We love how sensual it can be with just 3 of us . Be it a male or female . Where we all play or one if us watches the other

So much so and after lots of chatting WE (not her / me) decided that annemarie could meet single bi females for 1 on 1 Or select couples ..

We saw that many couples enjoy mff 3somes and many hadn't experienced the pleasure we have had in that scenario

However .. Here lies the truth

We fully expected to be inundated with messages and offers of meets with

couples for the mff ..( as this is something hundreds of profile and updated status are looking for) . But

this hasn't been the case ... A has met 1 couple and another meet has been planned ( you know who you are lol)

But considering the amount of people who talk about wanting a mmf 3some ...our take is that it's many people's fantasy .. But not many go through with it ... Could this just be a man thing ?

We even put a meet on saying female available to help couple achieve their fantasy of a mmf 3some ... But not a single response

Just goes to show lol

Whatever happens on here folks , people will always have different tastes and fantasies . Lets just be nice to each other whatever they may be or how strange the suggestion sounds

this evening yes

Oh been called a few things before guessing 'select' should now be added

By *lentyoffun40Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Oh been called a few things before guessing 'select' should now be added "

Sorry lol

My experience with couples I exchange messages with, is that the reality of actually meeting is a step too far. I like to cut to the chase and get a meet and greet out of the way sooner rather than later to assess alchemy in the flesh. I'm obviously not exchanging messages with the right folk. I really must try harder...!

what I dont really understand alot of the times is not reversing the roles, imagine what urself(the female half)would feel like going to a cpls house..unknown to her

its essentially two psyches that know eachother well, who are very obviously comfortable themselves..so thats why the single female may include a male friend that they feel comfortable with

so give the fem a chance, play on her terms...who knows the next meetup, she might feel more accepting of joining on her own

hahaha!

just changed the title part of my profile to *rocking horse shit over here*

There's "bi" fems everywhere on here!!

At least that's what they keep messaging me

sub

I am there for my pleasure and the mutual fun of 2 others...i love couples and have my eye on a few for the near future "

With you on every point here. Gone totally off meeting m/f couples from here as it's not worth the hassle any more. There must be some lovely couples out there but I am sticking to men for now. I do crave a woman's body but I can live without it

I get messages from couples for me to join them,i reply asking for pic and thats it,never hear again,alot cples like the idea not the reality,and no i didnt scare them with my mugshot at that point lol

"Our thoughts on this are, meet a couple for a social, we get plenty of offers for this, see if you get on and that there's an attraction, arrange for the woman of either party to meet the couple, then the following week visa versa."

We have done and will do this, but slightly differently.

With a couple we know and trust we will arrange to meet them alone occasionally. We have differing days off sometimes and we will both sometimes meet when the other is at work or busy.

But and it is a big BUT - we only do it with couples we have played with as a foursome a lot more than a couple of times, we know well, trust and who are open to it themselves.

It has worked well for us and we have had a lot of fun It eliminates the problems of babysitters. And it gets the Threesome fantasies played out very well

It's not gonna be for everyone but has worked for us and we would do it in the future

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I think the main problem is that many couples can let the search for a "unicorn" take over their swinging personas.

Jayne and I love playing with single bi fems, but we dont chase them, as we learned early on that all that did was put them off.

Now, we let them know we are interested in being friends, and then see how it develops. If we dont play, then at least we have another friend.

Seems to work for us, although its not regular I'm guessing we have probably played with about 8 single bi fems in 4 years... make that 9, after last weekend lol!

And she said the same thing that has been mentioned in here before, joining a cpl can be a little daunting, especially as (in this particular case), it was her first time with a cpl!

"I think the main problem is that many couples can let the search for a "unicorn" take over their swinging personas.

Jayne and I love playing with single bi fems, but we dont chase them, as we learned early on that all that did was put them off.

Now, we let them know we are interested in being friends, and then see how it develops. If we dont play, then at least we have another friend.

Seems to work for us, although its not regular I'm guessing we have probably played with about 8 single bi fems in 4 years... make that 9, after last weekend lol!

And she said the same thing that has been mentioned in here before, joining a cpl can be a little daunting, especially as (in this particular case), it was her first time with a cpl!

"

Spot on

We do the same. It is very rare for us to make the first contact, we prefer to see who contacts us and then see where it goes from there.

And we take the same _iew, if we are asking someone to join us it has to be as much about them as us. It must be very daunting and we do everything we can to make sure they feel safe as well as doing our best to ensure that anyone who does join us gets as much from the experience as us. We would both feel awful if someone joined us and didn't enjoy it or felt it was all about us!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

it may not be that, but it certainly has come across that way."

I am glad someone put down the way I was thinking.....

it almost has a tinge of being someone elses plaything to it.....

"what I dont really understand alot of the times is not reversing the roles, imagine what urself(the female half)would feel like going to a cpls house..unknown to her

its essentially two psyches that know eachother well, who are very obviously comfortable themselves..so thats why the single female may include a male friend that they feel comfortable with

so give the fem a chance, play on her terms...who knows the next meetup, she might feel more accepting of joining on her own"

I couldn't agree with you more..

We seek that Ellusive unicorn shit..

I have often spoken to my other half ... And said.. Erm we will be lucky and, to be honest I'm not sure I would be as cocksure as to chuck on the heels, and skip myself off to some un knows house.. Let alone a couples house!

But that's where trust comes into play, yes I know hard to command on here...

Eg once had a beautiful young lady... Drove to our house, roared up in her sports car, strutted in with unbelivable confidence! Even made me the host and other half of a couple nervous! We actually carried her to bed that night d*unk, but that's another story, but apparently they are out there.... You just have to gain their trust which is no mean feat on here.

And I can't speak for others, but the biggest thrill for me is seeing another lady enjoy herself, if shes not then what is the point mutual is the operative word here I'm a giver I love to please...

"Oh been called a few things before guessing 'select' should now be added

Sorry lol"

Lol no worries actually feeling quite select

You no how my couples get me? Early phone contact, we do things on my terms and they understand that can b a little scary 4 me meeting a couple so we go slow. If you can do all that then I'm sure youl find one .... Also don't sound like your disparate 4 one! As its bit very sexy...

"what I dont really understand alot of the times is not reversing the roles, imagine what urself(the female half)would feel like going to a cpls house..unknown to her

so give the fem a chance, play on her terms...who knows the next meetup, she might feel more accepting of joining on her own

I couldn't agree with you more..

We seek that Ellusive unicorn shit..

I have often spoken to my other half ... And said.. Erm we will be lucky and, to be honest I'm not sure I would be as cocksure as to chuck on the heels, and skip myself off to some un knows house.. Let alone a couples house!

But that's where trust comes into play, yes I know hard to command on here...

Eg once had a beautiful young lady... Drove to our house, roared up in her sports car, strutted in with unbelivable confidence! Even made me the host and other half of a couple nervous! We actually carried her to bed that night d*unk, but that's another story, but apparently they are out there.... You just have to gain their trust which is no mean feat on here.

"

well lets just say she had the balls...maybe she did...at one time

Balls lol I sincerely hope not! Having said that not a clue like I said rolled her into bed d*unk... Would it have been wrong to take advantage

"Balls lol I sincerely hope not! Having said that not a clue like I said rolled her into bed d*unk... Would it have been wrong to take advantage "

Taken

Well I think we done ok with this post, 99 replys for a first post, lol, seems a mixed reaction, so any of you single ladies want to join us for a coffee, I promise we'll be more nervous than you, lol,

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Well I think we done ok with this post, 99 replys for a first post, lol, seems a mixed reaction, so any of you single ladies want to join us for a coffee, I promise we'll be more nervous than you, lol, "

Don't mean this in a bad way, just giving a bit of advice. But saying you will be really nervous is probably going to be very off putting for a lot of people.

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

"Well I think we done ok with this post, 99 replys for a first post, lol, seems a mixed reaction, so any of you single ladies want to join us for a coffee, I promise we'll be more nervous than you, lol,

Don't mean this in a bad way, just giving a bit of advice. But saying you will be really nervous is probably going to be very off putting for a lot of people."

Why do you think that would be off-putting? I reckon most people get nervous before meeting someone new for the first time, myself included. I usually accept nervousness as a given.

glasgow

If I (female) was meeting a couple I'd be a bit nervous myself (in a good way) but I'd prefer to be meeting people who were confident and would put me at ease. If they are even more nervous than I was then it wouldn't appeal to me at all.

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

"If I (female) was meeting a couple I'd be a bit nervous myself (in a good way) but I'd prefer to be meeting people who were confident and would put me at ease. If they are even more nervous than I was then it wouldn't appeal to me at all."

But can't a person be confident and nervous at the same time? I am quite a confident person, but I still get nervous. The nerves usually go within the first five minutes though once we all start chatting. It's usually just that first initial greeting I find is the most nervous bit, and then it subsides. Nerves can be a good thing. Sometimes it's just excited nerves too rathe than scared or worried nerves

glasgow

There's nerves and there's nerves. A little nervous excitement is fine. Making it clear that you're going to be really nervous wouldn't do it for me. I've never met another couple on my own but I have met other girls and if we were both nervous it would be too awkward.

"If I (female) was meeting a couple I'd be a bit nervous myself (in a good way) but I'd prefer to be meeting people who were confident and would put me at ease. If they are even more nervous than I was then it wouldn't appeal to me at all.

But can't a person be confident and nervous at the same time? I am quite a confident person, but I still get nervous. The nerves usually go within the first five minutes though once we all start chatting. It's usually just that first initial greeting I find is the most nervous bit, and then it subsides. Nerves can be a good thing. Sometimes it's just excited nerves too rathe than scared or worried nerves "

this

I am going to a party this afternoon till late x on my own it gonna be full of couples x bit nervous as dont know hosts or cples going lol x should be ok tho as went eureka wed on me own lol just get that initial greetings out the way i should be ok lol there are some woman out there that have confidence to do this,i would be a lier if said wasnt bit nervous x

Bristol

There's nothing wrong with being nervous, and what you're doing takes an enormous amount of confidence, so good for you!

You are one of those women who has the confidence to do it, which is why you ate going. And no doubt everyone else there will have some measure of nerves, even if they know others already...but as we all know those nerves vanish around two minutes after arriving. You'll have a great time!

Bristol

'are going'! Stupid iPad

Thankyou x im sure i will be fine x im gonna be fashionably late (ex will be late picking daughter up) so most people will be already past there nervous stage,gotta make a entrance lol x told them to start without me

[Removed by poster at 24/08/13 11:56:45]

"Thankyou x im sure i will be fine x im gonna be fashionably late (ex will be late picking daughter up) so most people will be already past there nervous stage,gotta make a entrance lol x told them to start without me "

Enjoy I'm sure you will

Thanku x they sent lovely message today when i admitted to being nervous x

By *attykitWoman  over a year ago

leeds

so give the fem a chance, play on her terms...who knows the next meetup, she might feel more accepting of joining on her own"

This! In a coupke +female the single girl is outnumbered. There are too many horror stories for me to risk my own personal safety. Xx

Bristol

Of course, everyone, single women and couples, should consider the risks in meting a stranger.

Having said that, the first single woman we met from here came to our place, and all three of us had a fabulous time. The next meet we had we went to the home of a single woman, and all three of us had a fabulous time.

Both of these were first meets. For every horror story, there's a wonderful story.

"

"

Being a single Bi fem, i think most couples assume i am gagging to meet with a couple and they assume i will meet and fuck anyone

WRONG

i think couples need to read a profile take time to chat and not assume things

this is the most important thing

Bristol

"

Being a single Bi fem, i think most couples assume i am gagging to meet with a couple and they assume i will meet and fuck anyone

WRONG

i think couples need to read a profile take time to chat and not assume things

this is the most important thing"

Aren't you making an assumption here yourself though?

no as 98% dont and this weekend has proved the test. ...

"Never really understood this massive need for a single bi-fem. Surely within a foursome you find what you are looking for????

Is this a male driven need??"

It's more about experiences, and it's not always just the bloke that wants an ffm!

» Add a new message to this topic