FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bbw or ssbbw?

Bbw or ssbbw?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there

I'm a new highly sexed size 26! Personally I hate my size but seem to be getting positive responses on here! (not that I'm complaining!)

Is it because ppl actually really like big or just think my size is weakness to get me laid?

Would be great to hear your thoughts on this matter or whether I'm putting to much thought into things!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Why does it matter? If you are horny and you like who is messaging you then shag them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your only 30 and your pictures are very sexy, thats without knowing what your face looks like im not surprised men want to meet you.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You're thinking too much. There have been a lot of threads recently which being new you won't have seen, in which men have been praising bbws. Enjoy!

Personally I go for people I get on with, who share my attitude to all things sexy and I don't really get hung up on size. I've been with women who are a size 6 and who have been a size 26+ and they were all great meets.

Omg me and more than 50% of men on here love a woman with curves and for the rest of the men who don't like a curvy lady they are mad

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Some people like them...some dont. I used to be a size 28/30 with very low confidence and although I would meet, i didnt do it that often. I have now lost over 8 stone and now a size 20 and even though I have more confidence in the real world around people I still have low confidence meeting on here as now I feel people wont want to see my horibble body. So as long as your happy with yourself then go for it as its all that matters.

evesham

"Omg me and more than 50% of men on here love a woman with curves and for the rest of the men who don't like a curvy lady they are mad "

Why put down people who have other preferences?

"Some people like them...some don't. So as long as your happy with yourself then go for it as its all that matters."

Men who don't like women with a curvy figure shouldn't be rude .had a few awful messages .I'm a 14 to 16 and been called too big .felt good about myself until joined fab .guys what's wrong with yous.or is it just geordie men are diddly wacks .lol x

Thanks guys and gals very positive responses and duly note!

I think its dependent on the person. Everyone is different. Take me for instance, I like young and old, small and tall, and slim and not so slim (present company included). All I can say is that I know what I like when I see it!

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

For me it's not about the size but how it's proportioned

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"Personally I go for people I get on with, who share my attitude to all things sexy and I don't really get hung up on size. I've been with women who are a size 6 and who have been a size 26+ and they were all great meets.

"

Agree, as a girl who likes playing with girls size doesn't matter, i find personality and a spark far sexier than the number of inches on a tape measure.

lots of men find big women very sexy

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Being a bbw myself all you need is to be happy with yourself because then the sexy you come's out and the guys love it. Enjoy it, it's all fun.

Have a look at some of the other threads there are lots of fellas who like larger ladies, shame your miles away x

By *IBBWUKWoman  over a year ago

swindon

I'm the same size as you Hun. Just go for it. I have friends that are skinny and they have hang ups about some part if not all of their bodies. Just go for it. Life's to short!!!

By *lleyCat1969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

"... i find personality and a spark far sexier than the number of inches on a tape measure. "

That x10.

I've had fantastic sex with ladies who you'd describe as BBW and SSBBW, and equally great sex with ladies who are size 8.

London & Edinburgh

"... i find personality and a spark far sexier than the number of inches on a tape measure.

That x10.

I've had fantastic sex with ladies who you'd describe as BBW and SSBBW, and equally great sex with ladies who are size 8. "

Mwah xxx

"... i find personality and a spark far sexier than the number of inches on a tape measure.

That x10.

I've had fantastic sex with ladies who you'd describe as BBW and SSBBW, and equally great sex with ladies who are size 8. "

A lot of these threads tend to imply that only BBW can have great sex and be happy with their bodies.

Not true. All women big or small can have great sex and be confident/happy with their bodies.

By *dav123Man  over a year ago

coventry

I could not agree with you more strongly! it is surely down to each individual and what they feel comfortable with.

Its fab, alot of men on here will fuck anything they can get, you could probly put you have aids on yor profile and you would still get requests

"Its fab, alot of men on here will fuck anything they can get, you could probly put you have aids on yor profile and you would still get requests"

Ooooooh cynical !

Ditto to that, however seems as preference is the

key to most people's choose

Room for all...

But... I would be scared of someone having a heart attack at the bigger end of the scale.... Same with early 60's people....... Maybe that's just me...

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"Omg me and more than 50% of men on here love a woman with curves and for the rest of the men who don't like a curvy lady they are mad "

Men love what's available. Simple.

To be honest if a woman no matter what size can seduce me no matter what size, even

if my preferences lean more to a bbw/thicker woman

I'm all game. I can leave curves (sadly) for.... erm..... hmmmm...... need to test this theory out

again....

I have always loved ladies with a fuller figure, ever since my teens. You are all incredibly sensual as far as I am concerned.

"Hi there

I'm a new highly sexed size 26! Personally I hate my size but seem to be getting positive responses on here! (not that I'm complaining!)

Is it because ppl actually really like big or just think my size is weakness to get me laid?

Would be great to hear your thoughts on this matter or whether I'm putting to much thought into things!

"

Some men genuinely love curves. I should know, I'm one of them! People have their preferences and you'll either fit the bill or you won't. I think you'll have a lot of fun!

As far as I am concern'd if a lady is how should I say "a few more lbs" then she is right up my street xxx.

theres more to kiss

theres more to hold

theres more to massage

theres more to admire

And more to make love to.....bigger ladies rule in my book.

steve

"Omg me and more than 50% of men on here love a woman with curves and for the rest of the men who don't like a curvy lady they are mad

Men love what's available. Simple. "

yes and no matter of size or looks ......... some its a hole and that's all that matter .. so they get there sex FIX .

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

There's yet another aged BBW thread shut!

Can these please be stopped? One, they are boring! As done nearly every day! And two, they normally end up insulting us slimmer women, as we are sticks or not real FFS as If slimmer women do not know how to have sex! Please engage the brain before supplying comments and just let them run with no comment and just stick to what each preference is preferred we don't need a thread every day! Just message who you are attracted to!

Totally agree foxy

Sorry am new on here and first day/ couple of days on forum! I'm not here to upset or offend any one on here! Neither do I expect anyone to do so on my thread!

Thought I was just asking a valid question that goes though my head a lot. But if these are regular threads, which I didn't know on the time of writing, why keep reading them as you must be aware of the content from the title!

Anyhow sorry if this thread has offended wasn't set with that intention x

Truly tedious !

Fat, thin, tall, short, black or white, big dick, little dick, you are what you are ! why anyone on here needs the sycophantic back slapping that invariably latches onto these threads is totally beyond me. You're either someone' s "type" or you're not ! live with it ! there's enough flesh to go around without whining why you don't appeal to everyone.

London & Edinburgh

What a bunch of moaners, chill and get some perspective, too many of you consider yourselves the owners of these completely open fora which are freely available for all to post what they wish. We are all entitled to our.opinions so why the 'pack this type of thread in' stuff guys n girls? If you don't like a topic ignore it, if you have an opinion that's what these are for so stop with the 'i don't like the subject so it shouldn't be on here' stuff and just express your opinion. For such a criticised thread, it has done what it should and attracted comment!

Dave

End of the day put a woman who looks like a playboy bunny next to 1 that looks like dawn french i dont care what any of you blokes say, you wouldent pick dawn french simple as that

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

"Its fab, alot of men on here will fuck anything they can get, you could probly put you have aids on yor profile and you would still get requests

Ooooooh cynical !"

But also fairly accurate. We have had men so desperate that they haved stated they have no limits, BDSM wise. "No limits", can we castrate you then? Bring 50 men to bareback fuck you as part if humiliation play? Funnily enough no reply to those two...bugger

It's all down to personal choice, look at Justin Biebers fan base!

"Hi there

"

I know one guy who only meets bbw, think it a genuine turn on for the guys messaging you

evesham

"End of the day put a woman who looks like a playboy bunny next to 1 that looks like dawn french i dont care what any of you blokes say, you wouldent pick dawn french simple as that"

You wouldn't pick Dawn French and that's fine, your choice but I know lots of guys that wouldn't choose the playboy bunny. Genuinely wouldn't choose them because they prefer larger ladies.

I really fail to understand why some people can't accept that. Surely it's a good thing for you because there are less men after the playboy bunny?!

Im also a bbw ..and when i first joined here thought the same ..but ive actually only come across one or to that think i have low self asteem coz im big ...one in particular liked to really abuse larger girls ..now sexually i like this ..but not from a bloke that thinks he can do it coz im fat ..he would never meet in public coz he had an image to protect as a personal trainer ...but on the flip side there is men out there that like big women .there are gorg men on here that will adore your body ... enjoy it x ...its more about confidence than anything anyhow ..xxx

"What a bunch of moaners, chill and get some perspective, too many of you consider yourselves the owners of these completely open fora which are freely available for all to post what they wish. We are all entitled to our.opinions so why the 'pack this type of thread in' stuff guys n girls? If you don't like a topic ignore it, if you have an opinion that's what these are for so stop with the 'i don't like the subject so it shouldn't be on here' stuff and just express your opinion. For such a criticised thread, it has done what it should and attracted comment!

Dave"

I just wish there. were more bbws and ssbbws down south. I love them

"Sorry am new on here and first day/ couple of days on forum! I'm not here to upset or offend any one on here! Neither do I expect anyone to do so on my thread!

Thought I was just asking a valid question that goes though my head a lot. But if these are regular threads, which I didn't know on the time of writing, why keep reading them as you must be aware of the content from the title!

Anyhow sorry if this thread has offended wasn't set with that intention x"

Write what ya like no one owns the forum same as dont like dont look ...dont like dont read x

"I just wish there. were more bbws and ssbbws down south. I love them"

What the hell is an ssbbw huh x

"I just wish there. were more bbws and ssbbws down south. I love them

What the hell is an ssbbw huh x "

Super size big beautiful woman.

But some women can't help being small?, just because they are slum doesn't mean they aren't as much fun as the bigger lady,, and why shouldn't men like them why does it make them mad?

evesham

"But some women can't help being small?, just because they are slum doesn't mean they aren't as much fun as the bigger lady,, and why shouldn't men like them why does it make them mad? "

for some reason, some people think that the only way to pay a compliment is to slag off another type of purpose. its quite sad really.

I think it is a primitive instinct to be attracted to a woman with curves. Broad hips may equate to a broad pelvis, making childbirth less of a risk. Perhaps it is 'inbuilt' in to men, even without us being conscious about it. Only my opinion....

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

"Personally I go for people I get on with, who share my attitude to all things sexy and I don't really get hung up on size. I've been with women who are a size 6 and who have been a size 26+ and they were all great meets.

"

By *azyOldGitMan  over a year ago

leicestershire

"End of the day put a woman who looks like a playboy bunny next to 1 that looks like dawn french i dont care what any of you blokes say, you wouldent pick dawn french simple as that"

At least Dawn French has a genuine personality, and that's the deal clincher for me.

i like curves,

curves are different than seriously overweight

kelly brook is curvy

holly willabooby is curvy

"Why does it matter? If you are horny and you like who is messaging you then shag them. "

Really wish there was a like button !!!

"Omg me and more than 50% of men on here love a woman with curves and for the rest of the men who don't like a curvy lady they are mad

i like curves,

curves are different than seriously overweight

kelly brook is curvy

holly willabooby is curvy"

And what about a mention of carol vorderman.....now she is curvy and all woman.

Nope if like me thay just love a bigger woman

As some have said to us if you put a tree trunk in a dress on a cam in the chat room blokes would compare them to angelina Joliet and grace Kelly! Men do have the ability to lose any sense of vision when it comes to sex but if you use the flattery to build up your self esteem as well as doing things that benefit you as a person and end up happy within yourself it is all brilliant! We really hope the O.P. is happy with who they are. It often surprises us when we are on our travels how wonderfully confident and liberated the rest of Europe is compared to us stifled Brits. We were on a nudist beach the other day in barcelona and there was a thirty year old man taking his sixty plus dad out into the sea in the nude without a care in the world. I sincerely hope that some day we can stop stigmatising everyone and realise that happiness is the most important thing, be happy in yourself and let others bask in your confidence.

By *EXY50ishWoman  over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

"Sorry am new on here and first day/ couple of days on forum! I'm not here to upset or offend any one on here! Neither do I expect anyone to do so on my thread!

Anyhow sorry if this thread has offended wasn't set with that intention x"

Fabulous answer honey - why the fcuk do people keep reading them if they're so offensive.

Have fun

X

I find a lot of geordie men dont like curvy or bbw but 14/16 is normal huni thy dont like let them jogbon ther loss is sumone else's gajn

Well said

Your size is not a weakness to get you laid. I adore BBW women!

people are into all different things

for some people it is bigger bodies they find attractive and a turn on

» Add a new message to this topic