FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > mods have changed our profile gender

mods have changed our profile gender

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im a transexual with a female parenter, im legally a woman, i have documents and live full time, but they have changed us to a MF profile, i'm quite upset about this. How can i get them to change it back. I get the feeling that a lot of people on hear don't get the difference between Tv and Ts. Im not male.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Legally a woman and not hiding anything about it on the profile...should be a FF profile surely?

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Maybe you shouldn't refer yourself as a shemale on the profile then ? I assume a mod has seen that + the pics and changed it to MF based on that.

How are they to know you live as a woman etc just use the "contact" page at the bottom of FAB and ask them to sort it there.

By *lentyoffun40Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

Hi guys

Just email admin

And tell them you want it changing back

Please

Xxxxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Im a transexual with a female parenter, im legally a woman, i have documents and live full time, but they have changed us to a MF profile, i'm quite upset about this. How can i get them to change it back. I get the feeling that a lot of people on hear don't get the difference between Tv and Ts. Im not male. "
I think the confusion has come from the photos you have on your profile ..I presume they are pre op photos ? if that's the case and you wish to be known as female then you wouldn't want that type of photo on there ...good luck tho xxx

"Maybe you shouldn't refer yourself as a shemale on the profile then ? I assume a mod has seen that + the pics and changed it to MF based on that.

"

shemales are transexuals.

Bristol

"

shemales are transexuals. "

I'm no expert on this but a shemale is not legally considered to be a female.

From what I understand you have to fully transition to change all the legal documentation also, but again not an expert or anything.

something I just saw

"A trans sexual is a person that feels they are in the wrong body. They can start living and dressing like the wanted sex and eventually have operation to become one. Not all trans sexuals want the operation though. A shemale is according to wiki:

Shemale is a term used in sex work to describe trans women with male genitalia and augmented female breasts from breast augmentation and/or use of hormones. Using the term she-male for a transsexual woman would be considered highly offensive, for it implies that she is working in the sex trade. The term she-male has been used since the mid-19th century, when it was a humorous colloquialism for female, especially an aggressive woman."

It seems understandable given that + the pictures that the FAB mods would change it, as has been said get in touch and see if they will change it for you

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Im a transexual with a female parenter, im legally a woman, i have documents and live full time, but they have changed us to a MF profile, i'm quite upset about this. How can i get them to change it back. I get the feeling that a lot of people on hear don't get the difference between Tv and Ts. Im not male. "

I see 2 lovely ladies

Just ask the mods and hopefully they will change it back for you.

At the risk of upsetting the admin, how did they even know about you & surely they should have approached you first and given you some warning

Of course i could be reading too much in to this

"I presume they are pre op photos ? if that's the case and you wish to be known as female then you wouldn't want that type of photo on there ...good luck tho xxx "

I am a transexual a non-op one, im legally female, i work as a female and have done for at least 10 year. Im more than happy to put my pictures up on here. Im a person not a stereotype.

By *lentyoffun40Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"I presume they are pre op photos ? if that's the case and you wish to be known as female then you wouldn't want that type of photo on there ...good luck tho xxx

I am a transexual a non-op one, im legally female, i work as a female and have done for at least 10 year. Im more than happy to put my pictures up on here. Im a person not a stereotype. "

Yes yes yes . Well said !!

And we can vouch for this lovely lady ! We were with them out and about last night .

Jen lives as a woman full time . Work study and play

It's only right she has her profile changed to female

If her parents . Partner . Friends and family accept her

And papers say she is female

Then who are fab to say otherwise !

"I presume they are pre op photos ? if that's the case and you wish to be known as female then you wouldn't want that type of photo on there ...good luck tho xxx

I am a transexual a non-op one, im legally female, i work as a female and have done for at least 10 year. Im more than happy to put my pictures up on here. Im a person not a stereotype.

Yes yes yes . Well said !!

And we can vouch for this lovely lady ! We were with them out and about last night .

Jen lives as a woman full time . Work study and play

It's only right she has her profile changed to female

If her parents . Partner . Friends and family accept her

And papers say she is female

Then who are fab to say otherwise !

"

aww thank you so much

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I am a transexual a non-op one, im legally female, i work as a female and have done for at least 10 year. Im more than happy to put my pictures up on here. Im a person not a stereotype. "

Im sorry I didn't mean to offend I thought you were saying you were pre op by what you said my mistake ...good luck xxx

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

I have met Jen via a munch in manchester, and also at a fet event, and can vouch also that she does live her life as a female!

You can live your life as a female without having a full sex change. x

Like a few has said your best bet is to contact admin using the report button and explain to them

By *rystal denisonWoman  over a year ago

trowbridge

Not meaning to sound rude but I am curious .... How can your Gf be straight if you are a woman ?

"Not meaning to sound rude but I am curious .... How can your Gf be straight if you are a woman ?

"

thats a good point and a rather curious one..

Bristol

"Not meaning to sound rude but I am curious .... How can your Gf be straight if you are a woman ?

"

I'm curious about many things in this thread, but most importantly is that a fake plastic man in your pics ???

thats cool!

By *rystal denisonWoman  over a year ago

trowbridge

Haha yeah we named him morph last night

[Removed by poster at 03/08/13 19:53:13]

profile sort of moded to not explain it any better lol

Not wanting to offend you here but perhaps it had been done so people who are so educated on such matters do not contact you believing you are a female female couple without any penis at all, most people would class someone with a penis as a male rightly or wrongly, I really don't mean to offend you

Absolutely and a gorgeous couple of ladies if I may say

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i was always led to believe a transexual was some one who has had the op and is now female.

pre op is a shemale,is it not? surely if u have a penis u are not a woman just yet?.

even if u live breathe act and do whatever as a woman, isn't having a penis a give away.

i'm not meaning to be disrespectful, or rude at all in this post, i too am very interested in opinions on this subject so forgive my ignorance

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You have to admit though, it is confusing. I can understand a person undergoing a sex change being legaly female but you are a person with a penis.

Ask Admin to look into it for you from the CONTACT button.

Maybe admin should think of adding a ts/f or TS/M profile choice

Also this is a sex site and a pre op ts has male sexual organs.

Regardless of the rest of the body. The genitalia is what deems how sex can be and it is male genetalia..

Def solved with a ts + ? Couple profile

[Removed by poster at 03/08/13 22:58:55]

I'm pretty sure when a baby is born they determine their gender by what is between their legs

I understand about born in the wrong body etc.. But as long as you have a male body then it is a male body.

As I said this is a site for sex and if you contact a female profile then you expect a vagina.

Just saying

[Removed by poster at 03/08/13 23:02:06]

you're gender is what it says on the birth certificate.

"you're gender is what it says on the birth certificate. "

So I'm guessing yours says male?

Last I knew in this country you cannot legally change your birth certificate

"you're gender is what it says on the birth certificate.

So I'm guessing yours says male?

Last I knew in this country you cannot legally change your birth certificate"

it says FEMALE, you know nothing and you're making yourself seem ignorant, why not look it up for yourself.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

https://www.gov.uk/apply-gender-recognition-certificate/changing-your-gender

I just looked it up and I said last I knew you couldn't change it.. So no ignorance there thanks.

It says your original birth sex will always remain in exsistance, but isn't linked to the new certificate. Also transgender has to declare in some cercumstances that they have changed genders. Also if you had children before then your gender does not change on their birth records and you remain the mother or father.

Still to me doesn't change the fact that physically a cock is male sexual organs and a vagina is a female sexual organ and this is a sexual site

But as I said there should be more options for couples

I've met Jen a couple of times now and think its ridiculous that mods have changed her profile to mf, she's gone though the transition and if she choses not to go all the way with the surgery who is anyone on here to argue!?

Shes legally recognised as a woman on her birth certificate and driving license (I know, I've seen!!) so if its good enough for those it's more than good enough for fab!!

And if anyone gets a surprised if they're lucky enough to meet her then maybe they should try using their eyes and read the profile!!!

This sites screaming out for more sexual categories such as ts, pansexual and heteexible, and if people are open minded enough to engage in some of the things they get up to from here then they should be open minded enough to accept gorgeous girls like Jen!!!

"I've met Jen a couple of times now and think its ridiculous that mods have changed her profile to mf, she's gone though the transition and if she choses not to go all the way with the surgery who is anyone on here to argue!?

Shes legally recognised as a woman on her birth certificate and driving license (I know, I've seen!!) so if its good enough for those it's more than good enough for fab!!

And if anyone gets a surprised if they're lucky enough to meet her then maybe they should try using their eyes and read the profile!!!

This sites screaming out for more sexual categories such as ts, pansexual and heteexible, and if people are open minded enough to engage in some of the things they get up to from here then they should be open minded enough to accept gorgeous girls like Jen!!!"

thanks so much for the support.

Bristol

I'm sorry but if a person has a penis then its not a "oh im so lucky to meet her" moment, its a oh right well you're not really female then at all are you.

Its really quite that simple. I'm happy the legally she can live as she wants but as has been said this a site aimed at people who wish to engage in physical sex and the whole has a penis/doesn't have a penis is a slightly important part of that.

What was said earlier is right there needs to be a F/TS or M/TS or TS/TS couple selection to avoid this confusion really.

I guess fab isn't a legal based place as a transvestite isn't a legally based option in life yet there is an option for it.

Yes I agree legally jen is reconised as female cos inside she is and I'm glad people are reconised as that now, being born in the wrong body.

But you cannot say a cock is physically a female sexual organ and this site is about the physical side of sex

I hope admin sees this

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is getting silly now, I don't see anyone saying people are not accepted.

To the OP...my advice stands...use the CONTACT button to ask Admin to review as no one on here can help you.