FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sub / Dom

Sub / Dom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So as a rule I have alway been a little sexually sub but I know when d*unk I get very demanding and a little agressiee . So I have a male friend and I do mean friend he and I had never even flirted with each other till a few weeks ago . When on a girls night out I rang him up very d*unk and told him to drive to my house at 3am . We ended up haveing sex till about 7 am . I only remember bits of it . Any way the prob is we have been texting and flirting ever since . It turns out he is VERY sub and love the take charge , agressiee and demanding me . We are planing a night to gether in a few weeks and he wants me to dress him up and fuck him with a strap on . But with out drinking I am not sure I can but Dom any help I would be gratefull

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would be very careful.. I would never play sexually with anyone that was d*unk.. let alone anything with a power dynamic.

He wasn't d*unk at all in fact he was in bed asleep when I rang .

Yes but you were... I am just saying that be careful... X

I don't in tend to be d*unk this time lol x

If you need alcohol, I wouldn't go near you... it was a sour of the moment thing not being dominant in my opinion

Thanks for the help

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Has he indulged in strapon play before?

If not be very careful with him as his imagination could be writing cheques his body cannot cash.

Just to echo what others have said I would never mix alcohol and kink. I have done and it ended horrendously.

No he's hasn't and I have worked my way up to strap on play before x he has played with toys and fingers so he not a total virgin so to speak

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I agree with the others about drinking and doing this sort of thing.

Pissed woman in charge of strap-on could do more than make his eyes water

I am not planing on drinking when I see him next . I am just not as confident when sober and not as good at asking / telling what I want . I was hoping someone could give me a little advice

"I am not planing on drinking when I see him next . I am just not as confident when sober and not as good at asking / telling what I want . I was hoping someone could give me a little advice "

It must be inside you somewhere to come out when you had some dutch courage. Is it something you want to do?

Ask him what he likes and work round that. Have a few ideas ready. Make a bit of a plan of what you'll do. That will give you some confidence, you will be in charge. When you see how much he enjoys it that will give you a boost too.

Hope that helps. Have fun x

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

lots of things you can do

If hes asking you to dress him up - stip him when he comes in, give him a roll of cling film and tell him to go to the bathroom and wrap his arms and legs up. When he comes out say thank you, now for your attire and hand him some ribbon. Ask him to wrap it in a bow around his cock.

When he comes out - tell him the bow was crap.

cling film him up propely including torso. When hes flat on his back or stood, tell him he is uselss and tie the bow around is cock and balls, finishing in a bow.

sit on his face, wank hiim to near finish and stop, cut bits out of the cling film, stroke, pinch him, slap his cock (which will be vary hard if you have tied it tight enough) and generally use him/get off on him.

Avoid any anal play - save that for a later date?

A blind fold will heighten things tremendously too

Theres loads of stuff to use around the house, positions, tables, chairs so just do what comes into your head. Dont be shy, or hesitant.. he needs to know youre in control of both you, him and the situation. though ask him if things are too tight.

Enjoy it - its great

(You can play psychologically too but you could save it till later again - things like - do you want to lick me, would you like a drink, does this hurt, do you want to come on me. Do the exact oposite or refuse his requests outright) its play so have fun/tease

"I am not planing on drinking when I see him next . I am just not as confident when sober and not as good at asking / telling what I want . I was hoping someone could give me a little advice

It must be inside you somewhere to come out when you had some dutch courage. Is it something you want to do?

Ask him what he likes and work round that. Have a few ideas ready. Make a bit of a plan of what you'll do. That will give you some confidence, you will be in charge. When you see how much he enjoys it that will give you a boost too.

Hope that helps. Have fun x "

Thank you I am hopping your right and that it's some where in me as I do really enjoy being in charge some times but I just lack a little confidence lol x

Advice? Put down the wine bottle. D*unk and inexperienced equal potential damage. Do a bit of research, plenty of outlets online.

a Dom should never dom anyone whilst d*unk or angry. The dynamics is , and will be wrong. You need your head clear when you have a sub as you may do damage and there is no going back

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

"I would be very careful.. I would never play sexually with anyone that was d*unk.. let alone anything with a power dynamic.

"

Playing as a Domme when you're pissed is dangerous. Christ, you even said you couldn't remember it all!

If you do wrap him in cling film, dont have the heating on. Its easy for the body to overheat, and have something to hand to cut it off

You could tease him with ice cubes if he is wrapped up or with a vibe/wand on his nips and cock

I have never considered myself as a dom..but txting my male friend the other day somethink just popped up in convo..he is comming to stay at the weekend..so i have been giving him tasks to do this week..if he carries them out tell him he will be rewarded for it..im having great fun lol...xx

A good sub/Dom experience is hard to beat, there is just so much fun to be had but remember despite all chat about safe words NO and STOP mean exactly that

"A good sub/Dom experience is hard to beat, there is just so much fun to be had but remember despite all chat about safe words NO and STOP mean exactly that"

Hard to say with an orange in your mouth and trussed up like a piggy lol

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

OP. did he regard you as a Domme as you commanded him to come over?

If that is what he likes, continue to be in control. Blind fold him and tell him he can't touch you. Touch his body with different things. Feathers etc. alternate between being gentle and rough. A little slap on the bottom. Sit on his face and make him pleasure you.

Leave him tied up and blindfolded whilst you move things around. Let him hear thuds etc. so he doesn't know what is going on.

You can do lots. Just let your imagination run wild.

Hope this helps x

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"A good sub/Dom experience is hard to beat, there is just so much fun to be had but remember despite all chat about safe words NO and STOP mean exactly that"

One of the reasons for having safewords is so that NO and STOP don't mean exactly that.

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

"A good sub/Dom experience is hard to beat, there is just so much fun to be had but remember despite all chat about safe words NO and STOP mean exactly that

One of the reasons for having safewords is so that NO and STOP don't mean exactly that."

It is common for our female sub to scream no, beg us to stop hurting her and yet what she wants is more, harder and 'oh my god I am cumming'. Safe words are normally obscure, like camel, david Cameron and the use if traffic light colours.

"Advice? Put down the wine bottle. D*unk and inexperienced equal potential damage. Do a bit of research, plenty of outlets online. "
i had someone blindfold also my hands tied and kicked me in the balls as hard as she could then was wacking me in the face with something that was more likely to brake my jaw ! Was no safe words so learnt by my mistake ( safe words a must next time ) bad exsperiance that one !

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"A good sub/Dom experience is hard to beat, there is just so much fun to be had but remember despite all chat about safe words NO and STOP mean exactly that

One of the reasons for having safewords is so that NO and STOP don't mean exactly that.

It is common for our female sub to scream no, beg us to stop hurting her and yet what she wants is more, harder and 'oh my god I am cumming'. Safe words are normally obscure, like camel, david Cameron and the use if traffic light colours. "

I often moan "no", "please stop" or "i can't" when I'm being played with, particularly if he's teasing me with orgasm denial.

We have a safe word and would never play without it x

Drink should never be used to change you .its all false .

Do it. All your doing is dressing him up and fucking him. So long as you don't choke him to death you'll be fine. Just apply with common sense. Have a few lagers for Dutch courage and you're off have fun.

» Add a new message to this topic