FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Make my gf squirt

Make my gf squirt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how to make my gf squirt, been with her 6 months she is up for it, we had an amazing session last week with our vibrating cock ring she cummed in like 5 minutes.

Could you help me with how to make her squirt

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Google it. It all involves a certain spot on the front wall of the pussy.

Don't set out with the intention of making her squirt. Need for her to be fully relaxed and comfy. If too much focus on this she will become tense and it won't happen.

Be aware that not all woman can squirt and that among those that can not everyone likes it! x

"Be aware that not all woman can squirt and that among those that can not everyone likes it! x"

took the words out of my mouth

Not all fems squirt or gush, whatever you try. So dont make it a goal to make it happen. Just enjoy everything else

Get her a water pistol

Wait until she has a mouthful of milk and then deliver the punchline to a funny joke!

[Removed by poster at 02/07/13 15:08:09]

By *othingbetterthansexCouple  over a year ago

Accrington

As above, she may not be able however try the following. When she is relaxed and fully aroused kneel beside her. Using your good hand (I'm right handed) keep your thumb out of the way and lay your palm flat against her clit with your fingers pointing down (towards her bum) then take your two middle fingers of the four remaining and make a rock horns type of pose with your hand. Insert your two curved middle fingers and at the same time apply light pressure to her tummy just above her pubic bone. Are you still with me? Good, inside her front wall you should be able to feel with your fingers what is likened to the shell of a walnut. This is the sweet spot. Start slowly circling this and as she begins to get into it start moving your fingers in and up in a come here motion. Build up the speed with her motions and when she gets very wet and on the brink go like hell and if she can squirt you'll know about it

Good luck

By *othingbetterthansexCouple  over a year ago

Accrington

Apply pressure with your free hand I should have added....

google is your friend

"As above, she may not be able however try the following. When she is relaxed and fully aroused kneel beside her. Using your good hand (I'm right handed) keep your thumb out of the way and lay your palm flat against her clit with your fingers pointing down (towards her bum) then take your two middle fingers of the four remaining and make a rock horns type of pose with your hand. Insert your two curved middle fingers and at the same time apply light pressure to her tummy just above her pubic bone. Are you still with me? Good, inside her front wall you should be able to feel with your fingers what is likened to the shell of a walnut. This is the sweet spot. Start slowly circling this and as she begins to get into it start moving your fingers in and up in a come here motion. Build up the speed with her motions and when she gets very wet and on the brink go like hell and if she can squirt you'll know about it

Good luck "

You know though, if she doesn't relax and let it happen it probably wont.

Most women get the need the toilet feeling and wont let go

The master has spoken lol

ask me to show you.

"As above, she may not be able however try the following. When she is relaxed and fully aroused kneel beside her. Using your good hand (I'm right handed) keep your thumb out of the way and lay your palm flat against her clit with your fingers pointing down (towards her bum) then take your two middle fingers of the four remaining and make a rock horns type of pose with your hand. Insert your two curved middle fingers and at the same time apply light pressure to her tummy just above her pubic bone. Are you still with me? Good, inside her front wall you should be able to feel with your fingers what is likened to the shell of a walnut. This is the sweet spot. Start slowly circling this and as she begins to get into it start moving your fingers in and up in a come here motion. Build up the speed with her motions and when she gets very wet and on the brink go like hell and if she can squirt you'll know about it

Good luck "

Yes....I think that hits the spot

I love to squirt but I need to be really relaxed and very very horny

Try helping her to and not making her :p

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

When I first learned how to squirt I found it easier if I was on my knees .. not sure if anyone else found it like that at first ... now it's anyway and how

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

"Be aware that not all woman can squirt and that among those that can not everyone likes it! x"
Thankyou, a voice of reason!!!

[Removed by poster at 03/07/13 09:47:46]

» Add a new message to this topic