FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have had no meets on here yet and I'm worried that because I've had no verifications people are dismissing me. Would someone be interested in camming with me or getting to know me so they can verify I'm genuine

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

ask some if your friends? Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have had no meets on here yet and I'm worried that because I've had no verifications people are dismissing me. Would someone be interested in camming with me or getting to know me so they can verify I'm genuine

Thank you"

What is a webcam verification worth it does not prove you will turn up or perform when required, quite honestly you would be better off attending a social or going to a club

"I have had no meets on here yet and I'm worried that because I've had no verifications people are dismissing me. Would someone be interested in camming with me or getting to know me so they can verify I'm genuine

Thank you

What is a webcam verification worth it does not prove you will turn up or perform when required, quite honestly you would be better off attending a social or going to a club "

This raises an interesting point. What is the purpose of a verification?? Is it to prove that the profile and pics match up or is it to prove that this person will meet?

Thank you

What is a webcam verification worth it does not prove you will turn up or perform when required, quite honestly you would be better off attending a social or going to a club

This raises an interesting point. What is the purpose of a verification?? Is it to prove that the profile and pics match up or is it to prove that this person will meet?"

I think for us it to prove that they are genuine swingers as this is a swinging site

Thank you

This raises an interesting point. What is the purpose of a verification?? Is it to prove that the profile and pics match up or is it to prove that this person will meet?"

From my point of view, I only look at met in person veri's as I want to know they actually made plans and turned up.

I guess webcam ones are for those that are looking for webcam things, which I'm not.

As part of the filters, unverified/newbies can't email me. So I guess it holds enough weight to warrant a filter

"

This raises an interesting point. What is the purpose of a verification?? Is it to prove that the profile and pics match up or is it to prove that this person will meet?

I think for us it to prove that they are genuine swingers as this is a swinging site "

You can still be messed about, stood up, cancelled on by verified 'genuine' swingers!

"

I think for us it to prove that they are genuine swingers as this is a swinging site

You can still be messed about, stood up, cancelled on by verified 'genuine' swingers! "

I fully agree...... which is why my understanding of 'verifications' was that the users were genuine and matched their pics (as best as you could see)

Thank you

From my point of view, I only look at met in person veri's as I want to know they actually made plans and turned up.

I guess webcam ones are for those that are looking for webcam things, which I'm not.

As part of the filters, unverified/newbies can't email me. So I guess it holds enough weight to warrant a filter "

You're right..... the filter is pretty effective. I haven't met anyone yet, or cammed, so am not verified.

That said, am no less 'genuine' than those veritied members. Or am I?!

"

You can still be messed about, stood up, cancelled on by verified 'genuine' swingers! "

But more likely not too we've used this site and never been stood up or stood anyone up so it's worked for us up to now touch wood

Thank you

As part of the filters, unverified/newbies can't email me. So I guess it holds enough weight to warrant a filter

You're right..... the filter is pretty effective. I haven't met anyone yet, or cammed, so am not verified.

That said, am no less 'genuine' than those veritied members. Or am I?! "

Well as you are posting on here, I guess you are real. I use the met in person veri's as a part of my screening, not the only thing. It helps me build an overall picture.

But then there is a difference between being real and actually turning up for a nsa meet(and not getting clingy/nasty/ anything else afterwards).

I also take a friends recommendation over any veri's and would contact a newbie if they grabbed my attention

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I personally find the notion of relying on total strangers to decide whether I meet another total stranger ridiculous.

I decide to meet someone on their messages to me. I then go on to meet socially and make my judgment by using my own senses. I've met a couple of pricks who have had glowing write ups. When I've spotted posts by some of the women they've met I've cringed. They put themselves down and lack self esteem. They probably felt so grateful they accepted the little shits: one I didn't even sit down in the pub, I turned on my heels and left.

Nowadays, whilst I never meet people on someones recommendations I don't meet them if they've met certain people for the reasons stated above.

» Add a new message to this topic