FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice please somebody :)

Advice please somebody :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i made friends on here with a couple and we exchanged messages, i was supposedly mailing the female and she asked for my number so she could send me pics of the male half, stupidly i agreed......to cut a long story short, the messages became very intense from this couple so i said im sorry but i feel like your pressuring me so can we just leave it please.........ever since then i have had nothing but grief, i blocked them and they have found me through another account of theirs, plus im getting messages on my phone, ive also reported them to the site......i have to say the whole thing is a nightmare!! If i put something on my profile then will message me just to let me know they can see it!! Personally i think it's a single bloke as i would like to think another female wouldn't put another female through all this grief, maybe im wrong?? what do i do?? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would block their number on your phone and keep reporting them on here. We had a similar thing but with a single fem. Luckily she got bored and not heard from her in ages. X

If they're contacting you through the site then your only real option is to report, block and delete. If you have a smart phone you can block numbers from calling you and also download apps that block text messages.

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"i made friends on here with a couple and we exchanged messages, i was supposedly mailing the female and she asked for my number so she could send me pics of the male half, stupidly i agreed......to cut a long story short, the messages became very intense from this couple so i said im sorry but i feel like your pressuring me so can we just leave it please.........ever since then i have had nothing but grief, i blocked them and they have found me through another account of theirs, plus im getting messages on my phone, ive also reported them to the site......i have to say the whole thing is a nightmare!! If i put something on my profile then will message me just to let me know they can see it!! Personally i think it's a single bloke as i would like to think another female wouldn't put another female through all this grief, maybe im wrong?? what do i do?? xx"

What model phone do you have - a lot allow you to block the number now?

If you have having problems on the site then block the profile and report to admin who i am sure will be able to offer sound advice.

Thank u for your help just making my time on here very miserable x

i have a Samsung S3 hun and only recently got it so am not familiar with what it can do yet lol......i've been getting messages since 5.20am this morning

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

This is why I don't give my number out unless I'm 100% positive they aren't crazies!! I think there's only 4 people on site that have my number.

You can't do much unless you can block the number which if you have an iPhone is impossible I think. I have a spare email addy and if people want to send pics etc then I give them that address to use rather than phone number x

"i have a Samsung S3 hun and only recently got it so am not familiar with what it can do yet lol......i've been getting messages since 5.20am this morning "

Search Google play store for 'smsblocker free by Optimo' I've been using it for over 12mnths and it is highly effective and simple to use.

Northampton

"i have a Samsung S3 hun and only recently got it so am not familiar with what it can do yet lol......i've been getting messages since 5.20am this morning "

I hope im not breaking site rules here is a link to utube for a demo how to block them from your phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku2Vmb2Dvo4

Copy and paste into a new window - job done!

Northampton

"i have a Samsung S3 hun and only recently got it so am not familiar with what it can do yet lol......i've been getting messages since 5.20am this morning

Search Google play store for 'smsblocker free by Optimo' I've been using it for over 12mnths and it is highly effective and simple to use."

She wont need to as there has always been that open on Samsung

well i've definately learnt from my mistake!! thank u all so much xx

"i have a Samsung S3 hun and only recently got it so am not familiar with what it can do yet lol......i've been getting messages since 5.20am this morning

Search Google play store for 'smsblocker free by Optimo' I've been using it for over 12mnths and it is highly effective and simple to use.

She wont need to as there has always been that open on Samsung"

Perhaps HTC should introduce it too...lol

Northampton

I have the new HTC one and you can block on there

"This is why I don't give my number out unless I'm 100% positive they aren't crazies!! I think there's only 4 people on site that have my number.

You can't do much unless you can block the number which if you have an iPhone is impossible I think. I have a spare email addy and if people want to send pics etc then I give them that address to use rather than phone number x "

This is why you should really have a cheap 2nd PAYG mobile in which you can change the SIM the moment someone goes 'weird' on you. NEVER, EVER give out the number of the phone you use to access Fabs or you will struggle to control them when things like this happen.

Unfortunately OP, you've learned a lesson the hard way...Just inform Admin any time something like this happens and report any and ALL profiles you suspect to be the same person...

Don't let one idiot put you off though...

Tell him if he carries on you'll go to police. Save all text messages and phone logs then if he carries on go to cop station

"I have the new HTC one and you can block on there"

Mines the older One-X, it can block calls from numbers but not text messages, hence the need for an app...

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Firstly, sorry to hear about this situation.

RE: iPhones - I think there's an app you can use to block texts if you're prepared to have the phone jailbroken.

I had someone pestering me. I have an iPhone and was going to jailbreak it. Someone advised me that if I ignored the texts, eventually they'd stop.

Was so stressed by it that I couldn't imagine they'd stop and wasn't sure I was prepared to wait. I haven't had one for over a year though.

I think people get bored and frustrated by the lack of response eventually.

Obviously playing the long game isn't a good idea if they know other details about you.

Good luck

D

Northampton

New one you can do both

We have had similar experiences with a couple on here after we decided we were no longer meeting, though we did block them here they had both our mobile numbers, luckily i was able to block them from contacting my phone but Morrigan has had to get a new number. As others have said keep reporting and maybe consider contacting the police if you feel threatened or intimidated. All the best and good luck x

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Fucking arseholes. People like that need naming and throwing off the site.

i seriously don't believe this......he has tried adding me from a different account....i recognise the pictures, anyway ive arranged a meet with him tonight at 8pm, he has given me his address, obviously i wont be there but the police might xx

"i seriously don't believe this......he has tried adding me from a different account....i recognise the pictures, anyway ive arranged a meet with him tonight at 8pm, he has given me his address, obviously i wont be there but the police might xx"

TIMEWASTER!!!!!

"i seriously don't believe this......he has tried adding me from a different account....i recognise the pictures, anyway ive arranged a meet with him tonight at 8pm, he has given me his address, obviously i wont be there but the police might xx"

Good for you for going to the police. When I had a stalker (not from here) the police were briliant. They advised to block as many avenues of contact as possible, consider changing my phone number and never reply to any messages as it just "feeds" them and if messages are ignored then they tend to get bored as they're not getting a reaction. Update us later!

» Add a new message to this topic