FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile rewrite

Profile rewrite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well, Ive rewritten my profile. Its short and basic but I felt I had nothing to lose as old profile had lots looking but none messaging. So I just wanted some opinions on it really, good or bad because I know Ill get both sides of the equation and thats what im looking for

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you like it? That's all that really matters.

If people aren't mailing you, go looking. It's fun.

"Do you like it? That's all that really matters.

If people aren't mailing you, go looking. It's fun. "

I think its ok yes. wasnt sure if it was boring. my old one was a4 style. I went looking other day 228 profiles later only one did it for me, but im a little shy about mailing guys. They think rejection is just for them, but its not, well in my opinion anyway, but I may do again yes. thank you

It looks good short and sweet

"It looks good short and sweet "

Thank you

I think its ok yes. wasnt sure if it was boring. my old one was a4 style. I went looking other day 228 profiles later only one did it for me, but im a little shy about mailing guys. They think rejection is just for them, but its not, well in my opinion anyway, but I may do again yes. thank you "

When you say rejection is just for them, do you mean they aren't the only ones getting rejected? I get rejected all the time, I totally feel for single guys. It's character building.

Why not mail the ones that aren't quite perfect? What's the worst that can happen... if you don't like them when you chat you haven't lost anything. But.. you might find someone really cool and perfect.

I think its ok yes. wasnt sure if it was boring. my old one was a4 style. I went looking other day 228 profiles later only one did it for me, but im a little shy about mailing guys. They think rejection is just for them, but its not, well in my opinion anyway, but I may do again yes. thank you

When you say rejection is just for them, do you mean they aren't the only ones getting rejected? I get rejected all the time, I totally feel for single guys. It's character building.

Why not mail the ones that aren't quite perfect? What's the worst that can happen... if you don't like them when you chat you haven't lost anything. But.. you might find someone really cool and perfect. "

Im not looking for a perfect 10. I had that once but think he is lost forever. Im just after someone nice

» Add a new message to this topic