FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > what do you think?

what do you think?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can you please look on our profile and give honest comments about where we may be going wrong. I know there is no public pics, but that because of the recent Facebook scare. Thank you in advance xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not really a lot wrong with it to be honest. Maybe include at least one public pic as some people like to know what you look like before they msg you! Oh, and maybe lose the 'university' bit at the end. Its useless info really!

"Can you please look on our profile and give honest comments about where we may be going wrong. I know there is no public pics, but that because of the recent Facebook scare. Thank you in advance xx"

"going wrong"?? You have had 5 meets in 3 months?!! I don't think you are doing too badly! I agree with last comment though, at least one pic is needed as none may put a lot of people off.

xx

By *ornybiandhimCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Its abit long n sometimes people cant be bothered to read it all n agree that u should have at least one public image. Happy hunting

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

with 5 veris ..im struggling to understand why you say 'where we are going wrong' ?

There is alot repeated and the text is jumping from one topic to another and then back again! Its a bit confusing! I think u need to cut some of the repeated stuff out and re -organize the text to make more sense then it should be fine. Mrs B

"Can you please look on our profile and give honest comments about where we may be going wrong. I know there is no public pics, but that because of the recent Facebook scare. Thank you in advance xx

"going wrong"?? You have had 5 meets in 3 months?!! I don't think you are doing too badly! I agree with last comment though, at least one pic is needed as none may put a lot

of people off.

5 meets in 3 months your doing well

xx "

"Can you please look on our profile and give honest comments about where we may be going wrong. I know there is no public pics, but that because of the recent Facebook scare. Thank you in advance xx"

If you don't want to meet single guys or have messages from them then just block them through the filters - if you change your mind you can message them and they can reply. Threatening to block if they dare send a message will only stop the decent guys from messaging, not the ones that just message every profile they find regardless of pics and text

It's a little too much like a collection of sentences, rather than a 'proper' piece of prose written in paragraphs - but then, I am an old git so what do I know of 'modern trends'!!!??? lol!

I would lose the 'warning' at the bottom though - it's completely unenforceable and you could use that space for more about you.

And I am sure you could find at least one pic which could not identify you in any way, even if a troll got hold of it a plastered it all over a 20' poster site right in your town centre...??

Apart from ALL that.... fine

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Yes, cut out the repetition and loose some of the shouting (caps). I'd message you if I wasn't a single male and out of your age range.

Profile pic does show a nice ass and nice cock, just strains the eyesight

"It's a little too much like a collection of sentences, rather than a 'proper' piece of prose written in paragraphs - but then, I am an old git so what do I know of 'modern trends'!!!??? lol!

I would lose the 'warning' at the bottom though - it's completely unenforceable and you could use that space for more about you.

And I am sure you could find at least one pic which could not identify you in any way, even if a troll got hold of it a plastered it all over a 20' poster site right in your town centre...??

Apart from ALL that.... fine "

We'd message you pretty much for the sole reason of your opening few words but you are way too far away. And I suspect that that is part of your problem, because from our eperience as soon as you state being alternative it appears to limit options.

Thank you all for your advice. We shall make the relevant changes when at a pc (on mobile at the moment). I know a few said we weren't going wrong, it's more that we're not meeting the people we really want to meet....a bi girl or even better a bi couple...always bi men

.No pics????

BLOCK this BLOCK that BLOCK something else. Hardly what you would call an inviting welcome is it?

What do you need to keep blocking everyone OUT for when you can just ignore their mail or if u can be bothered send a polite 'no thanx ' . Yr profile reads as if u r overblown wiv attitude n ya own 'specialness ' it isn't a pleasant profile to read

Sounds fine me , maybe a bit long , and don't ask for face pics , saying it's polite when u don't have any public , !!

All our face pics were on public, and the dirty ones friend only....they've only been all friend only since the Facebook scare :-/ and if we message someone first, we always include a face pic. X

Also, our profile used to be short and sweet...but the longer we've been on the sight we've got sick of single straight pushy males....and the amount of people on drugs contacting us. We don't want to block single guys from messaging coz we meet bi guys. Also, our own specialness? Could you expand on that please?

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Yellow

Nothing whatsoever x

"Yellow

Nothing whatsoever x"

Thank you

By *plshropsCouple  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Its a bit aggressive and dictorial all about what you want not what you are willing to share.

No pictures

and only Bi will limit your options.

Lots of cpls on here wanting the same thing so everyone has lots of choice.

I am sure you are nice genuine people but your profile does not come across as this.

PS we have never seen your profile so this was our first impression.

Our profile is not perfect so who are we to judge other than you have asked for opinion's.

Regards

R & C

Thank you for your words. We do appreciate the constructive criticism, we did ask for it. Thank you again x

By *plshropsCouple  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Any time

your postings in here much more personable than you appear in your profile

Glad to see you are having fun and hope it continues if we ever go Bi we will give you a call lol...

"Also, our profile used to be short and sweet...but the longer we've been on the sight we've got sick of single straight pushy males....and the amount of people on drugs contacting us. We don't want to block single guys from messaging coz we meet bi guys. Also, our own specialness? Could you expand on that please?"

Think you've fallen into the classic trap of 'adding-to' your profile in a somewhat knee-jerk way, reacting to things which occur which catch you out.

Think you're in need of completely re-writing your profile text from the ground up so that it doesn't come over quite so 'ranty' - and I am sure that is not really 'you' is it?

A long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away) I used to have a profile text like yours and I got the same problems you have had - then someone told me a truth which has turned out to be right. You reap as you sow... If you put in BLOCK CAPITALS that you DONT WANT SINGLE GUYS (and then don't block them) guess what you'll get..??? Loads of single guys messaging you to wind you up!

Maybe time to rewrite....

I really do think you're right...it was just one sentence here and another there...now it sounds like an essay lol x

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I really do think you're right...it was just one sentence here and another there...now it sounds like an essay lol x"

Yeah, just need a bit of a re-write, grouping things together

C

» Add a new message to this topic