FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help.

Profile help.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I need help with my profile. Can someone please have a look and give me some constructive advice. I am not the best at putting my ideas and thoughts into a profile. Wish we could just use bullet points or tick boxes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

You've been on for 3 weeks and verified so you are obviously doing something right

Doesn't say why you cannot accommodate and is a little whiney.....

sorry you asked....

"I need help with my profile. Can someone please have a look and give me some constructive advice. I am not the best at putting my ideas and thoughts into a profile. Wish we could just use bullet points or tick boxes "

No not at all. Haha a little whiney! Just wanted to make it clear as been on before and had to wade through loads of crap to get to the good ones! Maybe I should tone it down?x

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I need help with my profile. Can someone please have a look and give me some constructive advice. I am not the best at putting my ideas and thoughts into a profile. Wish we could just use bullet points or tick boxes

No not at all. Haha a little whiney! Just wanted to make it clear as been on before and had to wade through loads of crap to get to the good ones! Maybe I should tone it down?x "

I am only giving you my opinion as a single female...

the guys who are really successful have funny profiles.....that seems to help put a lady at her ease

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I need help with my profile. Can someone please have a look and give me some constructive advice. I am not the best at putting my ideas and thoughts into a profile. Wish we could just use bullet points or tick boxes "

Not bad, but the first paragraph gets a bit 'ranty' when it could come over a lot better if you injected a bit of humour.

Pics okay, but a few more would be better.

Can't accommodate and want 'discretion'...???? Hmmmm..... guess you know what I am going to say next.....

"I need help with my profile. Can someone please have a look and give me some constructive advice. I am not the best at putting my ideas and thoughts into a profile. Wish we could just use bullet points or tick boxes

Not bad, but the first paragraph gets a bit 'ranty' when it could come over a lot better if you injected a bit of humour.

Pics okay, but a few more would be better.

Can't accommodate and want 'discretion'...???? Hmmmm..... guess you know what I am going to say next..... "

Yep!!! Haha but thanks anyway you two.

More public pics would definitely improve profile and agree with advice above about making first para less of a whine and stating why you can't accomodate if you want to say why. Good luck

First paragraph is pretty unpleasant - calling your peer group idiots does not make you stand out from them in a positive way. And the rest of it is quite ranty

You can't accomodate, have no face pics and is offering discretion - you probably want to explain why as there is a pretty obvious conclusion

Yeah I agree, very good points and thanks! I'll revise it & hopefully come across better x

Just updated it! Hopefully Whine free

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Just updated it! Hopefully Whine free "

I didn't see the original but I find your profile generic. Think about it, it's not rocket science, you're already at a disadvantage: attached, can't accommodate. You're up against single men that can accommodate, you have to make yourself stand out and you don't.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Exactly what Miss tress said.

You have the attached thing going against you and not accomodating. I think that limits you so much. The real single guys will have that edge over you x

When you say you're looking for a professional lady or couple, do you mean sex workers?

"Just updated it! Hopefully Whine free

I didn't see the original but I find your profile generic. Think about it, it's not rocket science, you're already at a disadvantage: attached, can't accommodate. You're up against single men that can accommodate, you have to make yourself stand out and you don't. "

How do I do that?

"When you say you're looking for a professional lady or couple, do you mean sex workers?"

Oh no is that what it sounds like? I meant professional job people!

"When you say you're looking for a professional lady or couple, do you mean sex workers?

Oh no is that what it sounds like? I meant professional job people!"

I understand its your preference, but what does occupation have to do with anything, no matter what someone does for a living deserves respect and discretion, but thats my opinion

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

see... the more you change it, the less you it becomes and the more generic it gets...

the danger of pandering the everyones opinions is that if you ask a million different people you'll get a million different answers......

and the mistake people make if that you are not trying to appeal to "everyone"... you are looking for specific people......

"see... the more you change it, the less you it becomes and the more generic it gets...

the danger of pandering the everyones opinions is that if you ask a million different people you'll get a million different answers......

and the mistake people make if that you are not trying to appeal to "everyone"... you are looking for specific people......"

Now you have made me question my whole revision haha. Thats also a good point. I may come across vert specific and whiney but I will find a better person maybe? Oh well, its deleted now but cheers anyway. Hopefully the new one is better yet

» Add a new message to this topic