FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to approach

How to approach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sm225 OP   Man 2 days ago

hull

as a single male going to clubs it’s always a fine line of not wanting to come across too strong but also wanting to not seem just the quiet person in the corner not speaking , couples / single ladies what tips or advice would you have for someone wanting to approach you in a club environment ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * and BCouple 2 days ago

Durham

"as a single male going to clubs it’s always a fine line of not wanting to come across too strong but also wanting to not seem just the quiet person in the corner not speaking , couples / single ladies what tips or advice would you have for someone wanting to approach you in a club environment ? "

Start as you would with any stranger, an introduction of who you are and start with small talk. Coming on to strong from the outset will put people off. You will soon work out the way the chat will go. Be polite and respectful

By *phrodisiac2000Man 2 days ago

blazing Saddleworth

Don’t approach from behind

By *udandBryanCouple 2 days ago

Boston

A simple introduction is good, but basically ANYTHING other than silently trying to join in.

By *ucka39Man 2 days ago

Newcastle

Forget where you are and just be sociable

By *bxanfCouple 2 days ago

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Stourbridge

Hey hello and ask what they think of the music.

Compliment their clothes/tattoos/fancy dress

Say Hi I am new here, have you been coming here long?

Just be polite about it is all.

By *nesCouple 2 days ago

Milton Keynes, city of dreams

Approach quietly so as not to startle them.

Don’t make eye contact.

Hold your palm out with a carrot on top.

If they approach, quickly throw a bridle and harness on ‘em and ride off into the sunset.

By *iberatedduoCouple 2 days ago

Ashbourne

"Approach quietly so as not to startle them.

Don’t make eye contact.

If they approach, quickly throw a bridle and harness on ‘em and ride off into the sunset."

When it comes to introductions it’s best to relax and be yourself.

We find people often say the same things when we are approached so it can become monotonous so one has to observe a person’s demeanour because sometimes people appear fake and we know there just trying it on.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 2 days ago

Coventry

It's hard out there to get it right. Seen this from the perspective of a couple being approached and from being a single guy on the club scene myself. These are the key areas for me:

Appropriate timing or space. Find the right moment and space. Be able to read the room. Sometimes guys come in at the totally wrong moments or spaces. Some situations are conductive for making a social acquaintance or even asking to join in. Some are totally not and you'll just put people's backs up. Also when you make eye contact with people you normally get a vibe if they're open to your presence or not. Listen to that vibe and don't be a pest.

Just be a decent human being. Just be you, don't put on an act. Be warm, be engaging, be open and be respectful (not just of them but others in the club because people judge you on how you treat others). Just be comfortable to be around and pleasant company. Don't go in all sexual, just be relaxed and talk to them a valued individuals. If you get that right, the chemistry is there and they're intrested it'll lead naturally to the sexy stuff.

Understand that often you may be doing nothing wrong, it's just they're not intrested in you because you're not they're preference or they're just not feeling the Chemistry.

Also some people you just can't get on with. Occasionally things don't work because you approach them and it's clear you're on totally different wave lengths. That's not on you it's just a miss.

The thing that really sells in a single man is genuine humanity, character and being completely comfortable in his own skin.Mr

By *rimals at PlayCouple 17 hours ago

Manchester

As a couple we have no problem with being approached at any time. In the bar/hot tub it's great to start with social chat. If we are playing we don't take offence to anyone asking if they can join us, we're more naturally exhibitionists so the answer is often no but a gentle rejection isn't a sign of being upset with someone.

The absolute worst way to approach is touching or reaching to touch without consent or "entering the splash zone" holding your cock - wanking within a couple of feet of us is just creepy.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 17 hours ago

Coventry

"As a couple we have no problem with being approached at any time. In the bar/hot tub it's great to start with social chat. If we are playing we don't take offence to anyone asking if they can join us, we're more naturally exhibitionists so the answer is often no but a gentle rejection isn't a sign of being upset with someone.

The absolute worst way to approach is touching or reaching to touch without consent or "entering the splash zone" holding your cock - wanking within a couple of feet of us is just creepy."

Our first experience of a club some guy nearly had my eye out. Mrs Misfit was giving me a blow job in a lounge area. I was rather lost in the moment but become aware of the presence of about three blokes. I looked up and turned around just to make sure all was OK and nearly took my eye out with this blokes cock. Literally unaware to me he was wanking an inch from my face. I have no problem guys coming over, no problem with them wanking near us but give us a little bit of space ffs unless you've been invited in. I wasn't best pleased with his lack of etiquette and it definitely wasn't the way to join in. It was an unfortunate lesson that you can't be completely care free in a club, you always have to have a certain level of vigilance.

By *lice AgainTV/TS 15 hours ago

Bristol

Being a bit neurodivergent and completely failing to understand when people are coming on to me, I really need to twig that 'OMG you look amazing' and 'I love your stockings' are probably actually come-ons, not just compliments...

By *scapismXXXMan 13 hours ago

London

"Approach quietly so as not to startle them.

Don’t make eye contact.

If they approach, quickly throw a bridle and harness on ‘em and ride off into the sunset."

Chuckled out loud

By *rsKOTCTWoman 7 hours ago

Leeds

Approach people the same as you would in a normal pub environment, like an actual human not an orifice.

Don't be the wanking dead.

» Add a new message to this topic