FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples, separate room play

Couples, separate room play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herrybakewell OP   Couple 3 days ago

Staffordshire

Couples that prefer separate room play, is it really rare?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *weetnjuicycoupleCouple 3 days ago

nottingham

Not our thing personally- we prefer to play together or at least see each other having fun x

By *orl1971Couple 3 days ago

Glasgow

We’ve done separate room with a few different couples. It’s a different dynamic from same room provided everyone trusts each other but you are within earshot usually so not that risky. We’ve enjoyed separate rooms.

Staffordshire

"Not our thing personally- we prefer to play together or at least see each other having fun x"

We're the exact opposite, we don't enjoy same room at all.

By *ope_kisses22Couple 3 days ago

Hyde

It's rarer for sure ...

We play same room in a club, in private house parties we sometimes can be in separate rooms but they never have closed doors so feels less distant

Staffordshire

"It's rarer for sure ...

We play same room in a club, in private house parties we sometimes can be in separate rooms but they never have closed doors so feels less distant

"

We've never played with anyone in a club, we've never really pushed it.

We've done separate rooms in a house and separate hotel rooms.

We all have different preferences.

By *weetnotinnocentCouple 3 days ago

South Wales

We have enjoyed both, separate room can be more relaxed and feel more naughty x

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 3 days ago

Coventry

We rarely play seperate room and genrally seperate singles rather than couples. We find most of what we do or don't do really depends on the people we're playing with, the situation and what we're feeling at the time. It really ranges from soft swing to hard swing, together or individual side missions.

Staffordshire

"We rarely play seperate room and genrally seperate singles rather than couples. We find most of what we do or don't do really depends on the people we're playing with, the situation and what we're feeling at the time. It really ranges from soft swing to hard swing, together or individual side missions."

Interesting read thankyou.

For us we just don't feel comfortable watching each other.

We both love to hear what we've been upto, just don't necessarily need to see it.

We've always said though that with the right couple we would possibly build up to same room / group play.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 3 days ago

Coventry

"We rarely play seperate room and genrally seperate singles rather than couples. We find most of what we do or don't do really depends on the people we're playing with, the situation and what we're feeling at the time. It really ranges from soft swing to hard swing, together or individual side missions.

Interesting read thankyou.

For us we just don't feel comfortable watching each other.

We both love to hear what we've been upto, just don't necessarily need to see it.

We've always said though that with the right couple we would possibly build up to same room / group play.

"

For us it's mainly the opposite we love sharing this together and we also love to join in a good orgy.

But the beauty of this lifestyle is the freedom to enjoy world as you want to enjoy it in the format that works for you. From a couples perspective to safely communicate what you want with each other and be able to enjoy that as part of your relationship. Maybe that'll always be the same, maybe not. We've changed as we've explored new things and like I said it also change depending on the people we meet and where we're at in that time.

We love this life and we've found for us it's not always static.

By *r John WickMan 3 days ago

The Continental

Mrs Wick and I play in separate houses, never mind separate rooms.

It’s awesome

By *neeyedwillieMan 3 days ago

Darlington

Depends how you view it.

I am on here with my wife but I've left her at home when I've gone to a hotel with another woman.

Plus at the club, she's gone off with a woman into a private room on a few occasion whilst ive stayed in the bar with the womans partner chatting. .

Technically that's seperate room.

By *inkyPair2018Couple 3 days ago

Wolves/East Northants

We are into this!

By *punk n gushCouple 2 days ago

walmer

We do both same room is good to all have a laugh and watch each other but equally the separate room is fun as you can hear what is happening but can't see them it can be fun to think ehats going on

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 2 days ago

wonderland.

"Couples that prefer separate room play, is it really rare?

"

I wouldn't say really rare. We have lots of friends that seem to do this. Have met one half at a club and the other is somewhere else.

We have dabbled but much prefer it when we play together... I don't like it personally... it makes me feel uncomfortable

Cali

By *herrybakewell OP   Couple 2 days ago

Staffordshire

I wouldn't say really rare. We have lots of friends that seem to do this. Have met one half at a club and the other is somewhere else.

We have dabbled but much prefer it when we play together... I don't like it personally... it makes me feel uncomfortable

Cali "

Interesting, thanks for sharing your experiences.

We find it so uncomfortable playing together, it really takes away from the experience.

By *avwxmMan 2 days ago

wrexham

Very interested in this

By *kyblue1878Couple 2 days ago

Southport

We're happy with both, it's equally sexy to see each other but also re-connect with each other after a separate swap and hear what each got up to.

By *unTimeFrolicsCouple 2 days ago

LOUGHBOROUGH

Seems to be! Too rare in our opinion lol

Would love to do separate house play but even separate room is hard enough to find in Loughborough.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 2 days ago

wonderland.

Cali

Interesting, thanks for sharing your experiences.

We find it so uncomfortable playing together, it really takes away from the experience.

"

oh for me watching Mr enjoy himself or him watching me makes the whole experience so much better. The only time I've not been there I felt left out and that it wasn't a together thing. X

By *imher8587Couple 1 day ago

Kingswinford

We prefer se room play as it excites us watching the other having fun. Each to their own though

By *endalshaggersCouple 1 day ago

Kendal

It's something we're considering x

» Add a new message to this topic