FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungbwc24 OP   Man 4 days ago

harlow

Having trouble connecting with people and chatting let alone arranging a meet. I'm respectful when messaging and all the good stuff. Is there something wrong with my profile or is it because I'm a young single guy? Someone please tell me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 4 days ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Id adjust your age bracket, also you mentioned about your own age, are plenty of people on here in your age group and those who are happy to meet yours so maybe it's the bio

harlow

Hi, what would be wrong with the bio in your opinion? As for age what would wrong with that to high??

By *ucka39Man 4 days ago

Newcastle

"Hi, what would be wrong with the bio in your opinion? As for age what would wrong with that to high??

"

Yes far too high as I'm sure it is just the basic age range set up by the site. and some could look at it as if a person never bothered adjusting it or just desperate

Browse single guys profile for ideas only to assist with you too create something that not only fits perfectly around you and let your personality shine via it

harlow

Thanks for the advice 👍

By *ucka39Man 4 days ago

Newcastle

"Thanks for the advice 👍"

Welcome buddy

By *enk15Man 4 days ago

Bidford On Avon

Profile text is generic and not unique to you. Inject some personality into it to help you stand out.

By *WANDTGCouple 4 days ago

Borough of Greenwich

Just a query , do you look upon your nans friends and think " I'd love to take her to bed, I bet she's up for a bit of fun ! "

If the answer is no, maybe change the age range.

By *iker JackMan 4 days ago

Wolverhampton

Honestly it’s a lazy profile

18-99 age range

99.9% of the likes ticked

A very generic profile asking people to message you for more info

By *endalshaggersCouple 3 days ago

Kendal

Bit of a bland profile. Doesn't really go into detail other than apparently "experienced". Ticks 99.9% of the boxes, wether it's something your're genuinely into or is it just to ensure all bases are covered?

Also not sure if this is a single guys profile mentality as I've seen it on quite a few - "message for more info". Is this to try ensure you may recieve message?

By *tew008Man 3 days ago

edinburgh

Probably the name young blind collision warning 24. Guess it’ll be ok for those retirees.

» Add a new message to this topic