FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Growers vs showers

Growers vs showers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untime40 OP   Man 5 days ago

Hi all this has more than likely been covered at some stage before but im unable to find a post on it.

What a ladies opinions on growers vs showers, i regularly go to spas and nudist beaches im a grower, flaccid its around 3inch and due to having large balls it pokes forward.

Ive never had negative comments but a few ladies i have met over the years a couple have been like no sorry not for me when ive dropped my boxers. I did explain a bit embarrassed that it does get bigger but left.

When hard im around 6inch and 5.5 girth.

As a honest answer do you wait to see when it grows of straight no.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atHereWaitingMan 5 days ago

Colne

From what I've read here on Fab, most people understand this is a thing and I don't think it matters.

By *loydyboyMan 5 days ago

Cleckheaton

I’m a grower too I’ve only had one bad experience in my life and that happened the next day as I get aroused very quickly so I can hide it to an extent but obviously what goes up must come down no hiding then. I also only have one testicle due to a bmx bike accident when I was a kid. Always catches people out when they can’t find the other even had a lady who rang her friend who was a nurse out of worry which was nice

By *rafter69Man 5 days ago

upminster

Grower here, lucky enough never to have any problems

By *aveJones76Man 5 days ago

Rotherham

I'm really small flaccid, like an inch. Grows to just below 5 inches which isn't great IMO. Been told twice be ladies I'm smallest they've seen flaccid.

By *lice AgainTV/TS 5 days ago

Bristol

I'm certainly a grower. 3-4" flaccid which is handy for wearing knickers.

Then if I get aroused then 7.5" and girl pants become a little problematic...

By *ature housewifeWoman 4 days ago

GLASGOW

Personally, I don't care. I think it's more important that the guy is confident with it, regardless of its size. Many guys have an "it is what it is" attitude. Others seem compelled to apologise before they show it. I don't understand why anyone would be so appalingly rude as to reject someone because of their size. What does that do to a guy's confidence?

Some guys LOVE a woman humiliating them and their wee willy.

I think a guy showing pics and vids of his small flaccid cock can be quite arousing. Maybe I see them as vulnerable or something. I can't explain it.

I say show-er rather than grower. It's Fab, ffs. Show it off and be proud

Just as an aside, I'm a woman who loves anal. A small cock can be very enjoyable cos everything feels HUGE up the bum

By *ophieslutTV/TS 4 days ago

Central

It's the engagement which is important, not the presentation. I think most men are growers.

The very most important thing is who you are and not your dick. Then it's about how you relate and compatibility and how you use your talents and assets

By *issFussyWoman 4 days ago

hitchin

[Removed by poster at 01/10/24 00:56:22]

By *issFussyWoman 4 days ago

hitchin

"Hi all this has more than likely been covered at some stage before but im unable to find a post on it.

What a ladies opinions on growers vs showers, i regularly go to spas and nudist beaches im a grower, flaccid its around 3inch and due to having large balls it pokes forward.

Ive never had negative comments but a few ladies i have met over the years a couple have been like no sorry not for me when ive dropped my boxers. I did explain a bit embarrassed that it does get bigger but left.

When hard im around 6inch and 5.5 girth.

As a honest answer do you wait to see when it grows of straight no. "

I have to admit I don’t envy you penis owners one bit! And your post tickled me to be honest. I think I’d like to say I’d prefer a grower opposed to shower and unfortunately really upset one chap when I mentioned that for most women it’s probably about girth than having a 10” pencil dick. Ultimately I think you guys need to know what to do with it. Ps endless dick pics are yawn worthy as seen one sort of seen them all!

By *hartlonHMan 4 days ago

dartford

I must admit on a soft I am quite small but when it’s hard it gets to about 8” but soft about 2 and it has caused some birds to go is that it before it’s hard 😂

By *orthmanMan 4 days ago

Kendal

Grower here, as highlighted on my profile!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 4 days ago

Leeds

I love a grower, the Mr is and there's nothing better than it growing in your mouth, plus it's cute and big all at once.

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic