FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Opening lines

Opening lines

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rbojangles99 OP   Man 6 days ago

Bristol

Your inbox has turned yellow. An anonymous man has introduced himself & attached a couple of photos. How’s he going to going to guarantee a reply?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple 6 days ago

Exeter

He's going to show that he has read our profile and show that not only does he match what we are looking for, but that we match what he is looking for.

By *ucka39Man 6 days ago

Newcastle

That he himself has an interesting profile that may also leave a little bit for the imagination

Bristol

Thanks guys, v helpful!

Bristol

Anybody else?

By *ipstick KissesWoman 5 days ago

South Down

There is no guarantee

For me the chances are better if, on paper, we appear to be looking for the same things, his profile is good and appeals to me, he can express himself coherently, his message is interesting, I find him attractive in his photos, he's meet verified, those verifications aren't from people I'd steer clear off, I'm in the mood to chat and I have time to do so.

By *itygamesMan 5 days ago

UK

He wont get a reply, hes a single Male

By *eroLondonMan 5 days ago

Mayfair

"Your inbox has turned yellow..."
I think you have to accept that most women's Inbøxes are constantly yellow, therefore your message is lost and indiscernible amongst the masses.

"...How’s he going to going to guarantee a reply?"

There are no guarantees that it will ever get opened let alone replied.

By *rbojangles99 OP   Man 5 days ago

Bristol

"He wont get a reply, hes a single Male "

Thanks for sharing

Bristol

"Your inbox has turned yellow... I think you have to accept that most women's Inbøxes are constantly yellow, therefore your message is lost and indiscernible amongst the masses.

...How’s he going to going to guarantee a reply?

There are no guarantees that it will ever get opened let alone replied."

A revealing mistake, yeah - I imagine most women are in a constant state of yellowness.

As for the ‘guarantee’ I was more looking for personal responses. I realise there’s no magic cheat code.

By *iker JackMan 5 days ago

Wolverhampton

"Your inbox has turned yellow... I think you have to accept that most women's Inbøxes are constantly yellow, therefore your message is lost and indiscernible amongst the masses.

A revealing mistake, yeah - I imagine most women are in a constant state of yellowness.

As for the ‘guarantee’ I was more looking for personal responses. I realise there’s no magic cheat code."

What do you mean personal responses?

That you hoped people would DM you their thoughts? 🤔🧐

By *ayPrimeMan 5 days ago

Leeds

Don’t mention sex immediately, be personable, be respectful, be patient.

Do that and you’ll immediately be in the top 5% from what I’m told

Bristol

As for the ‘guarantee’ I was more looking for personal responses. I realise there’s no magic cheat code.

What do you mean personal responses?

That you hoped people would DM you their thoughts? 🤔🧐

"

Ha, no. I just wanted to know if people had their own personal ‘YESPLEASE’ things that made an intro leap out at them.

I’m not trying to game the system, my dudes.

Just curious.

By *ubbabubbaloverWoman 5 days ago

perpetual agony

"Your inbox has turned yellow. An anonymous man has introduced himself & attached a couple of photos. How’s he going to going to guarantee a reply?"

He's not if he's attached pics that were not asked for

By *eroLondonMan 5 days ago

Mayfair

As for the ‘guarantee’ I was more looking for personal responses. I realise there’s no magic cheat code."

Most women - who often infer it on here - will look at your profile before even opening your message. Then, assuming that the recipient is suitably piqued, may consider opening your message. With the assumption that your message is of sufficient intrigue and interest they may even reply. Assuming that they feel somewhat agreeable.

By *teveanddebsCouple 5 days ago

Norwich

If there are no red flags we reply. Not always straight away, things might be a bit hectic that week but we will reply.

Of course if the message has pics attached and they've deleted them when we go to reply that's a definite red flag.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 4 days ago

Leeds

His message - meh, I'll look at the profile if it sounds like we'd get along I'll reply, if not I won't.

I don't expect essay's in a 1st message, just a polite one is good.

Mrs

By *aurarose1997Woman 4 days ago

suffolk

I have it set so I’m the one who does the messaging first, think that works a lot better for me and the men on here x

By *rbojangles99 OP   Man 4 days ago

Bristol

"I have it set so I’m the one who does the messaging first, think that works a lot better for me and the men on here x"

I can only imagine

By *ucka39Man 4 days ago

Newcastle

"He wont get a reply, hes a single Male

Thanks for sharing "

This is untrue as every individual is different

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 4 days ago

Coventry

First it really depends on his profile and pictures (so hopefully he's been very thoughtful on putting his profile together).

Nothing is a guarantee and we rarely meet guys off here anyways. We prefer to find them out in the wild. However certain things can't harm. Firstly just a nice and respectful light hearted introduction. Nothing heavy, nothing overly sexualised. Also maybe a tiny bit of why we are for him (we want to see genuine intrest in us rather than feel we've been caught in a huge generic net). Really we don't want a lot. We're just looking for a good profile and gentleman who is respectful and shows he has something about him in what he has to say and a bit of spark. We don't want I can do this or do you want that, etc, etc. Let's just see if your our type of human first and establish if you're the sort of person we'd like to get our filth on with.

Also as someone who has been on the scene as a single guy I know how hard it is. However I also know the benifits of well put together messages.

Mr

By *issfrogstompWoman 4 days ago

Oxford

Something well-written and interesting which shows he has read and understood my profile

By *arte_Blanche_NECouple 4 days ago

Northern

"Your inbox has turned yellow. An anonymous man has introduced himself & attached a couple of photos. How’s he going to going to guarantee a reply?"

No guarantee, some people might just not find time to reply to all messages but for us it’s more likely we will reply if it’s not just a dick or torso pic and a “how are you?” type message.

By *endalshaggersCouple 3 days ago

Kendal

He'll have done very well considering single males are blocked from messaging.

Unless he's "replied privately" to something we've posted on a forum to completely change the subject and introduce himself, which we'd find very weird and block them anyway without replying.

By *rbojangles99 OP   Man 3 days ago

Bristol

"He'll have done very well considering single males are blocked from messaging.

Unless he's "replied privately" to something we've posted on a forum to completely change the subject and introduce himself, which we'd find very weird and block them anyway without replying."

Guilty of the odd private reply, but only ever to continue the conversation. Is this taboo?

By *tew008Man 3 days ago

edinburgh

"He'll have done very well considering single males are blocked from messaging.

Unless he's "replied privately" to something we've posted on a forum to completely change the subject and introduce himself, which we'd find very weird and block them anyway without replying.

Guilty of the odd private reply, but only ever to continue the conversation. Is this taboo?"

How else can you continue the argument

» Add a new message to this topic