FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding people with proof of sti results

Finding people with proof of sti results

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornagainchristian OP   Man 7 days ago

Preston (but travel all over the UK

I’m looking to try my first bi experience, namely sucking someone to completion, but I’m just so concerned by the seeming lack of care on here from people who claim to be clean. A lot of offers have come from men who are offering all sorts, bareback in their veris, blowbangs with people who have 200 other veris, and the most they offer is a “trust me bro”.

Is it reasonable to ask for proof of recent test results before any action? And hpv vax? How do other people confirm this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 7 days ago

Carlisle usually

All we get up here is a text saying Test results all OK.

Doesn't clarify what was tested. Doesn't tell you they haven't fucked anyone else since. Doesn't tell you if they waited the incubation period between a new partner and getting tested.

You have every right to determine your own risk profile and if you feel someone doesn't seem like they'd be safe enough to decline sexual interactions with them.

I get tested every 3 months regardless of levels of activity. But a test result by itself really means nothing.

Determine the levels of risk you're happy to expose yourself to, and work with that 💜

By *luttTV/TS 7 days ago

Duns

"All we get up here is a text saying Test results all OK.

Doesn't clarify what was tested. Doesn't tell you they haven't fucked anyone else since. Doesn't tell you if they waited the incubation period between a new partner and getting tested.

You have every right to determine your own risk profile and if you feel someone doesn't seem like they'd be safe enough to decline sexual interactions with them.

I get tested every 3 months regardless of levels of activity. But a test result by itself really means nothing.

Determine the levels of risk you're happy to expose yourself to, and work with that 💜"

Yes, that! The best bet really is probably just to ask for clear specifics, ideally in some sort of live or voice chat.

I’m sure that there are “industry” tests that produce actual certificates, but the free NHS services won’t.

By (user no longer on site) 7 days ago

I wouldn't feel motivated to suck anyone I didn't trust to communicate their relevant sexual habits and testing history.

If they communicate something that makes me not wish to take that risk but I still wanna suck then they wear a condom. End of.

By *atyric0nMan 7 days ago

Ipswich

"I’m looking to try my first bi experience, namely sucking someone to completion, but I’m just so concerned by the seeming lack of care on here from people who claim to be clean. A lot of offers have come from men who are offering all sorts, bareback in their veris, blowbangs with people who have 200 other veris, and the most they offer is a “trust me bro”.

Is it reasonable to ask for proof of recent test results before any action? And hpv vax? How do other people confirm this?"

You get to draw the line.

You get to choose the level of risk you're comfortable with.

I think it is very reasonable, and responsible, to ask. If someone refuses to provide, or takes offence, you draw your conclusions. People with nothing to hide won't hesitate to share.

By *arla SwingerWoman 7 days ago

Somewhere

The text results I get from SH show what tested for, and when. Ones I've had from the GUM clinic just state tests all ok...

The issue you'll maybe find with men is unless they're single, they're highly unlikely to be doing home tests that will drop through their letterbox/results via phone. So there's that for a starter.

By *arla SwingerWoman 7 days ago

Somewhere

Not sure how you'd get hpv vax proof? 🤔 Unless someone is..

A) Young enough to be in the age bracket to have received it.

B) Has been vaccinated as a bi male at a clinic (probs still no proof)

C) Paid for it privately in which case - maybe a receipt 😅

... I'm over the age to get it done now anyways. My last smear a year ago did actually state HPV neg. But that's entirely luck more than judgement, and I may well have had it previously and my body may have cleared it by itself. Good luck OP

By *iss KinkWoman 7 days ago

North/Blackpool

"Not sure how you'd get hpv vax proof? 🤔 Unless someone is..

A) Young enough to be in the age bracket to have received it.

B) Has been vaccinated as a bi male at a clinic (probs still no proof)

C) Paid for it privately in which case - maybe a receipt 😅

... I'm over the age to get it done now anyways. My last smear a year ago did actually state HPV neg. But that's entirely luck more than judgement, and I may well have had it previously and my body may have cleared it by itself. Good luck OP "

I was told that many men carry hpv but as they can’t be tested for it pass it on frequently

By *inky little MWoman 7 days ago

Bradford

Home tests don't test for everything

If you're willing to show them your test results, then they should do the same. If they won't then that's a red flag to stay away

As said above most places don't give a detailed text back to say what's been tested for but if it says all clear all will be good

If you're still unsure and to still play safe and feel safe is to go for protection for peace of mind. You can also pick up STI's from toys

That's the risks of being a swinger, protect yourself

By *umbriaman1962Man 7 days ago

outside of penrith

"I’m looking to try my first bi experience, namely sucking someone to completion, but I’m just so concerned by the seeming lack of care on here from people who claim to be clean. A lot of offers have come from men who are offering all sorts, bareback in their veris, blowbangs with people who have 200 other veris, and the most they offer is a “trust me bro”.

Is it reasonable to ask for proof of recent test results before any action? And hpv vax? How do other people confirm this?"

All things in life carry risk you just to work out what risk you are happy with.

Couple years ago met a lady on here she was scared of risk but also hated condoms !! Met social + chatted on here a lot. Met second time plated safe. Then bought 2 tests kits on line lloyds pharmacy. She got results her email. We then played bare just had to both trust if either played else where we play safe.

You have to have mix of trust and mix common sense. Plus take a chance or this life style not for you

By *WB85Man 7 days ago

Staffordshire

Unless they get tested and lock themselves in a cupboard for a week it means very little anyway.

It's a chance we all have to take, and why we're very cautious of who we choose to meet.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 7 days ago

wonderland.

Anyone over 25 is unluckily to have a hpv vaccine....

In my experience.. those that do big numbers tend to be very on top of their sexual health...

But you do what makes you happy.

By *ertcamembertMan 2 days ago

Reading area

I have the date of my last test on my profile and I can show proof to anybody who is interested in meeting with me

By *bi HaiveMan 2 days ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Test results are the same as car MOT's. Only 100% accurate on the day of the test.

In the time it takes to get results through you don't know what they've done, who they may have met and whether they've subsequently caught something.

It's all about risk minimisation.

By *oiluvfunMan 1 day ago

Mauchline

I use an NHS clinic local to me, and all you receive is “Your recent test results are all clear” from a generic mobile phone number, which doesn’t look genuine at all, if you were looking to show this to a prospective play partner.

The two of you could go to the clinic at the same time though? That way, your results will come back on the same day, and from the same phone number?

I go with my gut feeling at all times. If you have any doubts, walk away. It’s your personal physical health. Most sti’s are treatable, but the big one…..hiv…..no no no!

I prefer to avoid the numbers girls, and people who play with bi men. No offence intended, it’s just my preference…..

By *orth_London_Guy100Man 1 day ago

London

If you go to get tested then you will get your results via test. They may have a vaccination certificate for HPV.

However, I find that most gay / MLM guys who swing tend to look after themselves more than straight. If you go onto FAB GUYS lots of profiles put when they were tested and what vaccines they have had.

If in doubt - USE A CONDOM!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic