FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Spermdonor

Spermdonor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ailor90 OP   Man 2 days ago

preston

Hi I have done this before in the past with a few couples that struggled to get pregnant and loved helping them out it was set up that once pregnant before the birth we went separate ways, which has worked out very well for all.

I have thought about it recently and how happy it has made me feel helping people out in that way and got me thinking if there is any other women or couples going through the same that would like similar if there is message me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uga40Man 2 days ago

Hemel Hempstead

Would love to do that

By *ellinever70Woman 2 days ago

Ayrshire

It's funny how on here, this never seems to be what women are looking for

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 2 days ago

Carlisle usually

Generally, there is not a shortage of men willing to spaff a baby into any woman on here 💜

By *iker JackMan 2 days ago

Wolverhampton

Current guidelines require all donors to undergo basic blood typing, rhesus status (positive or negative) and screening for blood-borne viruses and sexually transmitted infections. Donors must screen negative for HIV, hepatitis B and C, and human T cell lymphotropic viruses (known to cause a type of cancer).

I take it you do all of that

By *esparate danMan 1 day ago

glasgow

"Hi I have done this before in the past with a few couples that struggled to get pregnant and loved helping them out it was set up that once pregnant before the birth we went separate ways, which has worked out very well for all.

I have thought about it recently and how happy it has made me feel helping people out in that way and got me thinking if there is any other women or couples going through the same that would like similar if there is message me "

How did they go about selecting you

By *ailor90 OP   Man 1 day ago

preston

We had chatted on fab for a while and got into what fantasy’s and things we’d like to try and I’d told them that it was something I’d really love to do with a couple and then they came back with the fact ivf wasn’t a something they would try with the cost and would I be interested in with what I’d said, they asked for a sti test which I was happy to do as I’m regularly checked anyway, then we set up a meeting at there’s a couple of times a week until she’s got pregnant then went separate ways pretty much they moved after the pregnancy and that was 8/9 years ago now

By *iker JackMan 1 day ago

Wolverhampton

"We had chatted on fab for a while and got into what fantasy’s and things we’d like to try and I’d told them that it was something I’d really love to do with a couple and then they came back with the fact ivf wasn’t a something they would try with the cost and would I be interested in with what I’d said, they asked for a sti test which I was happy to do as I’m regularly checked anyway, then we set up a meeting at there’s a couple of times a week until she’s got pregnant then went separate ways pretty much they moved after the pregnancy and that was 8/9 years ago now "

And the rest of the requirements for blood testing?

By *iker JackMan 1 day ago

Wolverhampton

"We had chatted on fab for a while and got into what fantasy’s and things we’d like to try and I’d told them that it was something I’d really love to do with a couple and then they came back with the fact ivf wasn’t a something they would try with the cost and would I be interested in with what I’d said, they asked for a sti test which I was happy to do as I’m regularly checked anyway, then we set up a meeting at there’s a couple of times a week until she’s got pregnant then went separate ways pretty much they moved after the pregnancy and that was 8/9 years ago now

And the rest of the requirements for blood testing?"

As in your original post you’re offering this out as a service

By *lecom1Couple 1 day ago

Stornoway

Would love to do that for another couple. Willing to exchange medical history

By *ince1965Man 1 day ago

Ilkeston

"Current guidelines require all donors to undergo basic blood typing, rhesus status (positive or negative) and screening for blood-borne viruses and sexually transmitted infections. Donors must screen negative for HIV, hepatitis B and C, and human T cell lymphotropic viruses (known to cause a type of cancer).

I take it you do all of that "

It's not America

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple 6 hours ago

brighton

I don't think offering to father a child for people is appropriate on a sex/swingers site. I know breeding is a kink that some have and it's fine as long as it stays a fantasy but actually offering to create a new human is something that really shouldn't be mixed up with swinging.

» Add a new message to this topic