FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Peoples tales of woe....

Peoples tales of woe....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andPextra OP   Couple 3 days ago

North West

A fairly regular experience.

We say no, politely, have a good day etc.

We then get a "woe is me, I never get any success on here, why am I here ..." in what reads like a take pity on me.

Which we never have. My charitable nature doesnt extend to here.

The question is does anyone either be that charitable OR had any success from such a message?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple 3 days ago

Flagrante

We get this a lot and although charitable, like you it doesn't extend to giving away free sex as that's all it would be....nothing to do with swinging.

By *aomilatteCouple 3 days ago

Midlands

It's not something we've experienced. However we wouldn't send a polite "no, have a good day". No reply is a polite no as per Fabs faqs.

By *he Silver FuxMan 3 days ago

Uttoxeter

Ah… go on then

By *umfun24Man 3 days ago

wilmslow

For me, the biggest excitement from sex is feeling wanted, so I couldn’t imagine being dished out a favour. I do understand the frustrations of the site though. As a single straight man, it is extremely hard to get a decent conversation going, let alone something physical.

By *endalshaggersCouple 3 days ago

Kendal

We've had a couple but never replied - mainly, as they were totally not what we're looking for, which they'd have realised if they have read our profile.

Somehow you always end up being the bad guy!

By *bxanfCouple 3 days ago

Inside your walls

We had one dude message who was not what we were looking for. We gave a polite no thank you since he put some effort in ajd wished him luck.

He replied to that by saying he could die anyday and we could make an old guy happy.

He was 5 years older than me.

By *andPextra OP   Couple 3 days ago

North West

"We had one dude message who was not what we were looking for. We gave a polite no thank you since he put some effort in ajd wished him luck.

He replied to that by saying he could die anyday and we could make an old guy happy.

He was 5 years older than me."

If it’s any consolation, this made me spill my drink laughing

By *herryEatersCouple 3 days ago

East Cheshire

Lol not exactly yet had one couple who wouldn't take no for an answer so had to block them. You'd think that would be the end of it...... But NO, they created another profile to send abuse so had to block that one too !

By *atyric0nMan 3 days ago

Ipswich

To the few explicit rejections I get, I always reply with something along the lines of "Thank you for actually taking the time to let me know, I appreciate it. Best of luck."

To "no replies", I just move on. What's the point? I surely don't want a pity fuck (I wouldn't even take it from my two main crushes on here... maybe), nor do I feel the need to be offensive. But again, I have a particularly thick skin, because reasons.

By *ineapple_turnoverCouple 2 days ago

London

It doesn't happen often at all but a couple of times in the past I (Mr) have met up with a guy for a drink just because I was at a loose end. Usually that's been it, but once or twice they were actually great guys and have later joined us for a threesome

» Add a new message to this topic