FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Best hotels in Bristol

Best hotels in Bristol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *talian Hot Couple OP   Couple 3 days ago

Bristol

Hi, what are in your opinion the best hotels in Bristol and whereabouts to meet another couple? We normally use chains , like Travelodge, Premier Inn, etc...but we were wondering if there are nicer solution to meet other people discreetly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vaRose43Woman 3 days ago

Forest of Dean

The Novotel is lovely just slip them a key so they can use the lift

By *ampireLoveMan 3 days ago

Essex & Bristol

Radisson Blu is nice and pretty central so near all the bars and restaurants.

By *bi HaiveMan 3 days ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hi, what are in your opinion the best hotels in Bristol and whereabouts to meet another couple? We normally use chains , like Travelodge, Premier Inn, etc...but we were wondering if there are nicer solution to meet other people discreetly. "

Depends if you mean are there any where you don't need a key card to access rooms, as those are few and far between.

The simplest solution is for both of you, or one, to meet your company in the bar, give them a second key and then head up separately. Or just meet there and all go up together.

Most hotels aren't going to overly concern themselves with three or four people getting in a lift together and unless you make enough noise to cause complaints then they'll not know what you're up to.

Chains are cheaper and often convenient as they often have have on site parking.

For Bristol I like the Village Inn by Cribbs. Good bar and car park and a nice pool too. But I've used Prem Inns, Travelodges and others too.

I have found that the posher the hotel, the more raised eyebrows you get from staff sometimes.

» Add a new message to this topic