FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How long

How long

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litpleaser OP   Man 4 days ago

Oldham

I've been on here for over a year and to date I haven't had a meet, I'm not complaining and I'm not a quitter as I understand that we are all attracted to different people, how long did you take before your first meet on Fab ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bflirtyCouple 4 days ago

Milton Keynes

You'd be better off going to a club on a Couples+Singles night. Meet some people, get some verifications. On here you're odds are slim given all the other single males in competition.

By *lik and PaulCouple 4 days ago

Flagrante

Only one meet from here which took around 7 years but loads of fun to be had at clubs.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 4 days ago

Carlisle usually

Uh.

I only joined because a friend from the clubs said I could see what's on and plan trips instead of just rocking up when I got bored of family or girls weekends in Blackpool.

It's very rare I actively meet someone new specifically from here. Usually I just tell people to say hi if we pass at a club.

I think I had an account for about 2 years before I actually met someone from here one on one for the first time.

But. I am primarily here for the club info.

Oldham

I have considered visiting a local club but nervous about the reception a newbie may get..am I overthinking this?

By *electableicecreamMan 4 days ago

The West

About five weeks I think. Honestly though the scene in Ireland is much smaller. There's regular organised socials and I go to those to meet people.

The only time I've met anyone through messaging is if they contacted me first. And as above it's a smaller pool in Ireland.

By *bflirtyCouple 4 days ago

Milton Keynes

You are over thinking it. Everyone is really friendly and accepting of newbies. Clubs wouldn't work if people weren't friendly. Everyone is there for the same reason.

Oldham

"You are over thinking it. Everyone is really friendly and accepting of newbies. Clubs wouldn't work if people weren't friendly. Everyone is there for the same reason."

Thanks, I'm definitely going to give it a go soon

By *r LickalotapussMan 4 days ago

London

Every club I've been to is welcoming of new people.

If you are a respectful gent, you will always be welcome.

Oldham

"Every club I've been to is welcoming of new people.

If you are a respectful gent, you will always be welcome. "

Thanks, I'm always the perfect gentleman... fingers crossed

By *orthernJayMan 3 days ago

Canary Wharf

Given you’re in Oldham, I’d recommend Adam & Eves in Eccles for your first club visit, it’s chilled and very accommodating, especially to single guys and newbies.

You’ll be made to feel welcome, visit with no expectations other than meeting people, breaking those first time nerves and grabbing a couple of Fab verifications.

Enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic