FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > DVP advice

DVP advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *redandginger35 OP   Couple 1 week ago

Reading

Hey you sexy people. We really want to try Dvp and would love you hear you experiences and any advice would be appreciated. (Do and finding someone for it) Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *end1Man 1 week ago

southend on sea

Firstly take your time looking to find a guy who's comfortable with both your cocks touching each other.and maybe use a dildo when you n your partner play next to find what feels nice and comfortable with her try different positions so when you do find the right guy your know what works for you all.

By *renzMan 1 week ago

Between Chichester and Havant

This is something I have experience of. This worked for the couple I was with. Have the larger of the two guys, if there is one, lie on his back, the female straddles him leaning forward to allow the second guy to push and enter her from behind. This worked for us. A sense of humour may be required as it can be quite funny accommodating everyone!

By *annedandtallMan 1 week ago

Buckinghamshire

"This is something I have experience of. This worked for the couple I was with. Have the larger of the two guys, if there is one, lie on his back, the female straddles him leaning forward to allow the second guy to push and enter her from behind. This worked for us. A sense of humour may be required as it can be quite funny accommodating everyone! "

Exactly this

By *annedandtallMan 1 week ago

Buckinghamshire

Just to add to the above, the larger guy (the one who's on his back) should keep his legs out straight and together so the other chap can kneel with his legs either side. hope this makes sense?

By *ark desiresxxxxCouple 1 week ago

Chester

It’s an amazing full feeling xxx you def need to try it would recommend trying it first with a regular fwb who you are both comfortable with xx

By *umagain58Man 1 week ago

London

Great advice from others here. Only thing I would add is to make absolutely sure it’s what you both want. It’s not for all so go slow with nice people. Hope you find and enjoy then

By *ourbon1Man 1 week ago

wales

great experience when i was lucky enough to do this and we all came as just felt so naughty and tight

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple 1 week ago

Pembrokeshire

"This is something I have experience of. This worked for the couple I was with. Have the larger of the two guys, if there is one, lie on his back, the female straddles him leaning forward to allow the second guy to push and enter her from behind. This worked for us. A sense of humour may be required as it can be quite funny accommodating everyone! "

Agreed

By *teveanddebsCouple 1 week ago

Norwich

Spoken by a man who knows

By *olfandtazCouple 1 week ago

Bristol

Try it with a dildo first, let her get use to it that way.

Go slowly and go at her pace

By *m3232Man 1 week ago

maidenhead

"Hey you sexy people. We really want to try Dvp and would love you hear you experiences and any advice would be appreciated. (Do and finding someone for it) Xx"

It’s the best feeling and the first time you will probably cum straight away so it may take a couple of times to get use to the feeling.

I would love to help you out with it.

By *e and him 2021Couple 1 week ago

stoke on trent

Some really good advice on dvp.

Something I would like to try done dp and really enjoy so dvp is the next step for us.

By *ancy38Woman 7 days ago

galway

"Hey you sexy people. We really want to try Dvp and would love you hear you experiences and any advice would be appreciated. (Do and finding someone for it) Xx"

Love it along with dp. I never thought it would be something I'd have enjoyed but now I love it as long as both know what they are doing. DP my favorite thou.

By *hilled_CplCouple 7 days ago

Exeter

Both guys being properly hard is another important thing otherwise you tend to find semis popping out

It's not something Mrs C enjoys but Mr has helped with both DVP and DP on a number of occasions and absolutely loves it!

By *ecky and justCouple 7 days ago

Godalming

We’ve enjoyed this quite a bit, with some photos in our album showing it.

What’s most important is that the guys are working together, it’s not a race.

Sometimes the top guy gets so carried away that he’ll fuck the girl off the bottom cock.!

It’s often much nicer to go slow and let the lady dictate the pace and ensure that both guys are equally in.

3 way mutual orgasms are incredible.

Also, if the top guy can sit back on the bottom guys thighs you’ll find the cocks are parallel and go in further.

By *herryEatersCouple 7 days ago

East Cheshire

Lol yes we did it once or twice. You need to find a guy with big enough tackle (esp length) so he doesn't keep slipping out . Our friend also found it so exciting he couldn't help but cum too quickly

By *entmale4dpMan 7 days ago

Chatham

Take your time, ensure you practiced with 1n and dildo so your used to it

By *icemember7Man 3 days ago

Worcester

I have found it best if both guys have already cum once, and have regained their erections, they have to be really hard and firm. Best if the woman straddles the first guy who is on his back, she leans forward, neither moves till the other guy gets his cock in alongside, I always found my cock to slip to the side of the others. when both fully in just let the guy on top do the fucking.

» Add a new message to this topic