FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New and still learning

New and still learning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkx_blaze OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

wigan

So we have been in fab for around a year as we wanted to make sure the life was for us.

We have been to a couple of club nights and loved just playing with eachother and watching others. But only attending couples and ladies nights due to hearing from others that nights that involve single blokes can be quite intense.

For now we would love to find a women to join us but also a cuckqueen scenario where I just sit back and watch is also top of the list but couple swap or MMf isn't for us.

As the nights we want to attend and very few, are we letting the worry of mixed nights affecting us getting more involved?

Any advice is appreciated, although we have our fantasies, we just love having fun together in the environment. If the time comes to tick a fantasy off the list then it happens.

Thanks for the support

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy jWoman 2 weeks ago

somerset

as someone whos been on this scene a long time i can tell you from my point of view very few single men mess up in clubs however male halfs of couples can be vile vand lets not forget those d*unk or entitled women too .. its simple anyone can be a bad egg man or woman..

as long as your not a push over and are firm in saying no thanks then you'll be fine i find couples only nights dreadful give me a club with a mixed crowd anyday day ...

plus you only hear the bad you never hear the good and dont foreget these forums are tiny and are not a real view into the swinging world

By *toC Thats MeWoman 2 weeks ago

Sheffield

Possible, how do you know how it’ll go unless you try.

As a single women I’ll only go to events where single guys are allowed to attend. Couples and women only events aren’t my cup of tea. X

By *ellhungvweMan 2 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I think you need to both listen to what other people say but also make up your own mind. I have found that a lot of the “advice” you get on here is accurate but just as much of it is hearsay, rumour and plain wrong. Try things out for yourself and make your own decisions based on that experience.

By *herrybakewellCouple 2 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Try it....that's our advice.

You have to sometimes push yourselves to see if these different types of club nights work for you or not.

We for the first year would only do couples and single ladies nights, then slowly added different types of nights into the mix.

By *bi HaiveMan 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

One thing I've found over the years through swinging as a single, a couple and with FB's in clubs over the years is that you usually get a different 'type' of couple going to clubs on couples only nights as opposed to mixed nights.

Those attending purely on couples nights are either looking for full swap or just to find a unicorn for the night. The latter often proving harder because there'll be fewer single women attending on couples only nights.

Couples who attend mixed nights may well be looking to meet additional men, but some will look to meet other couples too and there'll also be a higher number of lone women, many of whom will not only be looking for guys but also couples too. The difference being they can source both should they choose on a mixed night so have double the opportunity they would on a couple night.

And single guy nights aren't difficult to navigate. You just need clear communication and the confidence to say no thanks. Most clubs have play areas exclusive to couples that will only allow single guys invited in by couples to enter.

It's just a question of choosing the right club and the right night. Or look for a specific event where there's a guest list and maybe a group chat linked to it. That way you can communicate with other pre event, maybe even arrange a pre event social to get the ball rolling and turn up on the night already knowing others and potential playmates.

But whatever night you go, there's never anything wrong with just playing together and not involving anyone else. You're not obliged and if nobody takes your fancy then clubs can still be great environments to enjoy eachother.

By *ooandMCouple 2 weeks ago

Brighton

"One thing I've found over the years through swinging as a single, a couple and with FB's in clubs over the years is that you usually get a different 'type' of couple going to clubs on couples only nights as opposed to mixed nights.

Those attending purely on couples nights are either looking for full swap or just to find a unicorn for the night. The latter often proving harder because there'll be fewer single women attending on couples only nights.

Couples who attend mixed nights may well be looking to meet additional men, but some will look to meet other couples too and there'll also be a higher number of lone women, many of whom will not only be looking for guys but also couples too. The difference being they can source both should they choose on a mixed night so have double the opportunity they would on a couple night.

And single guy nights aren't difficult to navigate. You just need clear communication and the confidence to say no thanks. Most clubs have play areas exclusive to couples that will only allow single guys invited in by couples to enter.

It's just a question of choosing the right club and the right night. Or look for a specific event where there's a guest list and maybe a group chat linked to it. That way you can communicate with other pre event, maybe even arrange a pre event social to get the ball rolling and turn up on the night already knowing others and potential playmates.

But whatever night you go, there's never anything wrong with just playing together and not involving anyone else. You're not obliged and if nobody takes your fancy then clubs can still be great environments to enjoy eachother. "

What a great reply this is probrably common knowledge to a lot but for newbies like us its a good insight

wigan

[Removed by poster at 05/09/24 18:40:06]

wigan

"One thing I've found over the years through swinging as a single, a couple and with FB's in clubs over the years is that you usually get a different 'type' of couple going to clubs on couples only nights as opposed to mixed nights.

But whatever night you go, there's never anything wrong with just playing together and not involving anyone else. You're not obliged and if nobody takes your fancy then clubs can still be great environments to enjoy eachother. "

Thanks so much for the detailed response

By *bflirtyCouple 1 week ago

Milton Keynes

You could try aa mixed night, there's no obligation to play, just like a couples only night.

We find the mixed nights actually have more playing couples than couples only nights where there is a lot more chilling and chatting amongst regulars/friends.

» Add a new message to this topic