FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Play mates for attending clubs

Play mates for attending clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *man87 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

sittingbourne

Relatively new to scene and this may seem a silly question in some peoples eyes, is there a specific site or forum where like minded people seeking opposite sex to attend clubs and meets together, I know it can be sought on here but is there anywhere just specific for that reason, as am currently looking to meet a female to attend some clubs and events and get to know in kent and surrounding areas. I feel as a single man there's more of a stigma and would be more difficult plus lots more options for events as a twosome. and as a couple both party's could be more at ease correct me if im wrong

Would be more than grateful for different opinions or pointers and also which clubs in the South East do people recommend thanks you fabulous fabbers

Exuse the grammar and typing errors its to early to sieve back through and rectify 🤣

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman 2 weeks ago

Bedford

As far as I'm aware, there isn't any specific chat site for what you're looking for, OP. But a lot of clubs and events have their own Telegram or WhatsApp groups for people planning to attend events. This could be a good start.

Regarding going to a club with a lady, yes, it is easier, in a way, as you can then attend events designed for couples, you are not limited in numbers, you don't have to book ahead and couple's entry fee is normally at least the same price as single man's entrance, sometimes cheaper (on rare occasions it can be a bit more expensive). However, swingers clubs are not for everyone, and it requires a lot of trust between partners, as well as good communication, which is not easy to achieve between 2 people who barely know each other. Also, the understanding is that, if you're going as a couple, you're playing as a couple and leaving together, as a couple.

My advice: bite the bullet, attend a club as a single man to get the feel of the place and see if swingers clubs are for you. Then, after a few visits, try to find a "partner in crime", once you got some experience and know you can handle yourself there. However, do a good research before you attend, to see which club and, even more specific, which event appeals to you the most.

Good luck, OP.

sittingbourne

"As far as I'm aware, there isn't any specific chat site for what you're looking for, OP. But a lot of clubs and events have their own Telegram or WhatsApp groups for people planning to attend events. This could be a good start.

Regarding going to a club with a lady, yes, it is easier, in a way, as you can then attend events designed for couples, you are not limited in numbers, you don't have to book ahead and couple's entry fee is normally at least the same price as single man's entrance, sometimes cheaper (on rare occasions it can be a bit more expensive). However, swingers clubs are not for everyone, and it requires a lot of trust between partners, as well as good communication, which is not easy to achieve between 2 people who barely know each other. Also, the understanding is that, if you're going as a couple, you're playing as a couple and leaving together, as a couple.

My advice: bite the bullet, attend a club as a single man to get the feel of the place and see if swingers clubs are for you. Then, after a few visits, try to find a "partner in crime", once you got some experience and know you can handle yourself there. However, do a good research before you attend, to see which club and, even more specific, which event appeals to you the most.

Good luck, OP. "

Good morning and thanks for the reply yes what your saying makes complete sense, .I'm going to bite the bullet and attend as a single male, im highly sociable so im sure ill be fine and be able to get the swing of what they are about.... excuse the pun

Have half an idea what kind of clubs and events of like to attend and dabble in

Just needed a little kick in the arse

Once again thanks for such a detailed reply, between yourself and another lovely individual who messaged me regarding this post have give me the little kick I needed thank you ill let yous know how it goes 😊 x

By *r SensualMan 2 weeks ago

London

I’ll be real with you here OP… most women (or at least the ones I know) certainly would not entertain this. More so because to them it seems like the guy wants their hand or they feel they’re just being used to get in for cheaper.

As said before your best bet is to bite the bullet and visit one alone. Forget this nonsense about a single guy “stigma” as it’s a load of rubbish. If you’re chatty and come across respectful and not pushy you’ll flourish.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

Many of us like the single men who have the confidence to go alone and it shows potential availability too, it's not a bad thing

Rather than fabricate a couple, it's probably much better to have it happen naturally. You gel with some people and you want to spend more time together and have shared interests. Things can happen at the right time and with the right people. As a single man here, you're 1 amongst many, so getting out and about will get you into contact with more people, some of them will gel with you. Good luck!

sittingbourne

"I’ll be real with you here OP… most women (or at least the ones I know) certainly would not entertain this. More so because to them it seems like the guy wants their hand or they feel they’re just being used to get in for cheaper.

Yes makes sense yes heard about being a stigma but after the chats I had to today I'm defo going solo im polite respectful and funny so im sure ill be OK thanks tho people 😁

As said before your best bet is to bite the bullet and visit one alone. Forget this nonsense about a single guy “stigma” as it’s a load of rubbish. If you’re chatty and come across respectful and not pushy you’ll flourish. "

» Add a new message to this topic